PDA

View Full Version : "I Arrested The District Attorney"

Mach
02-24-2013, 12:44 AM
I was amazed, this guy is sharp.

Even the Judge is wore out after this one.... keep an eye on the D.A. (K/W) :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=safvzottzZo

It takes years of this, just to get a case dismissed.

TywinLannister
02-24-2013, 01:54 AM
Synopsis pls?

Mach
02-24-2013, 02:22 AM
Child Support?

If you find anything on the case, please share, I couldn't.

Uploaded on Jul 1, 2010

CIVIL CONTEMPT PROCEEDING. An attempt to scam what they could NOT legally take, denied!

I did a Citizen's Arrest on Fresno County Deputy District Attorney. Hear the DA tell the clerk sitting next to him to "give these things to my wife" as he pulls out his wallet and keys, he knew he was arrested all the statutory required procedures were met.
The D.A. knew that's why he was handing off his personal property to the clerk next to him. He expected to be taken into custody the video shows it clearly.

D.A. charged with Contempt of Court, Discrimination Against the Disabled While Acting Under Color of Law.

Mr. A delivers his prisoner to the Court Bailiff, a County Sherriff's Deputy. Then he educates the Judge and DA on federal law, then the Judge loses control of the courtroom and throws the DA out of court. Watch the DA throughout the proceedings, he's shake'in, not stirred. LMAO

Tell everyone you know to watch the corruption in court and what you can do to fight back.

*** In the end they moved this case to another courtroom that did not have video cameras. Everything was dismissed after five years of bullshit, wasted time, and wasted money. The case is tagged "confidential" so you cannot see what your gov't really does. Email me at mrpropriapersona1@gmail.comm

alucard13mmfmj
02-24-2013, 02:28 AM
lol. id like that guy to be my lawyer...

CPUd
02-24-2013, 02:38 AM
LOL don't try this at home. Even after he clearly put in a lot of time studying procedure, he almost got his class action jacked by having his (expected) co-plaintiff serve the DA.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-24-2013, 03:42 AM
I second this. I want this guy as my lawyer too

TywinLannister
02-24-2013, 04:20 AM
*** In the end they moved this case to another courtroom that did not have video cameras. Everything was dismissed after five years of bullshit, wasted time, and wasted money. The case is tagged "confidential" so you cannot see what your gov't, really does. Email me at mrpropriapersona1@gmail.comm

I doubt that. Case was probably dismissed as frivolous. The poster of the vid seems to have gone out of his way to avoid giving personal information enabling anyone to find anything else out about the story, probably because after this cool performance, a federal judge chewed his ass for wasting the court's time.

TywinLannister
02-24-2013, 04:29 AM
Also, the DA was not arrested.

PaulConventionWV
02-24-2013, 04:39 AM
I was amazed, this guy is sharp.

Even the Judge is wore out after this one.... keep an eye on the D.A. (K/W) :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=safvzottzZo

It takes years of this, just to get a case dismissed.

To use an appropriate 1990s term, that was ballin'.

jmdrake
02-24-2013, 06:37 AM
Wow! That guy is sharp! Talk about things they don't teach you in law school. At 4:00 minutes in you hear some procedural stuff that sounds boring but is really important. He lodged the complaint without filing it. And under FRCP 27 he was able to request depositions of adverse parties without having filed a lawsuit. Normally parties can avoid depositions if they get a case thrown out on motion to dismiss. But if there is no lawsuit filed yet, how do you dismiss it?

Consider this scenario. You've been wrongfully arrested and you are being maliciously prosecuted. Two claims you could bring are false arrest and malicious prosecution. A malicious prosecution lawsuit cannot be filed until you actually win in court. (If you cop a plea, no matter how good a deal you get, you lose your malicious prosecution claim). Well, if I'm understanding this rule right, you could use this rule to depose the police and/or the DA while your criminal matter was still pending. (The DA would of course fight you on this and might win).

Here's the rule itself if anyone wants to read it.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_27

Edit: In fact there are all sorts of cases that get thrown out because the court deems the case is not "ripe" or that the party filing the suit lacks "standing." But sometimes all you want is information. This might be a powerful tool to get that.

brandon
02-24-2013, 06:57 AM
I watched the video. First, the DA was not arrested (da fuq??). Second, I had absolutely no clue what was going on at any point in time. 3rd, the guy seems like a crackpot - being excessively formal and putting on a character like that in a tiny district court just seems weird.

jmdrake
02-24-2013, 07:15 AM
I watched the video. First, the DA was not arrested (da fuq??). Second, I had absolutely no clue what was going on at any point in time. 3rd, the guy seems like a crackpot - being excessively formal and putting on a character like that in a tiny district court just seems weird.

