PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann: Did Dorner have two sets of ID and two wallets?

shane77m
02-13-2013, 05:21 PM
https://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck

Did Chris Dorner have 2 wallets and 2 sets of identification?

Headlines across the country say that authorities found Christopher Dorner's wallet inside the burned out cabin in Big Bear.

"A wallet with a California driver's license bearing the name Christopher Dorner also was found, the Associated Press reported, citing a law enforcement official who was briefed on the investigation but declined to be named because of the ongoing probe."

Didn't police already say on Monday they had found his wallet filled with identification at the U.S. Mexico border (San Ysidro Port of Entry) when he attempted to steal a boat in San Diego?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/12/fugitive-ex-cop-christopher-dorner-reportedly-may-have-had-help-fleeing-to/

dannno
02-13-2013, 05:26 PM
— 2:20 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 7: A shuttle bus driver turns in a wallet with an LAPD badge and a picture ID of Dorner to San Diego police. The wallet was found fewer than five miles from the boat, near San Diego International Airport.

http://world.time.com/2013/02/13/key-events-in-manhunt-for-fugitive-ex-l-a-officer/

An LAPD badge and Dorner's photo identification were found near Lindbergh Field (San Diego International Airport) by an airport shuttle driver.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/SD-Manhunt-Suspects-Property-Badge-San-Diego--190189011.html

ronpaulfollower999
02-13-2013, 05:27 PM
For a couple years, I carried my drivers license, learners license, and a photo id. I still carry a dl and photo id (for school), but leave it in my wallet. Maybe Dorner took his DL out of his wallet, in case he was pulled over while driving.

shane77m
02-13-2013, 05:28 PM
Perhaps someone tried to pin him with something and it didn't work out for them?

All I know that this is all very weird. It sounds to me that at least 2 different people wrote the manifesto. Multiple ID's. Cops conveniently removing the media and closing scanner streams while they burned the mf'er.

BSU kid
02-13-2013, 05:30 PM
For a couple years, I carried my drivers license, learners license, and a photo id. I still carry a dl and photo id (for school), but leave it in my wallet. Maybe Dorner took his DL out of his wallet, in case he was pulled over while driving.

No because the police said his wallet was on his charred body, and that is where they got the DL.

ronpaulfollower999
02-13-2013, 05:33 PM
No because the police said his wallet was on his charred body, and that is where they got the DL.

Reminds me of the 9/11 hijacker's passport that was found in NYC.

shane77m
02-13-2013, 05:38 PM
My comment on the page and one of the responses I got back. These d.a.'s need to learn about precedents and their rights.

(ME) No one will ever know what happened.
"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence."

@Shane Myers Hey if he didn't want to be caught, he can't have due process in a trial, can he? If he would have surrendered, then yes, but given the info provided, he was extremely dangerous, hostile, and ready to continue killing until someone stopped him. Get outta here with your ignorance

Spikender
02-13-2013, 05:42 PM
@Shane Myers Hey if he didn't want to be caught, he can't have due process in a trial, can he? If he would have surrendered, then yes, but given the info provided, he was extremely dangerous, hostile, and ready to continue killing until someone stopped him. Get outta here with your ignorance

Burn it to the ground.

Leave nothing but ashes.

And with this cabin, so too shall the truth be burned away.

TheTexan
02-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Maybe he had 3 sets of ID and three wallets... if you get my drift :)

#DornerStillAlive

dannno
02-13-2013, 05:53 PM
Maybe he had 3 sets of ID and three wallets... if you get my drift :)

#DornerStillAlive

Where was the third set found?

thoughtomator
02-13-2013, 05:58 PM
Where was the third set found?

1 Dorner wallet said to have turned up at Mexican border: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/12/fugitive-ex-cop-christopher-dorner-reportedly-may-have-had-help-fleeing-to/

Another turned up near SD airport: http://www.globaltvedmonton.com/timeline+of+events/6442808317/story.html

and now one in the cabin.

I was of the belief that they really got him in that cabin, but now I'm not quite so sure. These guys couldn't tell the truth if it were in their own self-interest.

TheTexan
02-13-2013, 06:03 PM
I was of the belief that they really got him in that cabin, but now I'm not quite so sure. These guys couldn't tell the truth if it were in their own self-interest.

I'm sure they believe it, and its probably true, but I'm holding out hope he faked his death :D

MRK
02-13-2013, 06:07 PM
This is why we need complete federalization of law enforcement.

If all law enforcement agencies share the same database, they would know not to use the We-Found-His-Wallet-So-Was-Clearly-Here false piece of evidence more than once for the same suspect.

You guys just want to live in the stone age where law enforcement agencies still get caught in their lies.

dannno
02-13-2013, 06:12 PM

If all law enforcement agencies share the same database, they would know not to use the We-Found-His-Wallet-So-Was-Clearly-Here false piece of evidence more than once for the same suspect.

You guys just want to live in the stone age where law enforcement agencies still get caught in their lies.

Good point, I know how hard it is for police to read newspapers.

tangent4ronpaul
02-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Burn it to the ground.

Leave nothing but ashes.

And with this cabin, so too shall the truth be burned away.

All that I create returns unto me
From dust were you made
and dust you shall be

Assuming that is /s if this were a different board or a comments section, I'd take it at face value (and be depressed about our population)

I'm really curious... Did they let him keep his service weapon too? A badge is property of the police department. You don't get to keep those when you leave!

-t

erowe1
02-13-2013, 07:20 PM
in case he was pulled over while driving.

Yeah. He wouldn't want them to pull him over and him not be able to give them his license that says who he is. They might get suspicious and think he's Chris Dorner.

dannno
02-14-2013, 01:10 PM
bump

pcosmar
02-14-2013, 01:40 PM

I didn't see the sarcasm tags. I hope that you mistakenly omitted it.

Police (as a concept,,and in reality) should not exist in a free society.
The very concept of police is Authoritarian and as such is contrary to Liberty.

I would rather that Law enforcement is in the hands of common people, where it belongs.

Ender
02-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Reminds me of the 9/11 hijacker's passport that was found in NYC.

That was exactly my thought.