PDA

View Full Version : Colo. Democrat: Don't use gun to fight rapist, use whistle instead!

Humanae Libertas
02-19-2013, 04:02 AM
Colorado Democrat: Women Don’t Need Guns If They ‘Feel Like They’re Going To Be Raped’ (http://www.redstate.com/dloesch/2013/02/18/colorado-democrat-women-dont-need-guns-if-they-feel-like-theyre-going-to-be-raped/)

Video speaks for itself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?fv=jCvng-jSp60

ClydeCoulter
02-19-2013, 04:41 AM
How many times each year does someone with a carry piece just pull it out and pop someone because the hair on the back of their neck stood up? The guy invents scenarios for his ill conceived ideas, then spits them out as though they should make sense to someone.

A Son of Liberty
02-19-2013, 05:00 AM
So, I guess those call boxes are like "base"? You know, like when we were kids and we would play tag, you could run to “base” and the person who was “it” couldn’t tag you? Who knew!? Ladies, please make note: if you are being pursued by a potential assailant on a college campus, all you have to do is run to a call box and you’re “safe”.

This guy doesn’t even believe this, and he knows how stupid he sounds. He is either beholden to the party because of political ambition, or is too damned cowardly to publicly say that he thinks that the woman in his scenario should suffer a rape, because “gun control” is for the “greater good”.

paulbot24
02-19-2013, 06:01 AM
911.....please hold.......(roll muzak)

Smart3
02-19-2013, 07:06 AM
Colorado: one of the "free" states.

My ass.

Antischism
02-19-2013, 07:22 AM
http://www.valleyadvocate.com/blogs/gallery/Picture%2011.png

This is more effective than a whistle, I think.

presence
02-19-2013, 07:28 AM
http://50shadesofgreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/4055527587_d922d09f861.jpg

RonPaulFanInGA
02-19-2013, 07:28 AM
When Akin and Mourdock say stupid things about rape, the left and the media goes nuts.

When a Democrat essentially says to lay back and take it, there will be nothing but silence.

tangent4ronpaul
02-19-2013, 07:33 AM
ATTENTION Rapists! - we'z havin a convention due to the incompetence of the State of Colo! - Dez bitches will be armed wit "whistles!" LOL! - bring some bbblegm to shut dem dings up... But if you pre-reg, we willz provide sndprf ooms! Yeah - GB City! TOTALLY WORTH IT! Da more daz whitle da more day R N2 it!!!! Juz Mmbr Dat!

$200 Bkz upfront for Da time ov Ur live!!!!!

:rolleyes:

-t

tangent4ronpaul
02-19-2013, 07:35 AM
http://50shadesofgreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/4055527587_d922d09f861.jpg

That is a close second to a pic of a vagina I once saw (photoshoped) that had fangs....

-t

whippoorwill
02-19-2013, 07:37 AM
Wow. It never crossed this guys mind that a woman can pull out her weapon and not fire it? "Hey you watch it! Back up, leave me alone!" More and more I stand in awe of how far we've come inspite of people like him.

Neil Desmond
02-19-2013, 07:37 AM
911.....please hold.......(roll muzak)
I have direct experience with 911 fail: was driving home during a severe snowstorm, saw a fire on a collapsed branch from a tree resting on top of power lines; I tried calling twice & both times gave a busy signal (it was from a cell phone and I've never attempted to call 911 from it before, but I doubt that played a role).

tangent4ronpaul
02-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Wow. It never crossed this guys mind that a woman can pull out her weapon and not fire it? "Hey you watch it! Back up, leave me alone!" More and more I stand in awe of how far we've come inspite of people like him.

What the hell are you talking about? If it was me - all my comments were total /s

I have direct experience with 911 fail: was driving home during a severe snowstorm, saw a fire on a collapsed branch from a tree resting on top of power lines; I tried calling twice & both times gave a busy signal (it was from a cell phone and I've never attempted to call 911 from it before, but I doubt that played a role).

When I'm on the HW - I actually call in accidents quite frequently and I'm really impressed with response times. We are talking rush hour and DC/Baltimore area...

-t

Neil Desmond
02-19-2013, 07:55 AM
Well, that shouldn't be a criteria.

If anything I wonder if there's a problem of people being too hesitant to pull the trigger when they ought to be pulling the trigger.

kathy88
02-19-2013, 07:59 AM
I'd pull the trigger.

Antischism
02-19-2013, 08:02 AM
That is a close second to a pic of a vagina I once saw (photoshoped) that had fangs....

-t

Vagina Dentata. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

Neil Desmond
02-19-2013, 08:13 AM
When I'm on the HW - I actually call in accidents quite frequently and I'm really impressed with response times. We are talking rush hour and DC/Baltimore area...

-t[/QUOTE]
I have too, in several other situations, even when I was working for another hospital (my office was in a building for doctor's private practice offices on hospital property, but we have to call 911 instead of the hospitals emergency switchboard number because it's not a hospital patient area) and a patient from a doctor's office collapsed outside in the hallway, an ambulance crew was there in less than a couple minutes. They were probably able to get there that quickly because they might have already been at the hospital's emergency room.

This snowstorm happened in Fairfax County, Va, it's one that happened in the evening about a year or two ago. Judging from how severe the snowfall was, how long it took me to get home in the very slow traffic, how many cars I passed that had slipped off the road or spun around (they were basically ok, but I think the drivers were too hesitant to keep driving), etc., I figured that 911 was probably getting tons of calls every minute. The point is that I couldn't report a fire.

Neil Desmond
02-19-2013, 08:14 AM
I'd pull the trigger.
Great!

acptulsa
02-19-2013, 08:28 AM
Right. Once you've used the whistle, you're both deaf. So, he can't hear you scream and you can't hear him grunt. That will make the rape a little less unpleasant for both of you.

Democrats: Making the world a lot less safe, but a little less unpleasant for over two hundred years.

jkr
02-19-2013, 08:48 AM
wHistLE while your RAPED
do do do do-do-do

mad cow
02-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Whenever I feel afraid
I hold my head erect
And whistle a happy tune
So no one will suspect
I'm afraid.

While shivering in my shoes