PDA

View Full Version : Biden: No Ordinary American Cares About Their Constitutional Rights, Facebook ?'s R Plants

sailingaway
02-23-2013, 06:14 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/02/22/Biden-No-Ordinary-American-Cares-About-Their-Constitutional-Rights-Facebook-Questions-are-Plants

Cleaner44
02-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Wrong Joe, I am both law abiding and I certainly care about my rights that are guaranteed by my Constitution and I am concerned that they are being infringed. Fuck you Joe!

ShaneEnochs
02-23-2013, 06:32 PM
I think he would do more harm to the country through complete incompetency than Obama.

erowe1
02-23-2013, 06:34 PM
It's true though. Isn't it?

sailingaway
02-23-2013, 06:35 PM

Obviously not. What are we, potted plants?

Feeding the Abscess
02-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Obviously not. What are we, potted plants?

Something other than ordinary Americans.

sailingaway
02-23-2013, 06:39 PM

If you define all who care as un ordinary, you define away the question. I'm not inclined to let him off the hook.

I think most assume the constitution is being followed and don't know it well enough nor know actual laws well enough to see how badly respect for the constitution has eroded in DC.

erowe1
02-23-2013, 06:39 PM

+1

erowe1
02-23-2013, 06:40 PM
I think most assume the constitution is being followed and don't know it well enough nor know actual laws well enough to see how badly respect for the constitution has eroded in DC.

Another way of saying that is that they don't care about their constitutional rights.

sailingaway
02-23-2013, 06:45 PM
Another way of saying that is that they don't care about their constitutional rights.

No, just that they are distracted into not even realizing they are infringed or in jeapordy. being vigilent and caring aren't always the same thing.

Natural Citizen
02-23-2013, 06:48 PM
I don't see where he labeled citizens as ordinary Americans any place at all in that skit. Heck, I'm usually the first one to point something like that out in a world where we are labeled...as well as fully accepting and participatory...in such language as tweeter, average voter, consumer, blah blah blah.

In his defense he did say American citizens and toward the end referenced them as law abiding citizens.

Slick editorializing on the part of the source.

anaconda
02-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Fuck you Joe!

My thoughts exactly. And I'm ready to start hearing the repress-the-government-tyranny argument from both sides of the aisle. I'm done with the statist argument that all I need is defense against a burglar or a recreational hunting or skeet shooting device.

ItsTime
02-23-2013, 07:37 PM
Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy. When their laws make criminals of law abiding citizens...

satchelmcqueen
02-23-2013, 09:28 PM
i agree. it is true. with the important phrase of "average american". the average american is a dumbass. WE here on this forum are not. we are the true exception. as long as they can fool the average american, we are forever fucked in the ass with the NON freedom penis.

Anti Federalist
02-24-2013, 12:22 AM
No, just that they are distracted into not even realizing they are infringed or in jeapordy. being vigilent and caring aren't always the same thing.

They don't care, Biden is right about that.

Go to the airport and watch the "compliance shuffle" sometime. Watch what happens when some loudmouth like me starts raising hell about what is going on...terror: sheer, petrified terror was what I saw gazing back at me on more than one occasion.

Far too many of the 2nd Amendment folks were/are just fine with drone strikes/Gitmo/NDAA and all the rest.

We are a small minority of refuseniks, that government will eradicate once it thinks it has the chance.

Joe Sixpack would BBQ his kids if the "authorities" told him to.

Or at least if the authority in question was wearing the proper "blue" or "red" jersey.

Our great grandchildren (assuming any survive) will be sitting around waiting for the masses to wake up 100 years from now.

mczerone
02-24-2013, 12:44 AM
This strikes me as the new "argument" that the power elite/media are playing with their assertions.

It's not about the truth/falsity of their claims, about their efficacy or ability to achieve the goals they claim to address - it's all about popularity now.

There was an article in my local paper that went through a number of "current issues" and simply gave poll numbers of support for govt programs addressed in the State of the Union speech. It just said that like 65% of Americans support some form of gun control/registration, or that 75% support doing something to correct anthropogenic climate change.