Being "excessively formal" is how difficult cases are won. I've seem "sovereign citizen" videos where the citizen was out to lunch. But this guy was spot on. He knew the rules better than probably 50% of the licensed attorneys in the country and probably more.

Edit: In fact I'm embarrassed by the fact that I had to look up Rule 27 just to know what he was talking about. The DA apparently had to do so as well. And yes, the video was mistitled, but that's beside the point.

brandon
02-24-2013, 07:47 AM
Well apparently he lost.

AFPVet
02-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Well apparently he lost.

Maybe in federal court, but he swept the floor at the local level.

HOLLYWOOD
02-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Well, maybe he was just auditioning for HOLLYWOOD. You know, Law & Order: whatever, CSI: whatever, Blue Bloods...

I'd hire him for any of those shows... with a haircut of course. lol

John F Kennedy III
02-24-2013, 10:43 AM
I used to live 50 miles from Fresno.

VoluntaryAmerican
02-24-2013, 11:14 AM
This guy reminds me of Hunter S. Thompsons attorney.

jmdrake
02-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Well apparently he lost.

You're basing that on....? You can't tell one way or another from the video what the ultimate outcome was. But that day he won hands down. He played he hand he had perfectly.

tommyrp12
02-24-2013, 02:58 PM
can some of you guys help me understand what is wrong with this,am i reading this right? DA's are not allowed to practice law? the same goes for supreme court justices in my state too.you guys seem to be more knowlegable about the subject.

http://www.malegislature.gov/Laws/Ge...er12/Section15
Section 15. District attorneys shall devote their full time during ordinary business hours to their duties, shall neither directly nor indirectly engage in the practice of law, and shall receive from the commonwealth a salary of $148,843 annually.

UWDude
02-24-2013, 03:20 PM

"weird". God forbid. He should have just been like a shivering cattle ready to take his lashes and pay his fines to his betters.

Well apparently he lost.

He says in his description he won after five years of wasted time and effort.
I think I'd much rather he my lawyer than you. That's for sure. You can't even be bothered to read the details before making a wishful guess out of nowhere just because he did not act like the slave you wanted him to be.

libertygrl
02-24-2013, 04:54 PM
One Peoples Public Trust (OPPT)
The OPPT documents that were disclosed on December 25th have swept across the land like wildfire. It has become a grassroots movement taken on by hundreds of thousands of people across the world (soon to be millions) who all want the same thing; They want freedom from the old enslavement system and a choice to live their lives according to their own free will. The current systems have failed and that they are being held up only by artificial means. The OPPT documents open the door to the possibility of allowing the people to free themselves from these failed systems and co-create a new system, according to the desires and needs of the 99% where we can all thrive.

What is the One Peoples Public Trust?
The One Peoples Public Trust itself consists of every person on the planet, the planet itself and the Creator.
The One People’s Trust trustees are a group of very skilled individuals including legal professionals who, in conjunction with a positive group inside the financial system, carried out extensive investigations into the massive fraud and theft taking place at the time.
They concluded that the financial and corporate government systems were committing treason against the people and after testing different approaches at correcting the injustices against humanity they saw being inflicted, they decided that that the only solution was to terminate the entire system through UCC filings.

h ttp://oppt-in.com/welcome-to-oppt-in/

PaulConventionWV
02-24-2013, 05:14 PM
"weird". God forbid. He should have just been like a shivering cattle ready to take his lashes and pay his fines to his betters.

He says in his description he won after five years of wasted time and effort.
I think I'd much rather he my lawyer than you. That's for sure. You can't even be bothered to read the details before making a wishful guess out of nowhere just because he did not act like the slave you wanted him to be.

Jumping to conclusions, aren't we? He never said anything about wanting the guy to act like a slave. That came from you. Stop accusing other people of being statists because they don't say things exactly the way you think they should.

Carson
02-24-2013, 05:34 PM
I got to the part where he sets his coffee cup on his briefcase and pores coffee... Who does that? Really!

libertyjam
02-24-2013, 05:40 PM
I got to the part where he sets his coffee cup on his briefcase and pores coffee... Who does that? Really!

I'm pretty sure that was water. Very typical in a courtroom to allow parties to be able to speak and enunciate clearly.

libertyjam
02-24-2013, 05:42 PM
can some of you guys help me understand what is wrong with this,am i reading this right? DA's are not allowed to practice law? the same goes for supreme court justices in my state too.you guys seem to be more knowlegable about the subject.

http://www.malegislature.gov/Laws/Ge...er12/Section15
Section 15. District attorneys shall devote their full time during ordinary business hours to their duties, shall neither directly nor indirectly engage in the practice of law, and shall receive from the commonwealth a salary of $148,843 annually.

