PDA

View Full Version : "Give us your Gun Violence Stories": Barackobama.com

Todd
02-22-2013, 11:55 AM
An e-mail from BarackObama.com invites people to share their gun violence stories and reasons for supporting stronger gun control measures.

The “From” window of the e-mail says, “Sami Rahamim,” though replies go to info@barackobama.com.

In the e-mail, Rahamim explains that one of his parents died as a result of gun violence:

“My dad, Reuven Rahamim, was killed this past September in a mass shooting. I was 17 years old, one of 15 children who lost a parent that day. I’m honoring his memory — and those of many others who have fallen — by doing something about gun violence.”

“Share your story,” he invites readers and provides a link to a submission page on the barackobama.com website.

Another page on the website displays “stories about gun violence,” attributing the author’s first name, last-name initial and hometown.

Many of the stories are about gun violence involving schools and students. One, by “Kindra S.” of Chelsea, MI, describes how “a mentally unstable teacher went on a shooting tirade after school & killed our superintendent & attempted to kill our principal and another teacher.”

http://patriot-newswire.com/2013/02/barackobama-com-give-us-your-gun-violence-stories/

tangent4ronpaul
02-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Send stories of successful armed self defense!

-t

Todd
02-22-2013, 12:09 PM

-t

My thinking as well. ;)

belian78
02-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Better yet, flood that site with stories of cops killing innocent people and their dogs.

Anti Federalist
02-22-2013, 12:15 PM
Sure, no problem, got thousands of them:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?390933-Police-Abuse&highlight=police+abuse

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?404881-Police-Chief-Admits-Our-Guns-are-Offensive-Weapons-Used-to-Commit-Aggression&highlight=Police+shoot+dog

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?390564-Police-shoot-dog&highlight=police+shoot+dog

Oh, wait, you didn't mean that kind of "gun violence"...I see.

Lucille
02-22-2013, 12:17 PM

-t

Better yet, flood that site with stories of cops killing innocent people and their dogs.

+ rep to you both!

coastie
02-22-2013, 12:19 PM
An e-mail from BarackObama.com invites people to share their gun violence stories and reasons for supporting stronger gun control measures.

The “From” window of the e-mail says, “Sami Rahamim,” though replies go to info@barackobama.com.

In the e-mail, Rahamim explains that one of his parents died as a result of gun violence:

“My dad, Reuven Rahamim, was killed this past September in a mass shooting. I was 17 years old, one of 15 children who lost a parent that day. I’m honoring his memory — and those of many others who have fallen — by doing something about gun violence.”

“Share your story,” he invites readers and provides a link to a submission page on the barackobama.com website.

Another page on the website displays “stories about gun violence,” attributing the author’s first name, last-name initial and hometown.

Many of the stories are about gun violence involving schools and students. One, by “Kindra S.” of Chelsea, MI, describes how “a mentally unstable teacher went on a shooting tirade after school & killed our superintendent & attempted to kill our principal and another teacher."

He's already used this kid after the shootings happened. I'll bet he didn't even write that email.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/20951896/minn-shooting-victims-son-pushes-for-change

He flew to New York last month to talk with Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a staunch gun control supporter. He'll be at President Barack Obama's State of the Union address late this month with Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison. On Monday, when Obama visits Minneapolis to pitch his proposals for reducing gun violence, Sami will be there -- not just as a victim, but as a committed advocate......

.....Sami traces his political activism to his father, who emigrated from Israel in the 1970s. Sami went to Washington, D.C., last summer to learn how to lobby with the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. U.S. relations with his homeland were the only issue that mattered to his father, Sami said.

Hmmmmmmm.

http://patriot-newswire.com/2013/02/barackobama-com-give-us-your-gun-violence-stories/[/QUOTE]

V3n
02-22-2013, 12:20 PM

-t

Let's do both!

CCTelander
02-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Fishing for victim disarmament propaganda. How typical.

Anti Federalist
02-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Sami traces his political activism to his father, who emigrated from Israel in the 1970s. Sami went to Washington, D.C., last summer to learn how to lobby with the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. U.S. relations with his homeland were the only issue that mattered to his father, Sami said.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kid's "doing it right".

Foreign nationals openly "own" this government and are helping facilitate its descent into tyranny.

But hey, you know, open the doors, let everybody come on in, what could go wrong, amirite?

Anybody not in favor of total open borders is a drooling, racist, redneck, amirite?

Fuck's sake, this is the "Iraqi Incubator Baby" debacle all over again.

James Madison
02-22-2013, 12:35 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kid's "doing it right".

Foreign nationals openly "own" this government and are helping facilitate its descent into tyranny.

But hey, you know, open the doors, let everybody come on in, what could go wrong, amirite?

Anybody not in favor of total open borders is a drooling, racist, redneck, amirite?

Fuck's sake, this is the "Iraqi Incubator Baby" debacle all over again.

Anti-Semite.

Israel is our close friend, with whom we have a special relationship.

Reported.

coastie
02-22-2013, 12:37 PM
Anti-Semite.

Reported.

I pointed it out to him...but I already reported him, and self reported myself. See you guys in FEMA camp, we can talk about it all there.

Anti Federalist
02-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Anti-Semite.

Reported.

The SPLC/ADL Human Rights Enforcement Team is already at the door.

Fuckers are fast...

coastie
02-22-2013, 12:45 PM
The SPLC/ADL Human Rights Enforcement Team is already at the door.

Fuckers are fast...

I can make it to NH in `20 hours by car, on my way. Hopefully, they won't burn you out before I can get there. Sorry, I aint flyin, and don't think any less of me after the firefight is over and we're cracking some beers by the fire and I confess I had to man-whore myself to fund the trip there, k?

paulbot24
02-22-2013, 02:02 PM
Learn how to lobby with AIPAC? Doesn't he mean Congressional kneepads? Hey, at least they're made in the USA. For some reason, China was not interested in making them.

dillo
02-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Send stories about cops shooting people