PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi on whether US should disclose killing US citizens - "Maybe."

tsai3904
02-14-2013, 01:10 PM
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is not sure whether the public should be told when the federal government kills an American citizen.

"Maybe. It just depends," she said in an interview with The Huffington Post this week, when asked whether the administration should acknowledge when it targets a U.S. citizen in a drone strike.

Pelosi disputed the assertion that Democrats are less critical of the drone program than they would have been if George W. Bush were still president, arguing, "Those opposed are pretty critical, and other people are just listening to see what this is and why this is necessary, because we're in a different world."

More:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/14/nancy-pelosi-drones_n_2685891.html

Peace Piper
02-14-2013, 01:34 PM
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5972/1079cklargedroneassassi.jpg

ghengis86
02-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Fuck that cunt.

roho76
02-14-2013, 01:43 PM
^^^nice pic. Saved and FedBooked (incase they haven't seen it yet).

Lucille
02-14-2013, 01:44 PM
"Those opposed are pretty critical, and other people are just listening to see what this is and why this is necessary, because we're in a different world."

A world which you evil clowns in Washington created. How about putting an immediate stop to bombing the hell out of MENA, killing innocent people and devastating communities, and creating more enemies for the US every frickin' day, you stupid, despicable old bag.

"It's not an easy thing, especially when you see that the values on the other side are not there. This is their life's work to go to heaven -- not to put down their beliefs, but the fact is, we don't have a shared respect for life."

http://lans-soapbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

sailingaway
02-14-2013, 04:44 PM
"Maybe. It just depends."--Pelosi asked if public should know when US govt kills US citizens.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/14/nancy-pelosi-drones_n_2685891.html

DGambler
02-14-2013, 04:46 PM
Why would the royalty tell the peasants when they kill one of us, it's none of our damn business.

jtstellar
02-14-2013, 05:39 PM
hate to be politically incorrect but seriously how many female politicians are really helping us, or even right occasionally on one issue, just one

acptulsa
02-14-2013, 05:42 PM
She was never a politician, but I've never in my life seen a Supreme Court Justice right on more issues than Sandra Day O'Connor.

I don't think gender is the problem. I think Pelosi is just a totalitarian tool.

Lucille
02-14-2013, 06:05 PM
also here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?404555-Pelosi-on-whether-US-should-disclose-killing-US-citizens-quot-Maybe-quot

"It's not an easy thing, especially when you see that the values on the other side are not there. This is their life's work to go to heaven -- not to put down their beliefs, but the fact is, we don't have a shared respect for life."

That really slayed me.

paulbot24
02-14-2013, 06:10 PM
hate to be politically incorrect but seriously how many female politicians are really helping us, or even right occasionally on one issue, just one

You might be on to something here...oh shoot, look at the date, We can't have this conversation today.:D

paulbot24
02-14-2013, 06:14 PM
I don't understand why you have to bring race into this! What does black have to do with it?:D

Danke
02-14-2013, 06:29 PM
I don't understand why you have to bring race into this! What does black have to do with it?:D

Or gender:

Fuck that cunt.

paulbot24
02-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Forgive me for cracking a joke when I am just now picking my jaw up off the floor at Pelosi's comment.

The same amazingly nauseating and confused Pelosi that put on her kneepads (probably the ones with crucifixes on them) at AIPAC and told them how special it was when her grandchildren sang "Happy Birthday" to her in Hebrew. The magical blending of Roman Catholic faith with a hint of Judaism. All the perks in this life now with the added benefit of an afterlife! This superblend makes her an expert on religious values and afterlife rewards belief systems and a supreme judge on who should die and when and who to tell and, and.......WOW. So basically she's the female version of Leon Panetta. Check.

jtstellar
02-14-2013, 08:02 PM

counter my claim with an example perhaps instead of nanny care-bearing out of it?

QuickZ06
02-14-2013, 08:10 PM
She was never a politician, but I've never in my life seen a Supreme Court Justice right on more issues than Sandra Day O'Connor.

I don't think gender is the problem. I think Pelosi is just a totalitarian tool.

Agreed, as it is not. More than enough men in D.C and the states doing exactly the same thing she is.

paulbot24
02-14-2013, 08:15 PM
counter my claim with an example perhaps instead of nanny care-bearing out of it?

Easy killer. These threads got lumped together and it was a joke about the pot and kettle being black. Forget it.

jtstellar
02-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Easy killer. These threads got lumped together and it was a joke about the pot and kettle being black. Forget it.

ya sorry i was caught in the middle of a flame war with some people on another thread hence the tone.. i must've been in an ongoing flame for 2 weeks now over the ronpaul.com stuff

Lucille
02-14-2013, 08:27 PM

And thank you for it! I was pissed. Oh how I loathe that woman.

paulbot24
02-14-2013, 08:35 PM
"We're in a different world" she says. Fine, whatever Pelosi, but why do you still exist in ours? Life is cruel, it brought Pelosi.

green73
02-19-2013, 06:24 PM
Wtf, just seeing this now.

She in effect is saying that yes, he can kill Americans in secret.