PDA

View Full Version : Cannabis Culture Editors Offer Ron Paul Donors Free Autographed Poster of Jodie Emery

Marc Scott Emery
11-23-2007, 04:55 AM
Anyone out there in Ron Paul activistland who gives money to the Ron Paul campaign over $10 from Monday Nov. 19 to Sunday, Dec. 16 can get a free inscribed autographed - by editors Marc & Jodie Emery- centerfold of delicious Cannabis Culture editor Jodie Emery. (normally I have the two posters shown but I only understand HTML and that wasn't an option on my control panel).

For your second donation in the same time period, we will send you free an inscribed and autographed Liberty Turns Me On poster (editor Jodie is an amazing white bathing suit) which has Ron Paul 2008 on it also. Ron Paul Nation puts that poster of Jodie at the end of all their videos and it is Jodie's current myspace and Facebook avatar.

All you need to do is save your electronic receipt that in any way proves you gave money to the Ron Paul campaign (at www.ronpaul2008.com )from now all the way to December 16, attach the receipt or make a scan and email it to jodie@cannabisculture.com.

You can receive as many posters as you make separate donations and provide the receipt. You should conceal most of your credit card number. Poster will be sent next day and we will delete your email once the poster is in the mail. We use Mac computers so we are not subject to viruses, spyware or information security problems. Cannabis Culture has never had any information compromised and your receipt information will be deleted once we sign and send your poster(s). We are currently getting about 10 requests a day.

Since we are Canadian based, we cannot give money to Dr. Paul or both Jodie & I would have given $2,300 each already. But we can encourage our huge American readership (80% of all copies of CC are sold in the USA) to give money with incentives! So please forward your donation receipts to us at jodie@cannabisculture.com, say who you would like it inscribed to, indicate mailing address and that's it. Just keeping giving money to Ron Paul 2008 and we will send you an autographed poster each donation, without limit, you make to December 16. We have over 40 separate 11 x 17 posters in full color we can autograph for you, if you give 40 times! Or you can get 20 of each of Jodie's two posters, your choice!

There is a glossy autographed photo of myself looking patriotic in my Ron Paul Revolution t-shirt and my Bong Musket if you prefer one signed pic of me.

We have endorsed President Paul in every issue of Cannabis Culture this year and will be putting our endorsement of Ron Paul on the cover of our next issue in January & February (#69), 66,000 copies across North America, 53,000 in the USA.

(the following is on the cover)

PRESIDENT RON PAUL WILL:
End the War on Drugs!
Allow Medical Marijuana!
Legalize Industrial Hemp!
Pardon All Non-Violent Drug Offenders!
Abolish the DEA and Drug Czar's Office!
www.RonPaul2008.com

Marc Scott Emery
11-23-2007, 05:04 AM
The national TV broadcaster in Canada recently aired a movie documentary on my libertarian activist history (and being called one of America's 50 Most Wanted Worldwide by the US Justice Dept.) called "PRINCE OF POT: US vs. Marc Emery" that over 1,000,000 Canadians watched in late October. You can see it here on youtube: www.youtube.com/princeofpot

From 1995 to 2005, I financed hundreds of US events & demonstrations, rallies, conferences, court challenges, ballot initiatives, class action suits against the US federal gov't, bail money, lawyer money, to up to $1.5 million to USA activists. Thats in addition to the over $1,000,000 given to Canadian activists in the same thing, $250,000 to European, Australia, and New Zealand activists, all part of my worldwide strategy to OVERGROW THE US GOVERNMENT. I also contributed $250,000 to drug addiction clinic specializing in giving ibogaine hydrochloride to heavily addicted persons --- 65 people over a two year period. My master plan was Sell seeds for big $ - give all money beyond paying suppliers to various unrelated activist groups, seed money for hundreds of mutinies as it were, and hope they prosper. Many have and are now famous (and very afraid to admit they took money from me because all my charitable and activist contributions are in fact being called 'money laundering'! by the Justice Dept.).

