PDA

View Full Version : Another pro-gun Advocate murdered

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-18-2013, 03:18 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/reports-ex-seal-author-fatally-shot-gun-range-072047785.html

GLEN ROSE, Texas (AP) — Former Navy SEAL and "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle was fatally shot along with another man Saturday on a Texas gun range, a sheriff told local newspapers.

Erath County Sheriff Tommy Bryant said Kyle, 38, and a second man were found dead at Rough Creek Lodge's shooting range west of Glen Rose, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and Stephenville Empire-Tribune. Glen Rose is about 50 miles southwest of Fort Worth.

Bryant did not immediately return phone calls to The Associated Press seeking comment late Saturday and early Sunday. A woman who answered the phone at the lodge where the shooting occurred declined comment and referred calls to the sheriff's office.

Investigators did not immediately release the name of the second victim, according to the newspapers.

Witnesses told sheriff's investigators that a gunman opened fire on the men around 3:30 p.m. Saturday, then fled in a pickup truck belonging to one of the victims, according to the Star-Telegram. The newspapers said a 25-year-old man was later taken into custody in Lancaster, southeast of Dallas, and that charges were expected.

Lancaster police did not immediately return calls for comment.

The motive for the shooting was unclear.

Who is next???

Romulus
02-18-2013, 03:19 PM
Uh, welcome to 3 weeks ago.

A Son of Liberty
02-18-2013, 04:03 PM
Who is next???

Looking into my crystal ball... it's very hazy... becoming clear now... I see a Navy Reservist... a cop... California... Los Angeles, perhaps? Yes... A very long manifesto makes him look like a leftist... I'm seeing a name, now... Dorner... Chris Dorner... Yes! That's it!

Keep your eye out for it in the next few weeks.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-18-2013, 04:05 PM
Looking into my crystal ball... it's very hazy... becoming clear now... I see a Navy Reservist... a cop... California... Los Angeles, perhaps? Yes... A very long manifesto makes him look like a leftist... I'm seeing a name, now... Dorner... Chris Dorner... Yes! That's it!

i hate you guys :toady:

A Son of Liberty
02-18-2013, 04:06 PM
i hate you guys :toady:

;)

MRK
02-18-2013, 04:08 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Roflcopter.gif

kcchiefs6465
02-18-2013, 04:23 PM

Lmao. Must spread some rep around.