PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters says Obama has a database about "everything on every individual"

devil21
02-15-2013, 03:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eIA1lQBqH1s#!

Danke
02-15-2013, 04:40 AM
He knows if you've been bad or good ...

Constitutional Paulicy
02-15-2013, 05:07 AM
He knows if you've been bad or good ...

And if your exceptionally good you might just wake up on Christmas morning to find a special present under the tree in the form of an entitlement. Sort of reminds me of this Candy Man video.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh6f5Go0

kathy88
02-15-2013, 05:54 AM
Maxine Waters is the dumbest person in congress. No easy feat.

VBRonPaulFan
02-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Maxine Waters is the dumbest person in congress. No easy feat.

Not so sure about that, i've got some pretty good Sheila Jackson Lee footage......

jmdrake
02-15-2013, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eIA1lQBqH1s#!

Thread and video title is misleading. She was talking about the "Organizing for America" database which is a database of Obama supporters, not a general database on the American people. I'm not saying such a database doesn't exist, but that's clearly not what she was talking about.

HOLLYWOOD
02-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Maxine Waters is the dumbest person in congress. No easy feat.She's smart enough to line her own pockets... Smart enough to get a Treasury Bailout to OneUnited Bank Inc., her husband formally was on the board of directors and holds stock upon the same.

BankOne was NOT TBTF... so like, deceased US Senator Daniel Inouye's Pacific Bank, which he founded and held a majority of his life savings/investments, called the US Treasury's Geithner, and received approximately $150 million bailout. Again, another Congressional bailout for banks they had DIRECT investments. AND absolutely a conflict of interest and it's felony racketeering & fraud for starters.

oyarde
02-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Obummer has nothing on me, his file on oyarde gets him nowhere.I hardly exist :)

Anti Federalist
02-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Thread and video title is misleading. She was talking about the "Organizing for America" database which is a database of Obama supporters, not a general database on the American people. I'm not saying such a database doesn't exist, but that's clearly not what she was talking about.
That's what I was thinking, without even watching the video.

The "president" doesn't see the dang'an files on all of us.

Those are handled and monitored by higher ups within the system

The only time the Dear Leader would see one of these files, is when he would be required to give a perfunctory rubber stamp of approval for some "extra judicial" kill orders.

supermario21
02-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Sheila Jackson-Lee, Edie Roberts or whoever that woman was on Cavuto, etc are all products of the Voting Rights Act.

oyarde
02-15-2013, 11:18 AM
That's what I was thinking, without even watching the video.

The "president" doesn't see the dang'an files on all of us.

Those are handled and monitored by higher ups within the system

The only time the Dear Leader would see one of these files, is when he would be required to give a perfunctory rubber stamp of approval for some "extra judicial" kill orders.

Yep.

jmdrake
02-15-2013, 11:23 AM
Sheila Jackson-Lee, Edie Roberts or whoever that woman was on Cavuto, etc are all products of the Voting Rights Act.

:rolleyes: Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, and a bunch of other losers were not.

jmdrake
02-15-2013, 11:23 AM
She's smart enough to line her own pockets... Smart enough to get a Treasury Bailout to OneUnited Bank Inc., her husband formally was on the board of directors and holds stock upon the same.

BankOne was NOT TBTF... so like, deceased US Senator Daniel Inouye's Pacific Bank, which he founded and held a majority of his life savings/investments, called the US Treasury's Geithner, and received approximately $150 million bailout. Again, another Congressional bailout for banks they had DIRECT investments.

So that's the deal that got her to vote for the bailout after having first voted against it.

shane77m
02-15-2013, 11:27 AM
I wonder if he knows about the time that I went up to the balcony of a movie theater with some fake puke hidden in my jacket? What I did next was horrible and I feel awful for it. I made a noise like I was throwing up and then I dumped the fake puke over the side of the balcony onto the people in the audience. Then they all started getting sick and throwing up on each other. It was the worst thing I have ever done in my entire life. One time I pushed my sister down the stairs and blamed it on the dog. Then one time I broke into an old restaurant and started to eat their ice cream. :toady:

I even cheated on a history test.

Anti Federalist
02-15-2013, 11:36 AM
ROFL!

I wonder if he knows about the time that I went up to the balcony of a movie theater with some fake puke hidden in my jacket? What I did next was horrible and I feel awful for it. I made a noise like I was throwing up and then I dumped the fake puke over the side of the balcony onto the people in the audience. Then they all started getting sick and throwing up on each other. It was the worst thing I have ever done in my entire life. One time I pushed my sister down the stairs and blamed it on the dog. Then one time I broke into an old restaurant and started to eat their ice cream. :toady:

oyarde
02-15-2013, 11:38 AM

I even cheated on a history test. Eating others ice cream sounds sinful , the rest , Meh :)

oyarde
02-15-2013, 11:39 AM

I even cheated on a history test. I guess I should consider myself fortunate that as a High School sophmore I only had to cheat on an algebra test.

shane77m
02-15-2013, 11:42 AM
http://youtu.be/Q5UG7ISJfP0

Just in case someone decides to report me.

