PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Constitutional Tender Act Passes Senate Committee

sailingaway
02-22-2013, 02:50 PM
On Wednesday, the Arizona State Senate Committee on Finance voted on Senate Bill 1439 (SB1439) on Legal Tender.

If signed into law, the bill would authorize the use of US-minted silver and gold coins – without tax penalty – in transactions within the state.

The Committee vote was 4-3. SB1439 will now to to the Senate Rules committee, which will need to approve the bill before it can go for a full vote in the State Senate.

more: http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2013/02/arizona-constitutional-tender-act-passes-senate-committee/

more evidence that Ron Paul won, if not the election, than at least the debate.....

cjm
02-22-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm happy to see these things make progress even if not in my home state. Thanks for posting.

Carson
02-22-2013, 06:17 PM
This is pretty good news.

Sort of making an already attractive place to move to a refuge of sorts. Imagine being able to save!

Carson
02-22-2013, 06:19 PM
more: http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2013/02/arizona-constitutional-tender-act-passes-senate-committee/

more evidence that Ron Paul won, if not the election, than at least the debate.....

Oh Yeah! Excellent comment sailingaway.

Sort of a Win Win. :D

CaptainAmerica
02-22-2013, 06:42 PM
now lets see what the feds do

ClydeCoulter
02-22-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm confused. Really.

A state that allows TSA to setup random check points, passes law for sound money based on the Constitution. This is not the only contradictory state of things in the states, it's all over the place. Constitution violation this, Constitution fortifying legislation that.

What's the other hand doing?

Carson
02-22-2013, 07:48 PM
now lets see what the feds do

I think it would be more of a what will the Internal Revenue Service do?

Then again you never know. They haven't done anything about the capital gains taxes for the central banks capital gains on the counterfeit money it creates...

nor have they collected on the capital gains for the capital gains on the bonds that are exchanged for them.

But low and behold what they will do if you make a capital gain that isn't a capital gain at all when you sell your silver. That capital gain is all an illusion created by the counterfeiting of the currency.

low and behold

low and behold

Kind of rolls right off of the ol' paste thing a ma jigger