Practice Law as in the private sector. They cannot moonlight with a Law practice on the side.

Carson
02-24-2013, 05:44 PM
I'm pretty sure that was water. Very typical in a courtroom to allow parties to be able to speak and enunciate clearly.

Yes I believe your evidence overrules my objection to coffee... but even water! Who does that? Really!

I surprised he didn't wring out his documents when he removed them.

As to who? I see his name mentioned no where.

Carson
02-24-2013, 05:55 PM
One Peoples Public Trust (OPPT)
The OPPT documents that were disclosed on December 25th have swept across the land like wildfire. It has become a grassroots movement taken on by hundreds of thousands of people across the world (soon to be millions) who all want the same thing; They want freedom from the old enslavement system and a choice to live their lives according to their own free will. The current systems have failed and that they are being held up only by artificial means. The OPPT documents open the door to the possibility of allowing the people to free themselves from these failed systems and co-create a new system, according to the desires and needs of the 99% where we can all thrive.

What is the One Peoples Public Trust?
The One Peoples Public Trust itself consists of every person on the planet, the planet itself and the Creator.
The One People’s Trust trustees are a group of very skilled individuals including legal professionals who, in conjunction with a positive group inside the financial system, carried out extensive investigations into the massive fraud and theft taking place at the time.
They concluded that the financial and corporate government systems were committing treason against the people and after testing different approaches at correcting the injustices against humanity they saw being inflicted, they decided that that the only solution was to terminate the entire system through UCC filings.

h ttp://oppt-in.com/welcome-to-oppt-in/

Wow! libertygrl

That is some heavy duty stuff you linked.

TywinLannister
02-24-2013, 06:22 PM
You're basing that on....? You can't tell one way or another from the video what the ultimate outcome was.

If he had won he would be telling everyone about it... instead he claims the outcome is "confidential". How convenient.

UWDude
02-24-2013, 07:00 PM
If he had won he would be telling everyone about it... instead he claims the outcome is "confidential". How convenient.

*** In the end they moved this case to another courtroom that did not have video cameras. Everything was dismissed after five years of bullshit, wasted time, and wasted money. The case is tagged "confidential" so you cannot see what your gov't really does. Email me at ------------@gmail.comm

Why don't you guys read before jumping to conclusions? Jesus Christ.

Do I need to give you the link where I found this? Hint, it's in the OP.

UWDude
02-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Jumping to conclusions, aren't we? He never said anything about wanting the guy to act like a slave. That came from you. Stop accusing other people of being statists because they don't say things exactly the way you think they should.

He called the guy "weird" and a "crackpot".
Case closed.

UWDude
02-24-2013, 07:23 PM
As far as I can understand it, this was a case where the state wanted to force him to pay child support. He was arguing that he did not have to, because the mother of the children had not received any public assistance, and therefore the state had no right to try to take money or jail him for not paying child support. And it appears the mother supports him, as she is also there. You can see him get to a few of the details at about 5:00 in his other video. In this video, he is also moving to get a contempt of court charge dismissed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Koe9Lv0CQ

Chester Copperpot
02-24-2013, 07:38 PM
Ive seen this video along time ago but It really helped having you guys give all the detailed play by plays like the DA giving his personal stuff to the person on his right because he expected to be taken into custody...

there is a video from england where the people DO arrest the DA... In fact they arrest the judge... great vid if anybody is interested... also one from canada where a person takes control of the court, the judge leaves and the citizen dismisses his own case.

TywinLannister
02-24-2013, 08:47 PM
*** In the end they moved this case to another courtroom that did not have video cameras. Everything was dismissed after five years of bullshit, wasted time, and wasted money. The case is tagged "confidential" so you cannot see what your gov't really does. Email me at ------------@gmail.comm

Umm, did you not see where I quoted that very statement in an earlier post? http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?405491-quot-I-Arrested-The-District-Attorney-quot&p=4891510&viewfull=1#post4891510 I read what he said, I simply don't believe it.

Looks like you should "read before jumping to conclusions" yourself.

PS. Thanks for the neg rep, I won't respond in kind though.

UWDude
02-24-2013, 10:46 PM
I simply don't believe it.

Well there you go. A man who makes decisions on his own feelings of belief.
Can't argue with that!

Michigan11
02-24-2013, 10:49 PM
Definitely enjoyed the vid, this attorney was ready and willing to fulfill the attorney client obligations... horray!

jmdrake
02-24-2013, 11:38 PM

Weak argument on your part. He did tell everyone he won, he just didn't have the video evidence to back it up. You can either take his word for it or not. But procedural on the day in question he clearly won. I explained how to anyone willing to actually learn a little courtroom procedure.

