PDA

View Full Version : Endorsements - Back to being Productive

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 10:38 PM
Reading about the montana endorsement and the dr. mercola endorsement... we all need to look up all the local organizations in our state and start emailing them if you havn't already. I know a lot of your are already ahead of the game.

If you have, make a mention of you have emailed so we can all give you a big thanks.

skinzterpswizfan
11-22-2007, 10:50 PM
An endorsement from the governor of South Carolina would be HUGE. Any word on whether he's going to endorse anyone?

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 10:52 PM
I just emailed the BGSU college republicans and NARAL ohio, let's keep our fingers crossed

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 10:53 PM
I also emailed the guy who runs ronpaulspace.com to send out a mass mail

mavtek
11-22-2007, 11:01 PM
I emailed Joe Chow last night, Republican Mayor of Addison, Texas. I talked to him for an hour or 2 prior to sending it about Rudy and Ron. He's so far supporting Rudy, I'm hoping to get a convert.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 11:06 PM
my prayers are with you, just keep emailing away

mtmedlin
11-22-2007, 11:17 PM
An endorsement from the governor of South Carolina would be HUGE. Any word on whether he's going to endorse anyone?

thats governor Sanford. I am not certain if he will. he is a friend of Rons but he also has a career to look after. I believe that he will probably make a run in 2012 and if he backs the wrong guy now it could hurt. I really like Sanford and would vote for him if Dr. Paul wasnt in the race but in order to get his endorsement we would have to pull off something big. I would guess anything less then at least 1 early state win, and he doesnt come out for RP. Our chances in Iowa are very slim. I only hope for top 5 there. If we beat McCain, then we are still relevant but he is over. Picking up part of Wyoming would help, Michigan seems like a long shot but Nevada could be a suprise. A #2 in Nevada or a win (hopefully) along with a win in NH, would be the ticket to endorsement.
Personally, I wish we were working harder on California, there system is setup for someone like RP to pick up some delegates and his issues are VERY popular there, he just has little name recognition.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 11:23 PM
any govenor would be good, with momentum in montana maybe we can get venturas endorsement, we already got a Val Venis endorsement