PDA

View Full Version : CIA Drone Strikes on Americans: What if they already did it?

radiofriendly
02-13-2013, 10:16 PM
What if the CIA has already used drones to kill American citizens–citizens who are not even actively engaged in violent actions? (They already have.) And even if they haven’t used them yet over American soil, what if any answers to these questions could open up an extra-judicial pandora’s box that would cause the whole framework of the president’s extra-judicial killing policy to crumble?

Read more: http://iroots.org/?p=8625

The following is a list of questions sent by Sen. Paul to Brennan. Here’s one of my favorites:

"Would you agree that it is paradoxical that the federal government would need to go before a judge to authorize a wiretap on a U.S. citizen overseas, but possibly not to order a lethal drone strike against the same individual?"

See all of the questions here: http://iroots.org/?p=8625

RickyJ
02-13-2013, 10:36 PM
"Would you agree that it is paradoxical that the federal government would need to go before a judge to authorize a wiretap on a U.S. citizen overseas, but possibly not to order a lethal drone strike against the same individual?"

Privacy vs. murder. You never know what a person might reveal, that is why murdering them is so much easier for the criminals in charge of our government.

fr33
02-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Hey just friendly request. Could you guys fix your twitter share button on articles to also include the title and not just the link. It's kind of a pain when I'm using my phone.

Great article though.

DamianTV
02-14-2013, 04:04 AM
Hey just friendly request. Could you guys fix your twitter share button on articles to also include the title and not just the link. It's kind of a pain when I'm using my phone.

Great article though.

I'll maintain my original thought about Twitter and Farcebook about this. It needs to be a User Option. I dont and wont use FedBook, but do not want to impose my opinions on anyone else, thus, I support it being Optional for members to have fully functional sharing stuff.

---

Back on topic: If they already did, do you think they would let the public know?

Lets just roll with that for a moment. Drone Murders Civilian Guilty of <insert crime> Now, what happens when the media picks up on this? And how would any of this not end up in mass riots? The solution to the riots is very very simple: just make sure the public is not made aware of Drone Assassinations of American People.