PDA

View Full Version : Fox News lays tell the truth about the Obama Control internet Cyber Security bill.NOT GOOD

dennydem40z
02-14-2013, 06:52 PM
This Cyber Security bill President Obama passed without Congresses approval is nerve wrecking. Here is the YOUTUBE video and in many ways the American people need to fight harder for more privacy rights. These Drones President Obama will be sending up in the sky in the next five years don't give American Citizens any privacy protections. I will only say this, I hope I can always trust the American Government to do the best by THE PEOPLE, however more and more the Government in this country and its want for Globalism makes me as an American nervous and with the re-election of President Obama I do believe that MORE GOVERNMENT WILL MEAN LESS FREEDOM and the internet has done very well just remaining free. The President has a right to protect Government but has no right to decide Government knows best when it comes to the Internet. As you will see Fox News makes many wise points as to why president Obama's Cyber Spying bill is very dangerous. Please watch this youtube Fox News video and please respond. I want to respect my Government, but when will the Government respect me and my privacy rights especially with a President like Obama and Bush to be fair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECUHXg_B7IM

Also if you wish to know what happened to the CEO of Quest Communications, he was actually trying to protect the privacy of his Customers when the Government wanted to spy on Quest consumers.

From WIKIPEDIA:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Nacchio

Call Congress 2022243121 and don't let this go any further. NO TO CISPA, it is back in the house again and the only way this forum can remain free is if Government is not involved in the internet. I am sure many Republicans and Democrats would love to get rid of this Ron Paul Forum. DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN call Congress or e-mail them at www.congress.org and tell them NO TO CISPA before Ron Paul supporters have been banned and have NO VOICE ONLINE THANKS.

Lucille
02-14-2013, 06:59 PM
You might want to edit the title and replace "Fox News" with "Judge Nap." Might get more views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECUHXg_B7IM

Published on Feb 14, 2013

In Tuesday's State of the Union address, President Obama announced that he had signed an executive order aimed at boosting the country's cyber-defenses.

One of the key pieces of the order, according to the Department of Homeland Security, is an effort to increase the sharing of information between the government and private companies. Judge Andrew Napolitano stopped by Fox and Friends this morning to discuss what this order means.

The judge said he understands that cyber-attacks are a "major issue," but he pointed out that the danger over time is that Americans will see their freedom of expression on the internet hindered because people will think twice before they write something on a website or in an email.

"You can say whatever you want (on the internet) to whomever you want, whenever you want, however you want and the government can't regulate you, the government can't punish you and you don't need the government's permission. That's terrific, because if the government enters in this, soon you will need their permission, they will punish you, they will restrict you and they will know what's going on," said Napolitano.

paulbot24
02-14-2013, 07:52 PM
The evil Napolitano, Janet has been spewing the possibilities of an imminent cyber9/11. Whatever the hell that means. I don't think the people that wrote the Matrix could even explain what the hell she is talking about. Why does everything "terrifying" have to be a scary (fill in the blank)9/11? When we finally get a Liberty President, we should call it our Tyranny9/11 just to piss them off.