PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling false flag on Dorner

tangent4ronpaul
02-13-2013, 06:15 PM
news is saying his body is charred but miraculously someone found his drivers licence in the basement... and was able to read his name off it...

remember 9/11 when someone found one of the hijackers passport unscathed on the ground in front of the building...

Yeah right!

The story is now that they used bull horns to urge him to come out then used tear gas and then used incendiary tear gas... "INCENDIARY TEAR GAS" WTF - How stupid do they think we are????

On a side note, was talking to a sheeple I know today and he kinda brought up out of the blue that things stunk and he thought shit was going to come down - but not as bad as ppl think. That all these shootings were staged...

whooda thunk?

-t

Michigan11
02-13-2013, 06:20 PM
I don't know yet, cause these media stories all seem made up for every single event that ever happens in our world. Fifty different stories for one event, tells me the media is nothing but a bunch of incompetent hacks that should be ignored for one. Then for us to use these stories to speculate on, could make us look like idiots for speculating. I wonder if that is what is going on here with the media. They are trying to make anyone disecting a story look like an idiot

Spikender
02-13-2013, 06:24 PM
I don't know yet, cause these media stories all seem made up for every single event that ever happens in our world. Fifty different stories for one event, tells me the media is nothing but a bunch of incompetent hacks that should be ignored for one. Then for us to use these stories to speculate on, could make us look like idiots for speculating. I wonder if that is what is going on here with the media. They are trying to make anyone disecting a story look like an idiot

Oh, just think of all these different stories as rough drafts. Don't worry, when the official story is all ready and prepared, all will make sense.

AuH20
02-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Not every event is a false flag or manipulated. Too many people want to chase every car like a dog.

Spikender
02-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Not every event is a false flag or manipulated. Too many people want to chase every car like a dog.

True. We should pick and choose our battles. I really do think it would be better to sit back and let all the facts become clear before passing judgement on any of this. It's too early to make a lot of calls that people are making.

AuH20
02-13-2013, 06:36 PM
True. We should pick and choose our battles. I really do think it would be better to sit back and let all the facts become clear before passing judgement on any of this. It's too early to make a lot of calls that people are making.

Aurora appears to be a false flag based on the evidence and disputed eyewitness reports.

Newtown is clouded certainly, but nothing substantial has been released.

This Dorner storyline appears to be exactly what it is, based on the interviews extracted from his friends, family and co-workers.

Spikender
02-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Aurora appears to be a false flag based on the evidence and witness reports.

Newtown is clouded certainly, but nothing substantial has been released.

This Dorner scenario appears to be exactly what it is, based on the interviews extracted from his friends, family and co-workers.

I agree, the only aspect I'm not liking in the least about the Dorner scenario is really the behavior of the police. It was absolutely atrocious the whole time, especially the whole ordeal with multiple police officers shooting at people who weren't Dorner. And I will also admit the burning of Dorner's car and the cabin and the fact that his wallet and survival gear somehow survived both doesn't sit well with me either. But like I said, I want more facts before passing any sort of judgment or drawing major conclusions.

RCA
02-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Don't forget that nearly 90% of the populace are more or less monkey/human hybrids. So most situations that seem just too stupid to be true, are in fact that, just stupid. Not to say that some aren't well planned conspiracies.

Michigan11
02-13-2013, 06:47 PM
I think in order to know what exactly is going on here, we need to wait til the "final" story is out there, then look back at the inconsistent media stories in between, and find out who those reporters are exactly. Some of these reporters are either intentionally reporting false information or may be doing something much worse. Either way though, these media inconsistencies are very strange indeed

tangent4ronpaul
02-13-2013, 06:52 PM
Something else that stinks... The cleaning ladys'.

So the cabin he's been hanging out in (that overlooks the cabin he burned in) has been vacant a week before the cleaning crew shows up? Really?
Then he ties these women up and steals their car. And wrecks it. (Second car totaled in a week - I would hate to be his insurance company!)
Then he breaks into another cabin, ties up the couple and steels their truck. Guy gets loose and calls the cops. Cops show up and get into a driving gunfight with him. All in an area overlooking the inferno...

He waited how long for someone to deliver a car to him instead of just walking through the woods and stealing a nearby one or carjacking someone?

umm... RIIIIIGHT!

-t

dannno
02-13-2013, 07:02 PM
This Dorner storyline appears to be exactly what it is, based on the interviews extracted from his friends, family and co-workers.

Three wallets and three sets of IDs and an LAPD badge that should have been taken from him 5 years ago?

misean
02-13-2013, 07:08 PM
I'm calling Down Syndrome on the original poster.

AuH20
02-13-2013, 07:08 PM
Three wallets and three sets of IDs and an LAPD badge that should have been taken from him 5 years ago?

Multiple IDs become very useful for renting a car, a hotel room, etc. Nothing suspicious about that. And the badge certainly could be utilized for intimidation purposes on citizens not in the know.

tangent4ronpaul
02-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Multiple IDs become very useful for renting a car, a hotel room, etc. Nothing suspicious about that. And the badge certainly could be utilized for intimidation purposes on citizens not in the know.

Completely agree!

Just not in the same name...

-t

John F Kennedy III
02-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Something else that stinks... The cleaning ladys'.

So the cabin he's been hanging out in (that overlooks the cabin he burned in) has been vacant a week before the cleaning crew shows up? Really?
Then he ties these women up and steals their car. And wrecks it. (Second car totaled in a week - I would hate to be his insurance company!)
Then he breaks into another cabin, ties up the couple and steels their truck. Guy gets loose and calls the cops. Cops show up and get into a driving gunfight with him. All in an area overlooking the inferno...

He waited how long for someone to deliver a car to him instead of just walking through the woods and stealing a nearby one or carjacking someone?

umm... RIIIIIGHT!

-t

Yeah I'm gonna say this is at least very fishy. They could've made this up because he's making them look bad by still evading them.

Spikender
I'm calling Down Syndrome on the original poster.

Don't be such a Downer, I'll give you a cupcake and infect you with Smile Syndrome!

dannno
Completely agree!

Just not in the same name...

-t

Yes, why he would be going around with "Christopher Dorner" IDs to rent cars and hotel rooms when everybody was looking for him is beyond me.

Why he would light his truck on fire in Big Bear, assuring that they would find it as quickly as possible, and then stay in Big Bear is beyond me.

pacelli
02-13-2013, 07:22 PM
I agree. Total false flag. Magic ID and all.

One solution. Time to defend this country from domestic enemies!

AuH20
02-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Yes, why he would be going around with "Christopher Dorner" IDs to rent cars and hotel rooms when everybody was looking for him is beyond me.

Why he would light his truck on fire in Big Bear, assuring that they would find it as quickly as possible, and then stay in Big Bear is beyond me.
Wasn't the axle damaged?

tangent4ronpaul
02-13-2013, 07:34 PM

As to the truck - I was thinking diversion.
I was also thinking he was monitoring the news and didn't want anymore innocents with similar trucks to get shot up so trashed his truck in a way that was sure to be found.
I can see the gas tank rupturing and the truck lighting itself.

Wasn't the axle damaged?

It's not clear if a broken axle caused the accident, if it broke going down the hill of if it happened when the tow truck was retrieving the carcass. It's something we will never know.

-t

jclay2
02-13-2013, 07:47 PM
I just got done watching Waco: Rules of Engagement, inspired by this whole chris dorner incident. Honestly, I can't stand these gang style thug mafia. No comment will do this or other gang activity justice.

Working Poor
02-13-2013, 10:04 PM
it's getting beyound stupid and I'm pretty tolerant.