This is the same tactic: "Ordinary Americans don't care, so I don't care, and you shouldn't care either." It simultaneously dismisses logic and reason while it urges the reader to conform to the majority will. It is also a prime demonstration of the horrible consequences of a democratic system where best practices, rights, and civility devolve into a mob-mentality that is easily steered by those who wish to control.

Anti Federalist
02-24-2013, 12:49 AM
It has a term.

It is called "democracy".

This strikes me as the new "argument" that the power elite/media are playing with their assertions.

It's not about the truth/falsity of their claims, about their efficacy or ability to achieve the goals they claim to address - it's all about popularity now.

There was an article in my local paper that went through a number of "current issues" and simply gave poll numbers of support for govt programs addressed in the State of the Union speech. It just said that like 65% of Americans support some form of gun control/registration, or that 75% support doing something to correct anthropogenic climate change.

This is the same tactic: "Ordinary Americans don't care, so I don't care, and you shouldn't care either." It simultaneously dismisses logic and reason while it urges the reader to conform to the majority will. It is also a prime demonstration of the horrible consequences of a democratic system where best practices, rights, and civility devolve into a mob-mentality that is easily steered by those who wish to control.

Humanae Libertas
02-24-2013, 02:13 AM
Joe Biden says I don't need an AR-15? Why is that? Because he says so? Jeez. The elites trying to disarm the peasant class. Doesn't this all look familiar to anyone?

Carson
02-24-2013, 02:27 AM
Most shouldn't have to worry about them.

If they were to find themselves elected to office they should certainly take an interest and bone up on the Constitution. I take it as the rules those that govern are meant to govern under. The rules for the Government. The foundation of the Country.

From there they might bone up on the Bill of Rights. My understanding is that is the first Ten Amendments that were made. I would think it important to understand those to insure your not doing anything to infringe on peoples rights.

If we had some in the government that took their oaths of office seriously most of us could grow and prosper without needing to give our Rights another thought.

We would have honest people looking out for us.

Like a Shield above us and covering our backs while we gave others a hand up.

Jackie Moon
02-24-2013, 02:48 AM
I don't see where he labeled citizens as ordinary Americans any place at all in that skit. Heck, I'm usually the first one to point something like that out in a world where we are labeled...as well as fully accepting and participatory...in such language as tweeter, average voter, consumer, blah blah blah.

In his defense he did say American citizens and toward the end referenced them as law abiding citizens.

Slick editorializing on the part of the source.

Yeah, I didn't see him say "ordinary Americans" in that clip.

He said,

"No law abiding citizen in the United States of America has any fear that their constitutional rights will be infringed in any way. None. Zero."

Really Joe? In any way? None? Zero?

Philhelm
02-24-2013, 03:57 AM
Joe Biden says I don't need an AR-15? Why is that? Because he says so? Jeez. The elites trying to disarm the peasant class. Doesn't this all look familiar to anyone?

It's a good thing I have an M-4 then.

Xhin
02-24-2013, 04:03 AM
What are "constitutional rights"? The constitution is supposed to prevent the government from taking away natural rights.

DamianTV
02-24-2013, 04:08 AM
There are days I wish I could just give politicians -Reps, and they meant something...

PaulConventionWV
02-24-2013, 04:53 AM

Well, in what sense? The average American commits 3 felonies a day, and I'm pretty sure that every single one of us breaks some kind of law on a regular basis. In that sense, nobody is a law-abiding citizen. In the sense that ordinary Americans don't care about their rights, he is wrong in saying that "absolutely none... zero" care about their rights. Some do. However, he didn't really use the word "normal", did he? He said law-abiding.

Although I believe his intention was to exclude only those who question the law, it is ironic that the real reason he was right was because he essentially excluded absolutely everyone from the law-abiding category.

cheapseats
02-24-2013, 04:56 AM
Saw/heard it immortalized on teevee:

Joe Biden, at a gun violence forum in Danbury, CT, near SandyHook Elementary:

"Let me say it now, in front of the press. No law abiding citizen in the United States of America has any fear that their constitutional rights would be infringed in any way. None. Zero."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/21/joe-biden-gun-control-moral

PaulConventionWV
02-24-2013, 04:58 AM
If you define all who care as un ordinary, you define away the question. I'm not inclined to let him off the hook.

