PDA

View Full Version : I just posted my extremist manifesto in my blog dealing with the press. All are welcome!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-13-2013, 04:09 PM
With this being one of those dreadful days, a time which will be made even darker after the psychologists get through with their painting of Chris Dorner in a negative light as a disturbed person who died for no other reason than confusion, many in this forum might feel compelled to avoid being labeled as an extremist because of *disinformation now being fed to us by senior editors working within soviet styled media corporations, with these being those now in control of the vast majority of propaganda.

Indeed, as a true American, I myself am an extremist. Regarding the second amendment, I do believe that when president Obama or any official decides to so thoughtlessly infringe upon it, that they collectively are a threat to the U.S. Constitution and, therefore, committing an act of war against the American people. As a Christian, I also consider their thoughtlessness as in contempt of the Lord's people and their long and hard fought-after Civil Purpose.

In fact, as Plato once fought back against the invasion of sophist confusers by teaching the deceived Greeks how to collect their thoughts, by way of thinking in a general fashion, so, today, we need to be similar in our thoughts by way of thinking in an extremist fashion. Terms like unalienable and self evident should mean just that to us making the second amendment and the rest of the U.S. Constitution closed for debate. For now on, as an American extremist, I hold all **soviet styled media corporations in contempt any time they stir up debates endangering the U.S. Constitution by way of steering the people, stumbling up God's children so to speak, away from the truths our Founders declared and towards their own contrived false consensus.

Once again, unlike those cowards operating under a false power, with these being those impostors in our government today who hide behind mysterious agencies and organizations, we should be open and above board regarding our diligent influencing of those who serve in the police force, in the military, and under those destabilizing senior editors within the soviet styled media corporations.

*While misinformation is a blatant lie, disinformation is created by stringing together certain false dichotomies in such a way as to confuse the people away from the one true dichotomy, with this being that one conflict which has been enduring forever between the disadvantaged people and their burden to control tyranny.

**soviet styled media corporations are the same the world over and always have been. These have existed forever prior to modern times serving as the king's media. These would be those who worked as his sayers, as traveling troubadours who would speak officially of the royal decrees reminding all commoners of their lot in life, how the king was the owner of all property and things, and how they themselves owned nothing. In contrast today, the right of a free press allows the commoner people to remind the king and his necessary tyranny how they are, in fact, the ones who are the trespassing borrowers of all things as it is the people, by natural law, who are the true owners.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-14-2013, 07:52 AM
Bump
Every culture has their own concept of what is evil. In the United States, we should consider any infringement on the second amendment and any threat towards the U.S. Constitution as evil. Our Founders did not create the U.S. Constitution to be debated. There was only one party at the time. The first threat towards the U.S. Constitution was the creation of the two party system. This allowed the loyalists back into the system.

Cleaner44
02-14-2013, 08:02 AM
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice!
And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
-Barry Goldwater

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-14-2013, 03:53 PM
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice!
And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
-Barry Goldwater

I don't want to be considered a conservative. Seems Barry Goldwater had a really keen eye. I need to read up on him more. Sounds like a real American. I'm thinking more along the lines of how the KGB dealt with those liberty minded patriots in the Soviet Union by likewise using their soviet styled media to paint them as extremists. Seems Barry Goldwater received a good smear job by the media. Would you consider Barry Goldwater one of a long line of American transcendentalists similar to the early Andrew Jackson, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry Thoreau, and Samuel Clemens? I've recently withdrawn John Dewey from my list as he seems to be confused about what is a true American, philosophically speaking.