PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul in Polls

0zzy
11-22-2007, 11:33 PM
These people took the polls and got Ron Paul, and this is how they responded.

Mr. Havrilla is supporting Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr., D-Del., but the survey indicated his views were most in line with those of Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas.

"I do have this Libertarian streak," he says. "So, it wasn't a surprise he scored so high on my poll. If I was a Republican, I would be favoring him."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? "If I was Republican", WOMEN! Change your status to Republican so you CAN vote for him! You agree with him on the policies, yet you aren't voting for him because you're more interested in partisan-politics. GOOD FOR YOU! You make America so great! :rolleyes:

"I put Dodd and Biden in the same category, but give the nod to Biden for his foreign affairs [experience] and [his stance on the] environment," Mr. Havrilla says. "Really, my top three would be more deserving of my support if I thought they were viable candidates, but I don't think Dodd, Kucinich or Paul are."

Oh, so now they're aren't viable candidates? WTF!? This is a DEMOCRACY! VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR! This isn't a horse race! We need Americans voting on who they believe is the right person. And if 4.2million in one day, 1,000 meetup groups, and 5,000 at a rally isn't "VIABLE", I don't know what the hell is.

Carrie Hahn, a registered Democrat who is supporting Mr. Paul, had him come out on top in both surveys.

Mr. Huckabee and Mr. Kucinich were second and third in her Minnesota Public Radio survey, and Mr. Kucinich came up second on the WQAD version.

"Huckabee, I was surprised about," says Ms. Hahn, 41, of Mt. Lebanon. "I'm from Cleveland, and I have known Kucinich for a long time and have followed some of his beliefs. He's a Democrat and I've always been a Democrat, but for me, [with] Ron Paul, it's the first time I've been interested in a Republican."

God bless you, lady!

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07327/835891-51.stm