PDA

View Full Version : The FINAL opinion on MSNBC

NOVALibertarian
02-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Yeah, I had to make another one of these...

So the student lounge at my community college had on MSNBC (they seem to alternate, as they have had on CNN and Fox News as well). I watched it out of morbid curiosity; just so I could somehow get inside the mind of a progressive and see how they approach things.

After watching all three of the "mainstream" news stations, I think that MSNBC has to be the absolute worst. I don't think I've EVER seen them bring on a guest who has opposing opinions and the anchors don't seem to live in reality. I know Fox News and CNN both get grief for being awful, but I don't think they're as bad as MSNBC.

Not only do they never have guests with opposing viewpoints, they also have these commercials where anchors like Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, and Laurence O' Donnell (who is the absolute worst in my opinion) make appeals based on emotion to their viewers about whatever topic they decide to discuss in the thirty seconds or so the commercial airs. It's truly awful.

I wasn't going to include a poll but since I'm asking for the FINAL opinion, I might as well.

kcchiefs6465
02-21-2013, 10:17 PM
For the record Rachel Maddow is worse than O'Donnel. Back when Ron Paul was still running I flipped through all the MSM channels to see what there were saying about him or if he was on there.

That being said, I wouldn't piss on MSNBC to put out a fire.

ETA: Oh, and that should be an option.

Danan
02-21-2013, 10:20 PM
I sure hope that nobody even dares to select "Neutral".

purplechoe
02-21-2013, 10:23 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li0pfzPfsf1qfvso1o1_500.png

Smart3
02-21-2013, 11:18 PM
I put neutral. I like Maddow, Klein and Hayes. I hate Sharpton/Matthews/Schultz/The Cycle and I dislike the rest.

I've got a negative opinion of both CNN and FOX.

I sure hope that nobody even dares to select "Neutral".
Challenge accepted.

NOVALibertarian
02-21-2013, 11:19 PM
I would take Maddow over the rest of the anchors on MSNBC although that isn't meant to be positive. Chris Matthews and Ed Shultz are awful and Al Sharpton only has the job because he promised to never say anything negative about Obama. O'Donnell is the absolute worst though. He's such a smug asshole about everything he says. I can see how liberals love him but my god. To any sane viewer who isn't married to the Democratic Party, he comes off as one of the most unlikable people in the entire world.

emazur
02-21-2013, 11:23 PM
I hate Sharpton/Matthews/Schultz/The Cycle and I dislike the rest.

Schultz is horrific - he's a liberal and pro-neocon on foreign policy. I once saw a neocon rant of his that would make Bill O'Reilly blush - wish I could find it again

AuH20
02-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Schultz is horrific - he's a liberal and pro-neocon on foreign policy. I once saw a neocon rant of his that would make Bill O'Reilly blush - wish I could find it again

His show is so partisan that it almost feels like a SNL skit.

Smart3
02-21-2013, 11:25 PM

2/3rds of his viewers support Obama's drone policy.

DamianTV
02-22-2013, 12:06 AM
These FINAL opinion polls have to stop.

My opinion on MSNBC is that it is bad, but it can get much much worse.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/02/20/289998/zionists-control-western-us-media/

Maximus
02-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Some are horrific, occasionally we see good reporting... most likely because of accuracy by volume.

Bastiat's The Law
02-22-2013, 12:20 AM
Morning Joe is some great insight inside the belly of the beast.

itshappening
02-22-2013, 12:30 AM
Nobody watches MSNBC, it's a pile of crap.

All these people mentioned are just propagandist and hack journalists of the worst kind.

Indy Vidual
02-22-2013, 12:37 AM
They are a great, free-market TV channel. :p

compromise
02-22-2013, 08:02 AM
MSNBC is the worst major network.

kathy88
02-22-2013, 08:05 AM
MSLSD

ronpaulfollower999
02-22-2013, 08:17 AM
I like this poll because it has neutral in the middle instead of at the bottom. Good job OP, + rep!

My vote is negative.

rprprs
02-22-2013, 08:35 AM
I like this poll because it has neutral in the middle instead of at the bottom. Good job OP, + rep!

My vote is negative.

Yes, thanks for the proper ordering.

I voted negative, but only because there wasn't anything below that.

messana
02-22-2013, 09:06 AM
2/3rds of his viewers support Obama's drone policy.

Speaking of drones, Chris Hayes did a whole segment on it a couple weeks ago. Brought back Jeremy Schaill even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tycF419eFbU

Not sure if the issue of drones are even brought up in fox news.

VBRonPaulFan
02-22-2013, 09:20 AM
MSNBC is the worst major network.

IMO they're the same thing as fox/cnn. MSNBC is for leftists as fox is for right-wingers. the same pile of shit, just presented a little differently.

Smart3
02-22-2013, 09:25 AM
Speaking of drones, Chris Hayes did a whole segment on it a couple weeks ago. Brought back Jeremy Schaill even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tycF419eFbU

Not sure if the issue of drones are even brought up in fox news.

The Holy Trinity of semi-Progressives (Maddow, Klein, Hayes)

RonPaulFanInGA
02-22-2013, 10:16 AM
MSDNC is a joke. They replayed that Rubio drinking water clip over 100 times. This is not a serious news channel.

NorfolkPCSolutions
02-22-2013, 10:59 AM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/2/20/Advice_dog_stop.jpgFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALF INALFINALFINALFINAL

FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL

FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL

FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL FINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINALFINAL

Antischism
02-22-2013, 11:12 AM
They're all equally awful. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, they can all eat shit.