PDA

View Full Version : we made it to New Hampshire!!! -- 2 new blog updates

Roxi
11-22-2007, 10:10 PM
Hey everyone we made it to new hamsphire in one piece, if anyone cares to read about the trip and our Ron Paul Thanksgiving go to

http://tulsatonewhampshire.blogspot.com

;)

TechnoGuyRob
11-22-2007, 10:15 PM
W00t w00t!

Update your location in your forum profile. ;-)

Roxi
11-22-2007, 10:18 PM
oh yeah thanks!! updated now :)

jgmaynard
11-22-2007, 10:22 PM
Sweet! Welcome! Make sure to do things that would be illegal in your state - that's one of the rights of passage when you get to NH :)

JM

rpfreedom08
11-22-2007, 10:29 PM
wow nice to see you're doing good! Hows the tshirt business doing? :)

0zzy
11-22-2007, 10:30 PM
You guys rock!

me3
11-22-2007, 10:42 PM
Happy you made it safe and sound.

mavtek
11-22-2007, 10:58 PM
Awesome! Some of the best money I ever sent!

Pride
11-22-2007, 10:59 PM
Hope you guys are having a blast :D

Roxi
11-23-2007, 01:41 AM
wow nice to see you're doing good! Hows the tshirt business doing? :)

thanks, its not up and running yet, things have been very expensive so far, and now were working on trying to pay for internet at the house we are at... only one computer has access to the wifi (its the neighbors, and they had to pay her for it)
so we need to get a cable line hooked up so we can all have our PC's up and running

once we get all the bills paid we will try to order the tshirts, we could really fund a lot of materials if we did well with it.

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement... its cold here, but the smell of the ocean is warming :)

Ill post a blog every night and let everyone know what we did that day... here in 30 minutes we are all heading out to the shopping malls for black friday to hand out materials for the people in line so they have something to read while their freezing their butts off, waiting to spend their fiat money on worthless items ;)

anyone in new hampshire were having a meeting tomorrow night at murphy's in manchester.... PM me for info

kylejack
11-23-2007, 01:44 AM
DRIVE AROUND WITHOUT SEATBELTS!!! But just for a little while, then take personal responsibility and put it back on. ;) No insurance needed there, you know. Breathe that free air.

rasheedwallace
11-23-2007, 03:34 AM
best of luck

devil21
11-23-2007, 03:49 AM
You call that deadlock traffic? LOL! You should spend more time in BIG cities ;)

Roxi
11-24-2007, 02:37 AM
You call that deadlock traffic? LOL! You should spend more time in BIG cities ;)

HAHA, it doesn't look like much in the pics, but ive spent some time driving in and out of LA, and this really was comparable. mostly it was crazy because, i expect to spend 2 hours driving out of LA but 2 hours just to drive from one end of columbus to the other on the freeway is just rediculous.

the people here are really cool. yesterday morning we were handing out slim jims to the people in line for black friday shopping we had just finished the first line at circuit city which had about 150 people in it. I have personally never been a huge fan of shopping in general and I had never actually been out to see the mayhem in person, only heard stories and maybe newspaper articles.

so anyway after that first line we got back in the car and I said "wow, people are way more receptive in the midwest... so many people either ignored us or said "im set" and looked away, it almost seemed rude (i did only have one guy say, oh yeah the crazy man...) Then after I thought about it I realized, they weren't RUDE they were being REAL.. people in the midwest will smile and take a flyer, say thanks, walk away then throw it on the ground... (no offense) people up here don't want to waste your time or theirs on something they don't care about at that moment... JUST MY KIND OF PEOPLE...... those people would probably be very responsive if caught at just the right time, but after standing in antarctic weather:)
for 9-12 hours im sure their brains were frozen by then, they didn't want to hear some crap about politics right then.

I would estimate 3 out of 10 people would take a flyer, and one of those three would ask a question or two... there were around 6 or 7 times total that we got into deep conversations with people about it, and we all felt like those people would join the movement sooner rather than later... so those are pretty good numbers (although that wasn't a scientific poll :D)

OK i have to get up to go canvassing in 5.5 hours so goodnight :)

EricRAlbrecht
11-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?

Roxi, you Rock!

HAHA, it doesn't look like much in the pics, but ive spent some time driving in and out of LA, and this really was comparable. mostly it was crazy because, i expect to spend 2 hours driving out of LA but 2 hours just to drive from one end of columbus to the other on the freeway is just rediculous.

the people here are really cool. yesterday morning we were handing out slim jims to the people in line for black friday shopping we had just finished the first line at circuit city which had about 150 people in it. I have personally never been a huge fan of shopping in general and I had never actually been out to see the mayhem in person, only heard stories and maybe newspaper articles.

so anyway after that first line we got back in the car and I said "wow, people are way more receptive in the midwest... so many people either ignored us or said "im set" and looked away, it almost seemed rude (i did only have one guy say, oh yeah the crazy man...) Then after I thought about it I realized, they weren't RUDE they were being REAL.. people in the midwest will smile and take a flyer, say thanks, walk away then throw it on the ground... (no offense) people up here don't want to waste your time or theirs on something they don't care about at that moment... JUST MY KIND OF PEOPLE...... those people would probably be very responsive if caught at just the right time, but after standing in antarctic weather:)
for 9-12 hours im sure their brains were frozen by then, they didn't want to hear some crap about politics right then.

I would estimate 3 out of 10 people would take a flyer, and one of those three would ask a question or two... there were around 6 or 7 times total that we got into deep conversations with people about it, and we all felt like those people would join the movement sooner rather than later... so those are pretty good numbers (although that wasn't a scientific poll :D)

OK i have to get up to go canvassing in 5.5 hours so goodnight :)

PatriotOne
11-24-2007, 10:05 AM
I am somewhat jealous of what is undoubtably going to be the adventure of a lifetime for you guys. I know this is going to be hard work for you all, but the kind that will be so satisfying, all the hard work will seem like play.

Thanks so much for taking the time to blog it for us all....I love it :D

walt
11-24-2007, 10:28 AM
"When Hunter asked him why he supported the ghoul, he couldn't even answer"

This is my favorite tactic. Most people do not know. We need them to do independent research.

The question is how?