PDA

View Full Version : S.C GOP operative 'probably for Paul'

itshappening
02-17-2013, 11:12 PM
Todd Kincannon ‏@ToddKincannon

If 2016 comes down to Rand Paul vs. Marco Rubio, I'll probably be for Paul. But I like our odds with either guy.
-

Kincannon is the former Executive Director for the SC GOP

SpreadOfLiberty
02-17-2013, 11:17 PM
That was short lived.

Rand Paul would fiddle while DC burned. RT @billhobbs I'd probably be for Rubio, but it would be close. Actually, I'd prefer Cruz.

fr33
02-17-2013, 11:19 PM
I hate when people in my twitter feed retweet him. He's a racist prick. But I guess it's good that he likes Rand.

itshappening
02-17-2013, 11:20 PM
That was short lived.

Rand Paul would fiddle while DC burned. RT @billhobbs I'd probably be for Rubio, but it would be close. Actually, I'd prefer Cruz.

These people tend to be very unprincipled and will switch allegiances on a dime.

I think all Rand needs to do like people on here have advised is be many people's 2nd choice, that way when we knock down opponents in the state of Iowa and NH he becomes their first choice

mz10
02-17-2013, 11:27 PM
That was short lived.

Strange wording, but I think he actually meant that in a positive way, saying that Rand would burn down the big-government behemoth in DC. I don't think he did a total 180 over the course of 20 min.

SpreadOfLiberty
02-17-2013, 11:30 PM
Strange wording, but I think he actually meant that in a positive way, saying that Rand would burn down the big-government behemoth in DC. I don't think he did a total 180 over the course of 20 min.

Yeah his latest tweet confirms that.

AlexAmore
02-18-2013, 04:30 AM
Rand Paul would fiddle while DC burned.

Ha, I love mental picture this creates. Rand Paul on the White House playing some sad bluesy fiddle while D.C goes all Fight Club (the movie). He could totally stop the madness....but he won't. :)

RonPaulFanInGA
02-18-2013, 04:47 AM
Actually, I'd prefer Cruz.

Cruz was born in Canada, was he not?

S.Shorland
02-18-2013, 04:58 AM
Maybe you have bases up there?

Cruz was born in Canada, was he not?

compromise
02-18-2013, 07:24 AM
Isn't this the guy who had a big sexting scandal?

He seems pretty weird for a conservative, one of his recent tweets is about Jewish girls not giving good head.

Are you sure this isn't a parody account?

fr33
02-18-2013, 08:33 AM
I think it's real and it's just how he is. I've seen him call women whores on twitter. Just out of the blue when they weren't even talking to him.

paulbot24
02-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Isn't this the guy who had a big sexting scandal?

He seems pretty weird for a conservative, one of his recent tweets is about Jewish girls not giving good head.

Well, he sounds like a loose cannon but at least he's not lying all the time. The Jewish girls give lousy head comment is not a lie.:D