Anti Federalist
02-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Just in case someone decides to report me.

What I wouldn't give to have a copy of Teh Collinz when he did the Truffle Shuffle.

Ben Bernanke
02-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Let's not forget Hank Johnson and his Guam will capsize theory

dannno
02-15-2013, 12:06 PM

Chunk!

CT4Liberty
02-15-2013, 12:11 PM
Anyone else find it amusing that they accidentally have her sitting infront of a "Black Hollywood" sign but only "Black Ho" is visible... I think they should have check that shot before putting her on...

Jackie Moon
02-15-2013, 12:26 PM

Yeah, she's horrible, but the video is misleading. They're talking about the database Obama's campaign built up that he can pass on to whoever runs in 2016.

She is right that it's powerful though. It looks kind of like the Phone-From-Home, but way more advanced.

The tool kit was custom-built for the 2012 Obama re-election campaign. It digitally linked data on millions of American voters, including their email addresses, through Dashboard as well as through social-media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, to an army of staff and volunteers knocking on doors in the key swing states.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/18/barack-obama-organizing-america-action

Indeed, this year’s operation was far more sophisticated, and benefited from a greater integration with mobile technology not available back in ’08. “The calls that you make, the door-to-door contacts that you make are immediately synched with the voter file, and all that data is aggregated across the various platforms that you’re using to access Dashboard,” University of North Carolina journalism professor Daniel Kreiss told TechPresident. “In 2012 once you had that integration, you could actually have your online people making calls to those people who are a high priority, and that is a huge deal, and makes a huge difference.”

President Obama and his political team fire up the OFA network. Overnight, millions of calls are made to the districts of Republican legislators – and not the ones in safe seats either. No, these calls go to constituents in districts that President Obama carried but still have a Republican member of Congress. A few days later, the network expands to calling districts where Republican Congressional representative won their seats by less than five points. A running tally is kept – publicly, loudly, transparently.

And the ask is simple: contact your Congressperson and demand support for immigrant reform. The software guides the next step: here’s the phone number, let’s call now. Here’s the email address. Here’s the Facebook page. Here’s the Twitter handle. We’ll send you the links right now. Send the message. Oh, and there’s a rally at the Congressman’s office on Thursday. Free food and hot coffee. Can we count on you? Move on to the next call. [OFA did use its network during the health care reform debate, but it was not well coordinated with actual policy and focused more on softer, more general support for reform - what veteran observer Nancy Scola called "busy work."]

Telephone calls to drive actions other calls, online actions, and in-person activity – all fed through the OFA database. Then comes the vast email outreach – multilingual of course. Targeted and personalized. “Hola” from Michelle Obama. Notes from Joe Biden, Bill Clinton – oh, and the former Secretary of State who is the frontrunner for 2016. Celebrities and athletes. And the President himself, putting his full public persona on the line through multiple channels.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/tomwatson/2012/11/07/obamas-not-so-secret-weapon-will-he-use-it-to-help-power-his-new-mandate/

Lucille
02-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Also here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?403696-Maxine-Waters-gushes-over-Obama-database-w-everything-on-everyone-for-use-of-Dem-party

Original_Intent
02-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Not so sure about that, i've got some pretty good Sheila Jackson Lee footage......

I'll second that. Waters is probably in the top 10 though.

oyarde
02-15-2013, 12:34 PM
Let's not forget Hank Johnson and his Guam will capsize theory

You mean it is still there ? :)

devil21
02-15-2013, 03:46 PM

It can be interpreted in various ways but who knows what this "Organizing for America" database actually contains? How exactly do you know it's just info on Obama supporters? Have you seen it? "everything on every individual" is pretty broad language.

The other interesting part of this video is how the interviewer says "You gotta get what you can now under this president". Nice job pushing the leach mentality.

jmdrake
02-15-2013, 04:15 PM
It can be interpreted in various ways but who knows what this "Organizing for America" database actually contains? How exactly do you know it's just info on Obama supporters? Have you seen it? "everything on every individual" is pretty broad language.

You're right. I haven't seen it. I'm just going by how she describes it in the video. At 0:55 in.

"And whoever runs for president on the democratic ticket will have to deal that. They're going to have to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because...they can't get around it. And he's very smart. It's very powerful what he is leaving in place."

I don't see any other explanation than these are Obama supporters. Why else would she stress those running on the democratic ticket having to pay attention to the "concerns of those people"?

That said, we already know Obama has secret drone kill lists.

The other interesting part of this video is how the interviewer says "You gotta get what you can now under this president". Nice job pushing the leach mentality.

