PDA

View Full Version : MO: Confiscation legislation introduced

WM_in_MO
02-14-2013, 11:06 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/missouri-democrats-intruduce-legislation-to-confiscate-firearms-gives-gunowners-90-days-to-turn-in-guns/

I think it was AF who said "Enough f*cking talk..." or something of that nature.

Hopefully it will be dead in the water with a veto-proof legislature of repubs.

belian78
02-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Well, let's see who blinks first.

Anti Federalist
02-14-2013, 11:13 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/missouri-democrats-intruduce-legislation-to-confiscate-firearms-gives-gunowners-90-days-to-turn-in-guns/

I think it was AF who said "Enough f*cking talk..." or something of that nature.

That is exactly what I said.

Enough talk.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ motherfuckers.

shane77m
02-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Obama supporters have brain damage. Only someone with diminished mental capacity would actually think that people are just going to hand in their firearms.

Cowlesy
02-14-2013, 02:06 PM
Missouri? I'm surprised these legislators haven't been arrested yet by the citizenry criminal legislation lolol

Romulus
02-14-2013, 02:22 PM
If it wasnt for St. Louis and KC, this state would be number 1 in freedom, instead of number 5 out of 57 states.

libertyjam
02-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Missouri? I'm surprised these legislators haven't been arrested yet by the citizenry criminal legislation lolol

You would think so, till you realize Mo. has also given us such notable twits as Harry Truman, John Ashcroft, Claire McCaskill.

ZENemy
02-14-2013, 03:35 PM
States no longer represent the interest of the people.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-14-2013, 04:11 PM

The true contempt is against the new order declared within The Declaration of Independence and not against the laws established within The U.S. Constitution! Remember, law for the sake of law is no better than chaos. When our Founders figured out how to establish a whole new order, that turned the chaos of yesterday, with this being tyranny, into the old order.
With this in mind, it can be said that such a consideration even on the state level of Missouri is a threat to the natural law declared by our Founders as a new order within The Declaration of Independence, is an infringement on the laws established within the U.S. Constitution for the purpose of advancing further that new order, and is an attack that should be considered an act of war against the people of the United States.
I consider this thoughtless act by the state of Missouri to be in contempt of the people's hard sought after Civil Purpose.

osan
02-14-2013, 04:14 PM

Why should they? The people sure as hell don't.

And what is this I read that Obammy signed an executive order empowering himself to quiesce the internet at will?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-14-2013, 04:17 PM

Indeed, even on the state level, the new order our Founders declared as a natural law has been corrupted by lawyers.

ZENemy
02-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Why should they? The people sure as hell don't.

And what is this I read that Obammy signed an executive order empowering himself to quiesce the internet at will?

Exactly my point, if the states no longer represent the people then why are we still ASKING the state? People gotta see that, that time is done.

Its time we all start a individual nullification process of some sort, no politician nor the state is going to save us.

-X-Rights of the States under Constitution
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

When the state is broken; and it is broken as fuck (excuse my language) the power goes back to US, we need to start organizing, having adult conversations on what REAL ACTION we are going to take.

ZENemy
02-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Indeed, even on the state level, the new order our Founders declared as a natural law has been corrupted by lawyers.

Agreed.

It is time for Adults to stand up and stop denying the shit that is going on like batman is just going to swoop down and fix Gotham. Anyone ,at this point denying what is going on around here IS the conspiracy theorist in my book. The ignorance of reality is astounding in this country.

As I type, the apathy of no nothing Americans cost lives of innocent people, DAILY!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-14-2013, 04:53 PM
Agreed.

It is time for Adults to stand up and stop denying the shit that is going on like batman is just going to swoop down and fix Gotham. Anyone ,at this point denying what is going on around here IS the conspiracy theorist in my book. The ignorance of reality is astounding in this country.

As I type, the apathy of no nothing Americans cost lives of innocent people, DAILY!

Talk on the state level about impeaching, prosecuting, and then banning Obama from ever again serving in any U.S. government is what is needed. But the lawyers working at the state level speak another language than we do. In comparison to them, we have become client idiots. This is why we need to change our focus over from the notion of law to that of order. The great thing about the United States is the new order our Founders declared as a natural law. Of course, a lawyer is always going to think that the great thing about the United States is the government and the endless number of laws it creates.

sparebulb
02-14-2013, 08:29 PM
You would think so, till you realize Mo. has also given us such notable twits as Harry Truman, John Ashcroft, Claire McCaskill.

Don't forget Roy "TARP" Blunt.

CaptainAmerica
02-14-2013, 08:53 PM
I really would love to see the assholes in any state try and do it,they would only make our political stance stronger attempting it .

ZENemy
02-14-2013, 10:25 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Uncle Emanuel Watkins again.

Roxi
02-15-2013, 12:50 AM
It won't pass. We are a gun loving state.