Obviously, whether he was correct or not is merely a question of semantics. His intent was clear. Those who trust the government's judgment in outlawing guns don't care about the Constitution. We don't matter.

cheapseats
02-24-2013, 05:00 AM
Joe Biden:

...I say to my colleagues who will watch this and listen to this: if you're concerned about your political survival, you should be concerned about the survival of our children. And guess what? I believe the price to be paid politically will be to those who refuse to act.

Biden said America has "changed position" over gun control after Newtown. He said: "We should all know the American people are with us. We should know there is a moral price to be paid for inaction...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/21/joe-biden-gun-control-moral

No, I'm not telling people how to spend their time and money.

Still, y'all would do yourselves and America a better turn by marshaling your resources and mustering your ground game toward BLOCKING GUN GRABBER REELECTIONS in 2014 than pimping RAND PAUL 2016.

PaulConventionWV
02-24-2013, 05:02 AM
i agree. it is true. with the important phrase of "average american". the average american is a dumbass. WE here on this forum are not. we are the true exception. as long as they can fool the average american, we are forever fucked in the ass with the NON freedom penis.

Right, 'cause if it was the freedom penis, then we would like it....?

PaulConventionWV
02-24-2013, 05:07 AM
What are "constitutional rights"? The constitution is supposed to prevent the government from taking away natural rights.

The BOR.

Xhin
02-24-2013, 05:14 AM
The BOR doesn't grant rights. The BOR is a list of things the government can't (in theory) legislate because it would violate natural rights.

PaulConventionWV
02-24-2013, 05:17 AM
The BOR doesn't grant rights. The BOR is a list of things the government can't (in theory) legislate because it would violate natural rights.

Does "constitutionally protected" work better for you?

It's all semantics.

cheapseats
02-24-2013, 05:29 AM
It's all semantics.

Gun Control Bills Flood Statehouses
In Wake Of Sandy Hook Shooting

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/19/gun-control-bills_n_2507219.html

A Son of Liberty
02-24-2013, 06:13 AM
NATURAL, HUMAN RIGHTS. YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT MY RIGHTS ARE, YOU PIG. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO TELL ME WHAT I MAY OWN.

I'm so sick of these people...

Anti Federalist
02-24-2013, 11:01 AM
NATURAL, HUMAN RIGHTS. YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT MY RIGHTS ARE, YOU PIG. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO TELL ME WHAT I MAY OWN.

He has no right to do so.

But he is going to do it anyway.

Yay "democracy", where whatever rights you are "allowed" to have are defined by the lowest common denominator of dimwits and dullards to be found in the general population.

Origanalist
02-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Yay "democracy", where whatever rights you are "allowed" to have are defined by the lowest common denominator of dimwits and dullards to be found in the general population.

That deserves repeating, well said.

A Son of Liberty
02-24-2013, 11:07 AM
He has no right to do so.

But he is going to do it anyway.

Of course he is; the accepted social paradigm is that a group of humans may dictate to other humans because enough of the humans said so.

When natural human rights are fully and rightly understood, this organization of society is incomprehensible, and offensive.

"Government" is the sociopath's wet-dream.

torchbearer
02-24-2013, 11:08 AM

there is a large group of people in that matrix.
but to change your entire world view/matrix, is a painful and scary process. people will try to avoid the dissonance caused by their reality falling apart.
so, they will become angry at you for causing waves in the peaceful delusion. the prophet from the desert will be unwelcomed.

Occam's Banana
02-24-2013, 11:32 AM
No law abiding citizen in the United States of America has any fear that their constitutional rights will be infringed in any way. None. Zero.

Meaning, of course, that if you fear that your Constitutional rights might be infringed, you must not, ipso facto, be a law abiding citizen.

IOW: You are a criminal if you are worried about such things.

Oh, and another thing - Joey-boy has just implied that citizens who are NOT "law abiding" DO, in fact, have a reason for fearing that their Constitutional rights might be violated.

