PDA

View Full Version : An Appeal to Ron Paul- From Jackpine Radical at Democratic Underwear.Con

Peace Piper
02-19-2013, 04:35 PM
Deer Seniter Paul,
I bean a liflong Demacrat but I nevar heerd any polatishian make as much sence as you did wen you taked about rouning up the mexacans and sendding them back too Mexaco. I hope you will run for Republican Presadent and if they nominate some flippfloper like that Cristy or that Rubyo or anybody but you reely, that you wil run on the Tee Party tickat. I no I wil vote for you and so will all my libral frends, evan the socalists becase we all no you woud be the best Presdent this country coud possibley have.

Sincerely
Jackpine Radical
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022397636

Jackass Fake Radical goes on to state:
I just wanted to write the letter in a style he would be used to receiving
to help make it seem authentic.

These morons deserve to lose the Republic. They deserve to be mandated to buy insurance. They deserve the chains they have welcomed.

But we don't.

That site needs a few "invaders" lol- You can get away with lots of stuff if you don't attack other posters.
For example, inserting pictures of droned children into certain threads can be lots of fun.

Lucille
02-19-2013, 04:41 PM
As they may or may not be aware:

AP Pulls Story Egregiously Misquoting Rand Paul on Immigration Reform
http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/19/ap-pulls-story-egregiously-misquoting-ra

If you recently read anything about Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) calling for the rounding of Mexicans, you read an egregiously misreported story by the AP, which has pulled it.

From the AP:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Associated Press has withdrawn its story about Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., saying he sees some in the his party favoring a 2016 presidential candidate with an immigration policy that would "round up people ... and send them back to Mexico." That quote was in the transcript of "Fox News Sunday" that was distributed after Paul's interview on the show. A subsequent Associated Press review of an audio recording of the show determined that the transcript had dropped the word "don't" from that quote, and Paul actually said, "They don't want somebody who wants to round people up, put them in camps and send them back to Mexico."

Related: If you want to back a politician who is very much in favor of rounding up illegals and deporting them, you should back Barack Obama, who has set records for deporting immigrants and harassing the workplaces that employ them. Read more here.

And WTH is FOX News up to with that anyhow?

RickyJ
02-19-2013, 05:08 PM
If Rand did want to send foreigners here illegally back to their home countries his popularity would soar. People are tired of illegal immigrants. It may not be libertarian to hold this position, but it is a winning position and one I am in favor of too. I am not compromising "libertarian" positions, because I never considered myself a libertarian, I just like Ron Paul.