PDA

View Full Version : Lessons Learned from a Cop on Ex-Cop Manhunt

Tyler_Durden
02-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Here is what I learned from Cop on Ex-Cop Manhunt:

* Police will shoot at innocent people who do not match suspect description without warning.

* Police will shoot at different make, model, and color vehicles than what is associated with suspect without warning.*

* Taxpayer dollars will be used to provide police security details to ranking officers and their family members.*

* A reward in excess of $1,000,000 will be offered within a few days of the initial crime.*

* The local police agencies will reassign all of their resources, personnel, and assets to the manhunt.*

* Drones will be deployed to assist with the manhunt.*

* Vehicles will be stopped and searched at gunpoint at designated checkpoints.*

* Misinformation, disinformation, and glaring inconsistencies will be introduced into the official and Media narrative.

* Once suspect is cornered and barricaded, police will divert media and media helicopters away from the scene in order to "not compromise police safety."*

* Once suspect is cornered and barricaded, police will request the Media to self-censor on reporting and social media in order to "not compromise police safety."*

* Once suspect is cornered and barricaded, police (irregardless of which responding agency) *will intentionally set fire to the structure almost immediately without negotiations, without attempts to solicit suspects surrender, and without verifying whether innocent civilians are within the structure.*

I am afraid to imagine what it would be like if a Chris Dorner-type individual launched a crusade against a politician........

What did you learn from this manhunt that is not listed in the above bullet points?

thoughtomator
02-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Media will always accept government narrative at face value.

TheTexan
02-13-2013, 06:41 PM
I learned that the entire country really hates cops

tangent4ronpaul
02-13-2013, 07:08 PM
That cops get to keep their folds when they leave the department.
That it's easy to get machine guns, smoke grenades and .50 cal rifles (all banned) in CA.
That ID's can self replicate and survive extreme heat.
That a guy trained in extreme high speed driving can wrap 3 cars around trees in less than a week and walk/run away from all collisions.
That someone would dispose of a GI style belt, a FULLY LOADED pistol magazine and a HELMET in a dumpster behind a gas station in full view of a surveillance camera.

-t

fr33
02-13-2013, 07:24 PM
I learned that the entire country really hates cops

I wish it were true but it isn't. I've heard and read many conservatives that were on the side of the cops.