PDA

View Full Version : A Nov. 30 bomb is useless - save all cash for Dec. 16

Mordechai Vanunu
11-22-2007, 09:58 PM
I have to be blunt and join those who have also said that the campaign is just dead wrong here.

1. They already have 9 million raised this quarter.
2. Voters decide in the last couple weeks before the vote. That is why "front-runners" rarely pan out and people like Kerry come out of nowhere and win.
3. The media coverage for a monstrous Dec. 16 day is priceless. It's NOT too late! The NH primary is on January 8. People will see the amazing media coverage this day COULD get with plenty of time to spare before the voting starts.

Please people, come to your senses. I understand many of you say we should just donate both now AND the 16th, or the 30th and 16th, but the fact is that saving all the money you plan to donate until the 16th will make that day historical and get us $20-30 million worth of media coverage, and like I said, the campaign already has $9 million to spend.

Fact - if people donate now and on the 30th, they will donate less on the 16th, on average.

It would be a TRAVESTY if we let this current obstacle at all stand in the way of what could be an absolute historic day on the 16th.

MadViking10
11-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Hey, I'll donate what I want to when I want to. STFU !! All day today you piss ants have been pushing and pushing your agenda. :mad:

ClockwiseSpark
11-22-2007, 10:03 PM
Hey, I'll donate what I want to when I want to. STFU !! All day today you piss ants have been pushing and pushing your agenda. :mad:

That cuts both ways.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm donating on both, it's never a bad time to support Ron Paul, I know people want to break records, but the early primaries are more important than records, though I'm quite sure we'll break it anyways.

Sematary
11-22-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm fairly sick of these threads too. They're everywhere.

Isupportliberty
11-22-2007, 10:05 PM
I am donating on both days as well... can we please stop with these posts? If you want to donate on the 30th, then donate, if you don't want to donate, then don't donate, but you aren't helping anything by telling people not to donate.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 10:06 PM
yeah, there nothing that can be said that already hasn't

MadViking10
11-22-2007, 10:07 PM
That cuts both ways.

Its going to push more than two ways if you people dont STFU. Its going to kill the tea party and any other "Bombs". Let people donate when they want to. Its our fucking money. :mad:

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Its going to push more than two ways if you people dont STFU. Its going to kill the tea party and any other "Bombs". Let people donate when they want to. Its our fucking money. :mad:

amen

Benaiah
11-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Somebody make a Teaparty site that won't promote anything other than the Teaparty in the emails. I got an email today from Teaparty talking about some Nov 30th crap.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 10:10 PM
it's only 8 days away, just wait it out and you'll never hear it again no need for a new site for 8 days

wgadget
11-22-2007, 10:10 PM
The December 16th Tea Party should have a slogan: DUMP IT ALL FOR DR. PAUL.

..as in MAXING OUT. Give whatever you can up until then, but at the Tea Party, dump it.

dircha
11-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Moderators, please, please merge this thread into one of the existing threads.

A lot of us are really sick and tired of posters creating new top-level vanity threads to call attention to their own comments, rather than participating in existing discussions where their comments will be read and reacted to on their merits.

There are already NUMEROUS active thread on this topic.

Please step up and take action to prevent people like Mr. Mordechai Vanunu and others from undermining open discussion on this forum by starting top-level vanity threads for their own smug self-satisfaction.

ClockwiseSpark
11-22-2007, 10:13 PM

I never suggested otherwise, calm yourself.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 10:14 PM
yeah all these thread should be moved into a complaint board or something, I would like to read the threads about delegates, polls, canvassing, you know, more pertinant stuff.

Trigonx
11-22-2007, 10:15 PM
As i said in another thread, blame the email for this and not the people who are upset about it and voicing their opinion. Its not cool to tell people to "STFU" after telling them not to tell you what to do, kinda hypocritical in my mind. No Email = none of these threads and no bitching. Email sent = what we have happening now on the forums.

skinzterpswizfan
11-22-2007, 10:18 PM
yeah all these thread should be moved into a complaint board or something, I would like to read the threads about delegates, polls, canvassing, you know, more pertinant stuff.

I agree. I'm finished bumping these topics to the top. People, do what you will. What happens, happens. Bottom line is we need to get Ron Paul and his campaign money in whatever way we can.