PDA

View Full Version : Show us your papers citizen! Need help with truancy and asking for identification argument

Roxi
02-15-2013, 12:10 AM
Starting to get frustrated arguing with these people but wanted some input. Anyone have anything to add? I know there are some way smarter people than me on this forum that could help.

http://i47.tinypic.com/10f7uwi.jpg

fr33
02-15-2013, 12:18 AM
It's for the best. Remember, there are no absolutes. Reason is outdated.

Go back and read Atlas Shrugged and you'll find Ayn Rand totally nailed it on what the media and academia are capable of indoctrinating people with.

angelatc
02-15-2013, 12:25 AM
Starting to get frustrated arguing with these people but wanted some input. Anyone have anything to add? I know there are some way smarter people than me on this forum that could help.

Wow. Talk about your slave mentality. "Why yes, it was a good thing that my Mom lost her job and almost went to jail because I wasn't in school."

Roxi
02-15-2013, 12:32 AM
Wow. Talk about your slave mentality. "Why yes, it was a good thing that my Mom lost her job and almost went to jail because I wasn't in school."

Isn't it mind blowing? I don't even know where to begin with these people!

angelatc
02-15-2013, 12:36 AM

You can't win them over with intelligence. I wish I knew what it takes.

tod evans
02-15-2013, 02:10 AM
You can't win them over with intelligence. I wish I knew what it takes.

http://www.plumbersurplus.com/images/prod/1/24500985c.jpg

Professor8000
02-15-2013, 04:45 AM

http://i47.tinypic.com/10f7uwi.jpg

Should the cops pull people over at random and check to see if they have a valid drivers license, insurance, registration, if they are wearing a seatbelt, check if the car is stolen, look for bodies in the trunk? No? Then cops should not detain people at random and demand they prove they are not breaking the law in any situation whatsoever.

tod evans
02-15-2013, 05:24 AM
Chicago, where cops don't respond to 911 calls, where the Chicago PD, DEA, ATF, HS, and who knows how many others have just opened a new all in one "action center" with super "hut-hut" abilities...

This is where "cops" are harassing young girls walking down the street?

What could possibly be wrong with this......:eek:

Origanalist
02-15-2013, 06:54 AM

You can't, they're lost.

nayjevin
02-15-2013, 11:18 AM
You can't, they're lost.

Exactly. Speak your piece and move on. Or speak less than your piece and move on, in these cases.

CaptainAmerica
02-15-2013, 11:31 AM
next time ask for the cop's identification : badge number;name;department;superior officer;precinct . That will send them a clear sign to shut the fuck up.