PDA

View Full Version : CNN/Youtube debate question - Voting machines

Live Free or Diebold
11-23-2007, 05:40 AM
I don't have a webcam, but one of the issues that gets me fired up most is voting machines, especially the paperless ballot machines.

Would someone mind asking a question for the CNN/Youtube debate about this? If Ron Paul comes out in favour of good old fashioned paper ballots, I'm sure he would help garner some support for his campaign.

Ken Cooper
11-23-2007, 01:12 PM
I don't have a webcam, but one of the issues that gets me fired up most is voting machines, especially the paperless ballot machines.

Would someone mind asking a question for the CNN/Youtube debate about this? If Ron Paul comes out in favour of good old fashioned paper ballots, I'm sure he would help garner some support for his campaign.

I received an email some time ago on this very issue. Jim Condit Jr. apparently has contacted the Ron Paul campaign, and they don't seem interested.

"People are most interested in the issue of fair elections vs. computerized votefraud when they care about a candidate. Because I and others have not succeeded yet in persuading enough Americans to wake up to this issue, we face this desperate effort to get Ron Paul a fair count, -- while his Paid Staff sits by AWOL and "mum" on this vital issue." - Jim Condit Jr.