And guess who gets to decide whether you are a "law abiding citizen" or not ...

A Son of Liberty
02-24-2013, 11:40 AM

The guy with all the guns... right?

Anti Federalist
02-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Meaning, of course, that if you fear that your Constitutional rights might be infringed, you must not, ipso facto, be a law abiding citizen.

Oh, and another thing - Joey-boy has just implied that citizens who are NOT "law abiding" DO, in fact, have a reason for fearing that their Constitutional rights might be violated.

Perfect.

And, as another person already noted, regardless of what you say, you are not "law abiding".

You are breaking a law, at least one a day, somewhere.

These are the jaws of the pincer, slowly, ponderously, but inexorably, closing.

Tick Tock...what's it gonna be boy?

GunnyFreedom
02-24-2013, 02:21 PM
I think he would do more harm to the country through complete incompetency than Obama.

Which is the primary reason I have not pushed impeachment as hard as I want to.

GunnyFreedom
02-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Joseph Goebbels Biden.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-24-2013, 03:31 PM

Go to the airport and watch the "compliance shuffle" sometime. Watch what happens when some loudmouth like me starts raising hell about what is going on...terror: sheer, petrified terror was what I saw gazing back at me on more than one occasion.

I'm self-exiled from airports for that reason. I'm not going to be subjected to that shit without creating a scene or worse. I have the self control... just not the will.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Right, 'cause if it was the freedom penis, then we would like it....?

The freedom penis only operates with consent.

DamianTV
02-24-2013, 04:04 PM
The freedom penis only operates with consent.

http://www.costumeshopper.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/50970.jpg

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-24-2013, 04:45 PM
http://www.costumeshopper.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/50970.jpg

I'm gonna publicly not consent real quick. so there is no confusion. :D

MelissaWV
02-24-2013, 04:55 PM
I consider myself pretty ordinary/average, actually. I'm sure that pisses on the "just because we are on this forum and know a few things (or pretend to) makes us better than everyone else!" lovefest.

PaulConventionWV
02-24-2013, 05:05 PM

Was that a response or are you just shouting out to all the pigs in the world?

PaulConventionWV
02-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Of course he is; the accepted social paradigm is that a group of humans may dictate to other humans because enough of the humans said so.

When natural human rights are fully and rightly understood, this organization of society is incomprehensible, and offensive.

"Government" is the sociopath's wet-dream.

who is "he"?

acptulsa
02-24-2013, 05:09 PM

The Chief of Thought Police has spoken.

PaulConventionWV
02-24-2013, 05:09 PM
I consider myself pretty ordinary/average, actually. I'm sure that pisses on the "just because we are on this forum and know a few things (or pretend to) makes us better than everyone else!" lovefest.

Nobody said it makes us better... just different. You ARE different than most people.

MelissaWV
02-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Nobody said it makes us better... just different. You ARE different than most people.

If we want to get technical, I'm different from everyone else in some form or another.

I'm not prepared to call everyone else names because their priorities are different, they haven't learned enough to be angry, or they simply react to the knowledge differently. Those are tactics that make me cringe.

A Son of Liberty
02-25-2013, 04:38 AM
Was that a response or are you just shouting out to all the pigs in the world?

Just clearing my chest in Biden's general direction.

who is "he"?

Joe.

Lucille
02-25-2013, 01:50 PM
You knew this was coming:

White House Accused of Pushing Gun Control With Fake Twitter Accounts
http://reason.com/24-7/2013/02/25/white-house-accused-of-pushing-gun-contr

A Texas Republican on Monday said President Obama's gun control campaign is a fraud based on fake messages over Twitter.

Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) accused Obama of trying to make support for his position look stronger than it really is by flooding Twitter with messages from people who don't exist.

"Obama's anti-gun campaign is a fraud," Stockman said. "Obama's supporters are panicking and willing to do anything to create the appearance of popular support, even if it means trying to defraud Congress," he added. "I call upon the president to denounce this phony spam campaign."

Stockman said that in response to Obama's call for people to tweet their congressman in support of gun control legislation, he received just 16 tweets. But he said all of these messages were identical, and that a closer look at them revealed that only six were from real people.