Some email responses from legislators:

Thanks for writing. You have no cause to be concerned; there is no possibility that HB 545 will ever reach the floor. Both Democrats and Republicans are prone to introduce gun bills that have no chance of success but are politically valuable because they entertain the extremes on this issue.

Chris Kelly

I am 99% sure this bill will never even have a hearing. Rest assured that a large majority of the House members are strong supporters of our Second Amendment!

Neil Desmond
02-15-2013, 02:04 AM
Sounds like it would be infringing on its own state constitution: http://www.moga.mo.gov/const/A01023.HTM

...not to mention the 2nd amendment of the US Constitution.

Czolgosz
02-15-2013, 02:08 AM
Lemme know when y'all are ready to recolonize.

ZENemy
02-15-2013, 08:37 AM
Lemme know when y'all are ready to recolonize.

I am

WM_in_MO
02-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Must be an M thing:
http://www.examiner.com/article/minnesota-democrats-pushing-gun-confiscation-bill-similar-to-missouri-s

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-17-2013, 11:48 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Uncle Emanuel Watkins again.

Should we give reputation when we agree or just do it to make people happy? You see, I'm that crazy fellow who is always talking about our Civil Purpose. That means I rarely agree with anyone in here. I'm also against the rehashing of media crap as I know the difference between what the media is and what the freedom of the press is. Being a creative writing major I also happen to know that those who work in the media tend to be illogical and are the worst of writers.While many in here will claim this, that, and yonder, as a supporter of Ron Paul's philosophy, I consider myself a hybrid mix called a liberal conservative Republicratic Democan.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-17-2013, 11:58 AM
Exactly my point, if the states no longer represent the people then why are we still ASKING the state? People gotta see that, that time is done.

Its time we all start a individual nullification process of some sort, no politician nor the state is going to save us.

When the state is broken; and it is broken as fuck (excuse my language) the power goes back to US, we need to start organizing, having adult conversations on what REAL ACTION we are going to take.

Perhaps the problem is you live in a really stupid state? Might you live in a social communist one? I live in Texas. As a Texas citizen, I am greater than an American citizen. In my state, the metropolitan areas and the cities all have a sense of sovereignty. In other words, as people in Houston rarely think about Dallas, the people in Dallas rarely think about Houston. People in San Antonio love San Antonio. People in the trees of east Texas love being in east Texas. People in the mountains of West Texas just love being in West Texas. In Texas, we are far more symbiotic for the good of the state than parasitic. When we have problems, we don't try to use Washington DC as our own personal government like they do up in the Northeast. You know, I don't hate the northeast because I am southern. I hate the northeast region of the United States for the same reason people having to live up within that God forsaken place hate it. It is clearly ground zero for allowing out of the bottle that lightning our Founding Fathers managed to capture. While the workers of inequity exist all over nowadays, the lead deceiver lives up within this region.

Anti Federalist
02-17-2013, 12:08 PM
As a Texas citizen, I am greater than an American citizen.

http://i.imgur.com/pJMFFZd.gif

Lucille
02-19-2013, 04:36 PM
In response:

Mo. House Bill Makes Proposing Gun Control Illegal
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/02/19/mo-house-bill-makes-proposing-gun-control-illegal/

A Missouri lawmaker is proposing to send colleagues to prison for introducing gun control legislation — a plan that even its sponsor acknowledges has no chance of passage but nonetheless highlights the increasingly strident tone of gun measures in Missouri’s generally pro-gun Legislature.

Rep. Mike Leara said Tuesday that he considers his bill a statement of principle. It would make lawmakers guilty of a felony punishable by up to four years in prison if they introduce legislation restricting gun rights.
[...]
State Rep. Stacey Newman, D-St. Louis, called the measure “unconstitutional” and said she would go directly to prison if the bill passes. Newman is the sponsor of a measure that would require guns to be sold by a licensed dealer and force that dealer to conduct a background check. [no cognizance of the irony there]
[...]
Leara’s measure comes less than a week after St. Louis-area House Democrats introduced legislation containing an assault weapons ban. That bill would require owners of semi-automatic weapons to surrender, destroy or send their guns to another state within 90 days of the measure’s passage.

One lawmaker has questioned the wisdom of proposing legislation to the ideological extreme of both political parties.

“(Leara’s bill) has as much chance of passing as (the assault weapons ban). Highlights the problem with proposing bills to get attention,” tweeted Sen. Ryan Silvey, R-Kansas City.

The proposal criminalizing gun control legislation comes as a Missouri House committee was scheduled to consider a Republican proposal Tuesday that would nullify all federal gun laws. A Senate panel is also expected to conduct a hearing Tuesday on a state constitutional amendment broadening gun rights.

The gun bill is HB633 (http://house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills131/biltxt/intro/HB0633I.htm).

jbauer
02-19-2013, 04:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pJMFFZd.gif

Why has this picture replaced Ron Paul at the top of my screen?