Yes. And that's the point Waters was responding to. Obama's "organizing for America" database is a way to keep pressure up on the next president continue the Obama agenda. As Jackie Moon pointed out, its like what we've been trying to do but on steroids.

devil21
02-15-2013, 04:28 PM
You're right. I haven't seen it. I'm just going by how she describes it in the video. At 0:55 in.

"And whoever runs for president on the democratic ticket will have to deal that. They're going to have to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because...they can't get around it. And he's very smart. It's very powerful what he is leaving in place."

I don't see any other explanation than these are Obama supporters. Why else would she stress those running on the democratic ticket having to pay attention to the "concerns of those people"?

Just for the sake of the argument, it would be beneficial to the Dem candidates to be able to compile and include data on non-Dems too, not just Obama supporters. The Dem candidates would already have the Obama voters in their pockets for 2016. Im just concerned by the "everything on every individual" part of the statement. I hope it's as mundane as you think but Im not convinced. NSA isnt building the largest data center in the world for nothing.

awake
02-15-2013, 04:28 PM
Your approaching soviet levels of KGB operatives. The throne must know all.

COpatriot
02-15-2013, 04:33 PM
When will people stop electing high-functioning retards like this to office?

BAllen
02-15-2013, 05:15 PM
She's full of shit. Everyone knows government workers are lazy. They spread rumors like this, then pocket the money they claim they spent on this 'information'. Down payment on a house, new car, etc. When they have the media in their pocket, why spend more money than they have to?

coastie
02-15-2013, 05:15 PM

HA,just warched that with the kids last night. Goonies ftw!

devil21
05-18-2013, 01:58 AM
BUMP

DamianTV
05-18-2013, 02:09 AM
But but Obama is going to give out a bunch of shiny medals for being upstanding citizens in our communities! Oh wait, that doesnt happen? Ever? And people that he puts on his shit list get audited by every agency of the Govt that can perform an audit at the same time? Hmm, maybe all this information is going to only be used against us!

Privacy. Protect it as if your life depends on it, because it does.

HOLLYWOOD
05-18-2013, 02:35 AM
But but Obama is going to give out a bunch of shiny medals for being upstanding citizens in our communities! Oh wait, that doesnt happen? Ever? And people that he puts on his shit list get audited by every agency of the Govt that can perform an audit at the same time? Hmm, maybe all this information is going to only be used against us!

Privacy. Protect it as if your life depends on it, because it does.Those Shiny medals... that was the power of propaganda with the Soviets/Bolsheviks/WARSAW Pact countries under Communist-Marxist rule. Propaganda even aired on the TV/Radio sets across Eastern Europe, "See Something, Say Something" "If you hear people talking about the west, freedom, liberty, defecting... notify your local officials or national intelligence aka State Protection Authority(UOP/MDP/Stasi/etc). You'll be rewarded that 'HERO' certificate of the state, monetary prize, and even that 'Shiny Medal' by the state's ultra nationalism propaganda.

That is a fact, it did happen... and we all can see the exact similarities growing each day in America.

WhistlinDave
05-18-2013, 02:36 AM

LOL Are you waiting for someone to assign you 20 Hail Marys and 10 Our Fathers and tell you the Lord forgives you? LOL The puke thing---I can't stop cracking up!!

WhistlinDave
05-18-2013, 02:39 AM
HA,just warched that with the kids last night. Goonies ftw!

Oh... Been so long since I've seen it, I completely missed it when he said it.

devil21
06-08-2013, 01:57 AM
She's full of shit. Everyone knows government workers are lazy. They spread rumors like this, then pocket the money they claim they spent on this 'information'. Down payment on a house, new car, etc. When they have the media in their pocket, why spend more money than they have to?

bump

Gov't workers are lazy but gov't contractors are not.

DamianTV
06-08-2013, 02:22 AM
bump

Gov't workers are lazy but gov't contractors are not.

People are Lazy by nature. It is our nature to get by with achieving or producing as little as possible for the maximum possible reward. One of the main differences between a Govt Worker and a Contractor is Threat. In Govt, dont do your job and you get rewarded. In the Contract world, dont complete your job and dont get paid.

Threat has become the Incentive, not the Pay.

anaconda
06-08-2013, 03:14 AM

Who among us will cast the first stone?

HOLLYWOOD
06-08-2013, 03:50 AM
US version is just modernized, more; 'Polished-Up, Sanitized, and Covert'

Gestapo: Secret State Police

Geheime Staatspolizei

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/00/Schutzstaffel_Abzeichen.svg/150px-Schutzstaffel_Abzeichen.svg.png (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Schutzstaffel_Abzeichen.svg)

The Gestapo had the authority to investigate cases of treason (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason), espionage, sabotage (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabotage) and criminal attacks on the Nazi Party (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party) and Germany. The basic PATRIOT ACT Gestapo law passed by the government in 1936 gave the Gestapo carte blanche (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_cheque) to operate without judicial oversight (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_review). The Gestapo was specifically exempted from responsibility to administrative courts, where citizens normally could sue (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawsuit) the state to conform to laws.