Anti Federalist
02-25-2013, 02:07 PM
If we want to get technical, I'm different from everyone else in some form or another.

I'm not prepared to call everyone else names because their priorities are different, they haven't learned enough to be angry, or they simply react to the knowledge differently. Those are tactics that make me cringe.

Different.

83 Percent of U.S. Adults Fail Test on Nation's Founding

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/83-percent-of-us-adults-fail-test-on-nations-founding-78325412.html

I appreciate the effort to minimize hurt feelings and the running off of people, but, sorry, most folks out there are dullards when it comes to any of the stuff talked about here.

They may be brilliant in the narrow specialty for which they were schooled for 20 odd years in, (then again, so would a monkey) but having a knowledge of anything relating to our history, world history, true political awareness and so on...pffft.

I can have more meaningful conversations with my 10 year old daughter on these subjects than I can with most adults.

And here's the rub: I don't care at all...I have no pretensions about this, God knows I'm not some hipster pseudo-intellectual, I'm just a blue collar, high school dropout, workingman. I could care less if everybody wanted to be a dimwit.

Except for the fact that these self same dimwits have seized control of (what was) a might economy and a still rather formidable military empire.

Giving power and money to people like that, and to their elected proxies running said government, is like giving whiskey and car keys to teen-age boys: it will NOT end well.

And they will take us down with them.

So yes, I have nothing but contempt for the willfully or blissfully ignorant: I made the effort to find out what was going on, what the fuck is wrong with them?

And if you don't want to bother, if life is better that way for you, fine. Just stay the fuck away from the political process then.

Anti Federalist
02-25-2013, 02:09 PM
You knew this was coming:

White House Accused of Pushing Gun Control With Fake Twitter Accounts
http://reason.com/24-7/2013/02/25/white-house-accused-of-pushing-gun-contr

But...but...but, FarceBook and Twatter are forces for good. :-|

brushfire
02-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Here's another example of this kind of shilling, here in IL:

hxxp://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/etc/3621328488.html
hxxp://chicago.listlux.com/a,90,189361,Educate-Voters-about-GUN-VIOLENCE--Non-Fundraising---9--11hr--Loop-.htm
http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=10068

Lucille
02-25-2013, 02:29 PM
Different.

83 Percent of U.S. Adults Fail Test on Nation's Founding

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/83-percent-of-us-adults-fail-test-on-nations-founding-78325412.html

More than 50 percent of Americans surveyed wrongly attributed the quote, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" to George Washington, Thomas Paine, or President Barack Obama, when it is in fact a quote from Karl Marx, author of "The Communist Manifesto."

Thanks to publik skool system! This truly is the progs' country. They won, and freedom lost. Our only hope is picking up the pieces after the collapse, but how when they own the schools, the media, and both major political parties?

DamianTV
02-25-2013, 02:59 PM
When a bunch of idiots are in a group, all you have is a group of a bunch of idiots. Thankfully the Founding Fathers knew this and gave us a Republic instead of a Democracy.

Lucille
02-25-2013, 03:02 PM
When a bunch of idiots are in a group, all you have is a group of a bunch of idiots. Thankfully the Founding Fathers knew this and gave us a Republic instead of a Democracy.

They failed utterly! They should have stuck with the Articles of Confederation, and abolished slavery from the get-go.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

enjerth
02-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Of course! How can you fear loosing something you have no real concept of?

Freedom.

MelissaWV
02-25-2013, 06:59 PM
It's funny how people will blindly believe a study, and even cite it as proof, when it supports their stance.

You might want to take the survey yourself to see why I'm shaking my head. You might want to read how the results AF cited were collected and analyzed.

Benjamin Franklin epitomized which movement in colonial America?
Who was the first Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court?
Who was the first Secretary of the Treasury?
Who famously implored her husband to "remember the ladies" in drafting laws for the newly independent United States of America?
What side did American Indians support?