Do I need to give you the link where I found this? Hint, it's in the OP.

^This

jmdrake
02-24-2013, 11:43 PM
He called the guy "weird" and a "crackpot".
Case closed.

I have seen some "crackpots" asserting jurisdictional claims. But this guy actually knew his stuff. Note that the judge really didn't argue with him but basically accepted his argument. It was great lawyering. It floors me that some seem so intent to try to turn it into a "fail" when it clearly wasn't.

tmg19103
02-24-2013, 11:52 PM
Problem is, Rule 27 only applies in certain circumstances - like a witness who may die before the case is heard or may be a foreign national staying here temporarily and will be leaving the country.

Just can't depose anyone who is going to be around before the lawsuit is filed where it may get dismissed. Only in extraordinary cases that case law allows for.

This guy sounds good not only to a lay person, but he confuses the judge and the ADA, but everything he suggested was without merit unless the ADA truly did break some law, which I doubt.

Wow! That guy is sharp! Talk about things they don't teach you in law school. At 4:00 minutes in you hear some procedural stuff that sounds boring but is really important. He lodged the complaint without filing it. And under FRCP 27 he was able to request depositions of adverse parties without having filed a lawsuit. Normally parties can avoid depositions if they get a case thrown out on motion to dismiss. But if there is no lawsuit filed yet, how do you dismiss it?

Consider this scenario. You've been wrongfully arrested and you are being maliciously prosecuted. Two claims you could bring are false arrest and malicious prosecution. A malicious prosecution lawsuit cannot be filed until you actually win in court. (If you cop a plea, no matter how good a deal you get, you lose your malicious prosecution claim). Well, if I'm understanding this rule right, you could use this rule to depose the police and/or the DA while your criminal matter was still pending. (The DA would of course fight you on this and might win).

Here's the rule itself if anyone wants to read it.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_27

Edit: In fact there are all sorts of cases that get thrown out because the court deems the case is not "ripe" or that the party filing the suit lacks "standing." But sometimes all you want is information. This might be a powerful tool to get that.

TywinLannister
02-25-2013, 12:58 AM
Well there you go. A man who makes decisions on his own feelings of belief.
Can't argue with that!

Well, you believe his statement despite the fact that there is no evidence to back it up.

UWDude
02-25-2013, 01:05 AM
Well, you believe his statement despite the fact that there is no evidence to back it up.

I saw him handle himself quite well twice in court. I see no reason for him to lie about it.

bolil
02-25-2013, 01:08 AM
Layman... and here I thought we were all equal before the law. With designations like "layman" that cannot be the case. Obfuscation abounds.

green73
02-25-2013, 01:34 AM
I used to live 50 miles from Fresno.

I'm connected to Kevin Bacon through only three degrees of separation.

jmdrake
02-25-2013, 10:07 AM
Problem is, Rule 27 only applies in certain circumstances - like a witness who may die before the case is heard or may be a foreign national staying here temporarily and will be leaving the country.

Just can't depose anyone who is going to be around before the lawsuit is filed where it may get dismissed. Only in extraordinary cases that case law allows for.

This guy sounds good not only to a lay person, but he confuses the judge and the ADA, but everything he suggested was without merit unless the ADA truly did break some law, which I doubt.

Did the DA object? Nope. He got blindsided. At that moment he had the DA reeling. Sometimes that's the best you can do. Sometime it's worth filing a motion that you know ultimately won't prevail just to force the other side to respond to it. It's likely the DA dismissed the case because he figured it just wasn't worth the trouble. There was nothing improper about the motion and it would have been up to the judge's discretion whether to grant the motion or not. Further there were multiple adverse parties listed in the petition. You can't tell judging from the video what circumstances the parties other than the DA would be in. And in In Re: Bay County Middlegrounds Landfill Site, Rule 27(a) was interpreted more liberally than you are suggesting. See: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-6th-circuit/1022206.html

Carson
02-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Ive seen this video along time ago but It really helped having you guys give all the detailed play by plays like the DA giving his personal stuff to the person on his right because he expected to be taken into custody...

there is a video from england where the people DO arrest the DA... In fact they arrest the judge... great vid if anybody is interested... also one from canada where a person takes control of the court, the judge leaves and the citizen dismisses his own case.

I laughed out loud.

Mach
02-26-2013, 12:43 PM

:D

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?405492-Foreign-Lessons-on-Freedom

libertygrl
02-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Wow! libertygrl

That is some heavy duty stuff you linked.

Truthfully, I can't even remember how I found it! It had something in connection with the video that started this thread. Yes, pretty heavy stuff!

Mach
08-19-2021, 03:28 AM
I Arrested the District Attorney.....EXPLAINED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQstwgX_clQ