PDA

View Full Version : On Twitter Neo Republicans: Rubio2016 ...The lame stream media is nervous

AngryCanadian
02-15-2013, 11:38 PM
The Neo Republicans, the Bush,Reagan era just cant stop liking what Rubio and with thus it seems the defeat for them in 2008,2012 wasn't enough so whom do they want for 2016? Yup Rubio2016. Here's a tweet.

Karen, RN. followed by the GREAT @seanhannity.
Rubio2016 ...The lame stream media is nervous.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDG2_YHCQAAyV2s.jpg

Ironic enough this Reagan conservative is comparing Rubio drinking water to Obama's smoking pot which are a bad compression. And why are Reagan era conservatives jumping into the Rubio band wagon?

Rubio is another GOP establishment candidate just like Romney is and was. What makes them think that he will win in 2016 have Reagan era conservatives gone mad?

I just laughed at this statement.
The lame stream media is nervous
Oh yes i am quite sure that far left media is nervous like they were with Romney, please GOP establishment dont embarrass yourselves any longer unless you want to lose again. :rolleyes:

TheTexan
02-15-2013, 11:45 PM
Rubio is another GOP establishment candidate just like Romney is and was. What makes them think that he will win in 2016 have Reagan era conservatives gone mad?

It's just red team vs blue team bullshit. Has nothing to do with ideology. Doesn't really have anything to do with winning, for that matter.

Kinda like sports. People want their team to win, but if they don't have money on the game, they really don't care that much.

itshappening
02-15-2013, 11:47 PM
I love the way the "conservative" media are spinning Rubio's flop the other night.

He was giving the Official GOP response. Probably to the biggest audience he's ever spoken to and on prime time television and he completely blew it. It was a disaster and they know it and all the media coverage after it is not about what he's saying but about how nervous he was and having to take a drink of water in the most awkward fashion.

itshappening
02-15-2013, 11:51 PM
Rubio is incredibly naive and green and demonstrably not ready for the big stage and to run for president. He would get crushed on the national stage and I seriously hope he does run so we can take him out in Iowa and NH and send him back to Florida :)

Seriously funny watching how they all think he's their saviour and how they think he can win a national election pimping an aggressive foreign policy?

Give me a break...

bolil
02-15-2013, 11:53 PM
Obama hit that joint like a man, rubio took that sip like a guilty boy. That picture ain't gonna help them.