60 Minutes, Washington Post, New York Times, TIME, ECONOMIST, Australian Broadcasting Corp (ABC), the CBC movie PRINCE OF POT: US vs. Marc Emery all have found that I am completely transparent and not one media investigation has ever refuted anything I have claimed. I always get a clean bill of health. When I was on the front page of WALL STEET JOURNAL on DECEMBER 5, 1995 for my nascent seed business (it was only 12 months old then!), six editors were assigned to comb my background to ascertain that I had no criminal connections of any kind whatsoever. I remember Quentin Hardy, the writer then for WSJ, now a Forbes editor and Kudrow & company commentator (actually on the Kudrow show about the Ron Paul Liberty coins yesterday) calling me and saying " You're clean man. Teachers, neighbours, parents, we talked to them all." On Dec. 5, 1995, the only illustration on the front cover was my portait, and the title " POT SEED MERCHANT, WINKED AT BY POLICE, THRIVES IN CANADA. Hardy warned me that President Clinton and the Justice Dept. read the WSJ, so he confessed he was worried about what would happen, and sure enough, being only the 2nd Canadian to ever be featured on the profile on the front page of WSJ in its history, the huge media interest precipitated the first of many (six) raids on my businesses, the first of 22 arrests (for pot related offenses), the first of my 17 jailings for pot (I have been arrested for pot in 8 of 10 provinces) alone. From 1980 to 1990 I had also gone to jail for Sunday shopping laws, trying to break the Obscenity Laws (selling the Banned TWO LIVE CREW CD Nasty as They Wanna Be when it was banned across Canada in 1990) and tax revolts too numerous to recount here and lots of others. All wonderful civilly disobediant campaigns on principle, and nothing unsavory. The movie Prince of Pot, which I had no hand in the making, does a good brief job telling you how I've been an Ayn Rand acolyte since the autumn of 1979 when I read Capitalism, The Unkown Ideal by Ayn Rand and since then I devoted my life to free market Austrian economic principles and straight out personal liberty! I first heard of Ron Paul when I was to give my first speech as a Libertarian candidate in the 1980 (Canadian) election, and just before they pushed me out on stage to speak about individual freedom & principles of rational capitalism, I asked my converters Greg Utas and Richard Keyes (two 1979 candidates for the Libertarians, which is how I first got introduced to ideas of Ayn Rand, Rothbard, Bastiat, Mises, Hayek, et al) if there was anyone anywhere in elected office "that believe what we believe in" talking like the truly converted, and Greg Utas said " yes, theres this Texas Congressman who's libertarian but he runs as a Republican. His name is Ron Paul. Now go speak, its your turn..." and onto the stage I was cast!

I always declared all my income and paid $10,000 a month (in the 2001 to 2005 period) in personal income taxes saying on my tax form I was a Marijuana seed vendor, and to this day, they have never questioned my willingness to pay nor did I avoid or not pay the taxes. I face no charges in Canada nor have I ever been convicted of selling or growing marijuana or drugs of any kind. I have been convicted of selling seeds, bongs, promoting bongs, passing one joint (and I spent 67 days in the joint for that offense), giving away 1 gram of hash (to an idiotic American who kept in as a souvenir and got caught with it at the US border, actually said I gave it to him, which got me arrested, held in jail several days, banned from downtown Vancouver for 9 months, and the US Justice Dept. flew the guy up to Canada to testify against me, over. 6 grams of hash, worth $15!)

I would read more about Ron when I started getting my subscription to Reason in 1980. This is 15 years before REASON went online for the very young here.

Kingfisher
11-23-2007, 05:06 AM
Think what Ron Pauls enemies will do with the above.

ClayTrainor
11-23-2007, 05:10 AM
Wow man... this is some serious support your throwing our way. Hats off to you, and your magazine.

I am Canadian as well, so unfortunately i cant donate, but i will be buying every copy of your mag i see with Ron Paul on the cover, and will begin passing them on to my american friends.

This is such a great idea to help keep a consistent flow of donations to the campaign, and it will probably make our money bombs even stronger by raising awareness.

This is exactly the type of support needed, i cannot thank you enough for doing this, people like you are the reason Ron Paul will win the nomination :D

Marc Scott Emery
11-23-2007, 05:20 AM
We have sent out this offer each day for the past 3 days to our 25,000+ myspace friends, our 2,000 Facebook friends, and we are getting many responses, all with receipts to prove they have given money to Ron Paul in the past 4 days. Some guys give multiple times to get multiple posters..

Ron Paul's enemies can't really find fault with me, I'm super clean. I've been investigated by every A-list media organization in the world -when the US Justice Dept. says you are in the TOP 50 Most Wanted Worldwide, you get serious scrutiny- and they never find any hint of ANYTHING unsavory. I've run for office ten times since 1980, managed & coached soccer leagues for young children (10 years, over 500 kids from age 5 - 8 each year), donated millions of dollars to charities and activist organizations, never lived ostentatiously or with any appearance of affluence, always tried to pay my taxes and have only been convicted of passing one joint since 1999, and have not faced any other drug or tax or criminal convictions in 8 years (and its all seeds & bongs before that year) . I was convicted of illegally participating in the 2004 Canadian federal election because I spent $5,000 on printing up cards endorsing various candidates and you can't do that in Canada without registering with Elections Canada as an " Official 3rd Party Participant". Was Convicted of that early this year and fined $250 to be given to a charity - I chose the BC Civil Liberties Association!