If you read the analysis of the results, the experts appear baffled that (and keep in mind they surveyed those 18 and older only) people would have more knowledge of things they experienced or had seen, rather than recollections of factoids they possibly learned in school. Incidentally, most of the factoids the older people surveyed learned in school have since changed.

More than 50 percent of Americans wrongly
attributed the quote “From each according to his
ability, to each according to his needs” to either
George Washington, Thomas Paine, or President
Barack Obama, when it is in fact a quote from
Karl Marx, author of The Communist Manifesto.

If you look at the breakdown of that, it is not encouraging, but I actually think it's more a case of taking the "funny answer" when you don't know the answer. 15% said Obama, while 26% said they didn't know. Nineteen percent got it correct, which is actually rather surprising to me because slipping in a Marx quote that seems utterly out of place in this survey is a bit of a silly move.

A thousand people have condemned the masses, I guess, because only 56% could pick out Alexander Hamilton as the first Secretary of the Treasury in a phone survey.

...of course the survey makers were busy trying to figure out how many people wanted the "right to privacy" established in the founding documents.

A lot of folks are idiots when it comes to things like this. Then again I'd rather have someone who's able to work with me in the here and now than someone who can tell me everything there is to know about John Jay. AF, I hate to tell you this, but I'm pretty sure a large chunk of the folks that actually do things on the forums do not know all there is to know about Revolutionary War history. Without Google, a bunch would be lost. I'm still willing to work with them, and even the people with zero social grace or tact :D

Anti Federalist
02-25-2013, 08:18 PM
It's funny how people will blindly believe a study, and even cite it as proof, when it supports their stance.

You might want to take the survey yourself to see why I'm shaking my head. You might want to read how the results AF cited were collected and analyzed.

Benjamin Franklin epitomized which movement in colonial America?
Who was the first Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court?
Who was the first Secretary of the Treasury?
Who famously implored her husband to "remember the ladies" in drafting laws for the newly independent United States of America?
What side did American Indians support?

If you read the analysis of the results, the experts appear baffled that (and keep in mind they surveyed those 18 and older only) people would have more knowledge of things they experienced or had seen, rather than recollections of factoids they possibly learned in school. Incidentally, most of the factoids the older people surveyed learned in school have since changed.

If you look at the breakdown of that, it is not encouraging, but I actually think it's more a case of taking the "funny answer" when you don't know the answer. 15% said Obama, while 26% said they didn't know. Nineteen percent got it correct, which is actually rather surprising to me because slipping in a Marx quote that seems utterly out of place in this survey is a bit of a silly move.

A thousand people have condemned the masses, I guess, because only 56% could pick out Alexander Hamilton as the first Secretary of the Treasury in a phone survey.

...of course the survey makers were busy trying to figure out how many people wanted the "right to privacy" established in the founding documents.

A lot of folks are idiots when it comes to things like this. Then again I'd rather have someone who's able to work with me in the here and now than someone who can tell me everything there is to know about John Jay. AF, I hate to tell you this, but I'm pretty sure a large chunk of the folks that actually do things on the forums do not know all there is to know about Revolutionary War history. Without Google, a bunch would be lost. I'm still willing to work with them, and even the people with zero social grace or tact :D

~~~~~~~~~~

More than 50 percent of Americans surveyed wrongly attributed the quote, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" to George Washington, Thomas Paine, or President Barack Obama, when it is in fact a quote from Karl Marx, author of "The Communist Manifesto."

/debate

:p

MelissaWV
02-25-2013, 08:46 PM
AF - Ask yourself why, in that statement, they did not add "or said they did not know."

;)

Anti Federalist
03-23-2018, 08:37 PM

Far too many of the 2nd Amendment folks were/are just fine with drone strikes/Gitmo/NDAA and all the rest.

We are a small minority of refuseniks, that government will eradicate once it thinks it has the chance.

Joe Sixpack would BBQ his kids if the "authorities" told him to.

Or at least if the authority in question was wearing the proper "blue" or "red" jersey.

Our great grandchildren (assuming any survive) will be sitting around waiting for the masses to wake up 100 years from now.

Five years later...yeah, what I said.

Raginfridus
03-23-2018, 08:40 PM
I'm no ordinary American...