PDA

View Full Version : Cheney on Rubio: "I'm a big fan."

supermario21
02-13-2013, 04:56 PM
This is obviously good for us, lol.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/cheney-on-rubio-im-a-big-fan-87625.html

itshappening
02-13-2013, 05:04 PM
His former chief of staff Conda is Rubio's, so of course there's a huge connection there .

He also has other neocon staffers and former Bush administration people working for him. He's a complete fraud and don't forget it.

I tweeted Conda today suggesting there's not enough Rand Paul's in the US Senate. If you look around he wrote an article for POLITICO opposing Ken Buck and supporting his establishment opponent Jane Norton in Colorado and he mocked a reply about Afghanistan Buck gave or something and said "we don't need more Rand Paul's in the US Senate"

Antischism
02-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Dick Cheney being a "big fan" of anything should be the ultimate sign that said thing or person is a shit-stain on humanity. Shit hitting the fan and all that.

Spikender
02-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Dick Cheney being a "big fan" of anything should be the ultimate sign that said thing or person is a shit-stain on humanity. Shit hitting the fan and all that.

I'm a big fan of Cheney getting his nuts caught in a shit-covered fan.

itshappening
02-13-2013, 05:08 PM
Rubio is a Bush re-tread. All his staffers are straight from the Bush Whitehouse. It's not hard to find that out!

Lucille
02-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Well of course he is.

Rubio’s Foolish Gamble on a Return to Bushism
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/rubios-foolish-gamble-on-a-return-to-bushism/

Since he first arrived in the Senate, Rubio has been going out of his way to associate himself with McCain and Graham to the point that he has become something of a caricature of a Republican interventionist. This could be proof that “the neocons appear to be more firmly in control than ever,” as Heilbrunn says, but it may also be that Rubio is miscalculating and letting his ideology get the better of him.
[...]
If he aspires to be a competitive presidential nominee in three years, Rubio is doing things all wrong. That’s fine by me, but it makes me wonder what he could be thinking. A future Republican nominee needs to be able to claim credibly that he does not represent the second coming of George W. Bush. Right now, Rubio seems to working overtime to confirm that this is exactly what he wants to be. At this point, it’s probably too late for him to stop and reverse course, but it’s interesting that he doesn’t even seem to be aware of the danger. Someone might object that no one will care about the next nominee’s similarities to Bush, but Republican leaders have consistently underestimated how damaging Bush’s legacy is for them. It may not be as much of a problem as it was in 2012, but it will still be a real problem for years to come. If Republicans think the close resemblance to Bush won’t matter, they are kidding themselves.

american.swan
02-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Well...I didn't need more evidence of why "water boy" isn't tea party.

Tax the Fed
02-13-2013, 05:13 PM
. . . why "water boy" isn't tea party.

a kiss of death for Rubio . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFlp6kl508

itshappening
02-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Well of course he is.

Rubio’s Foolish Gamble on a Return to Bushism
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/rubios-foolish-gamble-on-a-return-to-bushism/

It's a good article but the neocon infiltration relies on people not noticing that their candidates are all the same. They will hope foreign policy takes a back stage in 16 like it did in 99/2000 and not come up much and when it does just lie (Bush "humble foreign policy"). Once they have attained power though then they can start their wars and unbridled crony capitalism

No Free Beer
02-13-2013, 05:18 PM
fuck cheney

shane77m
02-13-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm a big fan of Cheney getting his nuts caught in a shit-covered fan.

I must spread some rep around

supermario21
02-13-2013, 05:26 PM
To be honest, George Bush of 2000 was actually really good on FP. It also offers some advice on how Rand could campaign in 16 were he the nominee. That George Bush only lost Oregon by .4% and Wisconsin by.2%. He also won NH.

Tax the Fed
02-13-2013, 05:47 PM
The kiss of death from one neocon to the hispanic neocon . . .

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/cheney01.jpg

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/rubio1_zps7ab7f817.gif

Spikender
02-13-2013, 05:47 PM
The kiss of death from one neocon to the hispanic neocon . . .

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/cheney01.jpg

That is one of the most shit-eating grins I have ever seen.

itshappening
02-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Folks, when the campaign starts this will be a titanic struggle. Make no mistake, Rubio has the former Bush administration behind him. And much of the pundit class will be fawning over him. He's the "savior".

We will beat them in the trenches in Iowa, New Hampshire and SC. I dont think they can sell Rubio as easily as they think. But we must be prepared to back Rand with our cash and support.

Working Poor
02-13-2013, 05:58 PM
Cheney likes him oh shit. Are people so stupid thst they would vote wirh Bushco?

MRK
02-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Rubio is a Bush re-tread. All his staffers are straight from the Bush Whitehouse. It's not hard to find that out!

Jeb Bush and Rubio have undoubtedly rubbed shoulders in the Miami-Dade/Monroe county area. I've heard a lot of dirt on Mr. Bush from people that were involved in the cocaine trafficking business in the 1980's. For example, a crew full of South Americans were found unloading a boat full of crates of cocaine on Jeb's dock. The neighbors called the cops, cops showed up, the South Americans were arrested and Jeb acted like he wasn't expecting visitors.

What was even more interesting is that I saw a recent clip (in the past month) of Jeb Bush talking about needing to stop the drug trade. I was thinking, drug trade, is this even on the national radar right now? Why is he bringing this up? The answer is obvious, if he is invested in the drug trade, clobbering his competition by stepping up enforcement is always going to improve his bottom line.

Keep in mind I can't verify the authenticity of this information. Please don't strike me down in a rain of hellfire missiles, CIA/FBI/possible future Rubio administration. I swear this is all I know. Lol.

jkr
02-13-2013, 06:11 PM
kiss o deaf RUBBE-e-o

paulbot24
02-13-2013, 10:10 PM
While everybody jeered at how "stupid" George W was while he stuttered and stammered his way through his speeches, Cheney had everybody beat the whole time. Sometimes you wonder how much W believed in what he was saying and how much was intended intentionally to deceive. Cheney is another animal altogether. Cheney doesn't even need to open his mouth, he exudes deceit.

COpatriot
02-13-2013, 11:47 PM
I heard Cheney on Hannity today. What a disgusting pile of filth that guy is. He could not help but reflect on the good ol' days and how wonderful the first Gulf War was.

alucard13mmfmj
02-13-2013, 11:49 PM
too bad cheney did not have a change of heart after the heart surgery.... most unfortunate.