ClayTrainor
11-23-2007, 06:01 AM
Bump...

people need to watch Marc's "Prince of Pot" videos here (http://www.youtube.com/princeofpot)

He has alot of supporters who could join forces with our campaign, and make it way stronger than we already are!

He fights for freedom, just like Ron, and is very brave, and is taking on the American establishment.

Do yourself a favor and watch the videos i mentioned.

Kingfisher
11-23-2007, 06:27 AM
WOW What will the Neo Cons do with this

Mark Rushmore
11-23-2007, 07:20 AM
WOW What will the Neo Cons do with this

Nothing they wouldn't have done anyway, only through this awesome support we spread the good word and drum up donations?

robert4rp08
11-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Very cool offer. Thanks for the support! Just made a special donation to honor your support :D

kylejack
11-23-2007, 07:47 AM
Fantastico, I love the white bikini picture. You're doing a great thing, but December 16th might be a very expensive poster day for you.

rockwell
11-23-2007, 08:18 AM

JFCOAPS, do you live every moment of your life in abject fear of your opponents?
I have never seen so much cowering in my life as I have witnessed on this forum in the past couple of months.

I personally think you'd have to be an idiot to smoke dope, but it's none of my business if you do and it's sickening to see how people have become slaves to the opinions and dictates of such a morally repugnant and thoroughly corrupt orthodoxy as the one we live under today.

I would take support from anyone any where no matter what their opinion about anything as long as it was to unify against tyranny.

And after reading a little bit about this guy, it seems like I support him anyway, regardless of what he's into, he seems like a mice guy and a savvy buinessman. And the chicks dig him, that's always a good sign.

speciallyblend
11-23-2007, 08:56 AM
Marc Emery, I Thank You SIR:), i have followed you since the harry browne days,I Salute you. Marc Emery,if you ever want to ski/snowboard in colorado ,im me:) I do have a radio ad chip in for colorado radio ads;) hint hint

any quesions just instant message me
MP3/RADIO AD for Colorado Mtns,please LISTEN&DONATE,pretty please if you know anyone:)
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40114

Inflation
11-23-2007, 09:10 AM

Oh noz, they might gift us more free publicity!

They are too dumb to notice the tar baby effect.

JoshLowry
11-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks for all that you do Marc!

Daswiz
11-23-2007, 09:52 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=55956413

Check out her profile pic

UCFGavin
11-23-2007, 10:30 AM
I'm certainly in on this. I was going to donate anyway...but the autographed picture would be ossum. great to have you guys on board :)

jondisx
11-23-2007, 10:44 AM
just wanted to throw my support and respect your way Marc, ive been following your extradition case disgusted

hddn-agnda
11-23-2007, 10:55 AM

They will try and spin it, but when black voters realize that Ron Paul will be letting their sons and daughters out of jail on those bogus trumped on freedom/thought charges they are currently incarcerated for--lights out.

Republicans would be stupid to supress that vote, and Dems will find it's a losing issue for them, as Liberals are also PRO CIVIL LIBERTIES when it comes to pot. Marc Emery has always been for Ron Paul, long as I can remember. And his position isn't exactly new.

hddn-agnda
11-23-2007, 11:07 AM
JFCOAPS, do you live every moment of your life in abject fear of your opponents?
I have never seen so much cowering in my life as I have witnessed on this forum in the past couple of months.

I personally think you'd have to be an idiot to smoke dope, but it's none of my business if you do and it's sickening to see how people have become slaves to the opinions and dictates of such a morally repugnant and thoroughly corrupt orthodoxy as the one we live under today.

Getting an Endorsement from Marc Emery is a HUGE deal for voters under 30 in America, and will garner money from Canada, though chipins, etc... I've seen stats that the lowest estimate is that 6% of American's smoke Marijuana regularly... and that's with it currently being illegal. These are Patriots. Marc Emery is putting his freedom on the line and litigating these unfair drug laws.

Second of all, I agree. People here are cowards. Can you imagine if the Founders were concerned what the Red Coats might leak to the media about how they held their pitchforks, etc? Sad. We have our message. That message is freedom, and this extends to every area of our lives.

Last of all, I would argue that you'd have to be an idiot to NOT use THC in some form, considering the health benefits of Orally ingested THC. You don't have to smoke it for the positive health effects. In either case, I like how you sum it up with a qualification--it neither mine, nor your position that we should have this decision made FOR US. For that, we can have an agreement dance.

*dance dance*