PDA

View Full Version : Video: How the Establishment Cheated Ron Paul

green73
02-17-2013, 02:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YXlWiTPn7pQ
http://youtu.be/YXlWiTPn7pQ

Constitutional Paulicy
02-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Wow. That was difficult to watch. I followed the events so closely that I remember almost every one of those events and reports. But to see so much in such a short window of time just brought back some sad sad memories of how we were robbed. It's painful.

phill4paul
02-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Wow. That was difficult to watch. I followed the events so closely that I remember almost every one of those events and reports. But to see so much in such a short window of time just brought back some sad sad memories of how we were robbed. It's painful.

My thoughts as well.

cajuncocoa
02-17-2013, 03:28 PM
That was depressing. :(

nayjevin
02-17-2013, 03:38 PM
That was depressing. :(

The upshot is that this type of treatment toward anti-establishment types has been going on for a long time - but now we have youtube to expose it.

Mr.NoSmile
02-17-2013, 03:52 PM
If anything, I'd say watching this should give us, even those of us who can only help by spreading and sending out links, reports or videos, an incentive to combat this. We have an upswing now and combating things like Karl Rove's effort to eject Tea Party Republicans and small victories in state Republican parties will go a long way not just in 2016, but looking forward to the midterm elections in 2014 as well.

sailingaway
02-17-2013, 10:45 PM
I guess your title is better than the one that just came across twitter: "How the establishment killed the Ron Paul movement...."

green73
02-17-2013, 10:52 PM
I guess your title is better than the one that just came across twitter: "How the establishment killed the Ron Paul movement...."

Or the title of the video. Unfortunate.

unknown
02-18-2013, 12:45 AM
Watching it now. Hope to spread it far and wide if its worthy.

Sentinelrv
02-18-2013, 04:40 AM
I cried....All I could think at the end is look what we missed out on because of the crooks in control of the media.

We really need a full documentary similar to this video, but at the quality level of For Liberty, so we can show it to everyone we know and expose the corrupt media. It's just so obvious when watching this video what's really going on. I've already shown this to somebody and got them to start questioning things. I just wish this one was higher quality.

CPUd
02-18-2013, 04:55 AM
I like the message, but IMO it is incomplete. If could have the RNC stuff, especially where she was reading the delegate votes. Then it could have some election night coverage where everybody was sure Mitt would win all 50 states. And before the end, have RP's farewell speech, and part of one of the more recent RP speaking at a campus with big crowds. And end it with a montage of people like Mark Willis and the recent speech by GunnyFreedom.

The complete message: media tried to kill it, but is getting stronger, even with RP retired.

People are more apt to check it out if they see it growing. And yeah, I'd make that, if I had the time and my equipment would behave.

Carson
02-19-2013, 12:01 AM
And themselves senseless.

Carson
02-19-2013, 12:06 AM
http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/morestuff/rippedfromAmosQuito.jpg

Carson
02-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Hey! A couple of those news guys that spoke up for Ron Paul...what happened to them>>>>?????

fr33
02-19-2013, 12:19 AM
Hey! A couple of those news guys that spoke up for Ron Paul...what happened to them>>>>?????

Well Judge Nap lost his show after dropping some serious truth bombs. I can't remember any others that were on national news...

Carson
02-19-2013, 12:40 AM
Well Judge Nap lost his show after dropping some serious truth bombs. I can't remember any others that were on national news...

Yeah about the Judge. And I hate to name names but I can remember a couple more that seemed to get wished into the corn field.

Some of the ones that really bad mouthed the man now seem to hob hobnobbing it with the rich and famous. They've got new sets and new dews and a teleprompters that have them babbling incoherently.

Funny how we age. One minute your slipping your shoe of to send it under the announcers desk for a little footsie action and then the next the glitter becomes a total turn off.

Times are a changing.