PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Go Gentle

TheTexan
02-13-2013, 12:28 PM
http://tlinexile.blogspot.com/2013/02/do-not-go-gentle.html

Our fates are inextricably tied together. The people who read this blog and others like it know that they are on the front lines of tyranny. When they come, they will come for those who inspire patriotism, who believe in the Constitution and who spread the word of liberty and the law, because it is all of these things that they, the government officials, find offensive and destructive of their intent to remake America.

There are no champions of the people's rights in government. Both political parties are guilty of violating those rights. Both are guilty of spending the nation into bankruptcy. The battles in congress that consume so much political thought are meaningless. It is designed to placate the opposition, no matter which side one is on. Each party appeals to one half of America against the other half and when some rights are taken from one, they are lost to both. The people lose every time and half of them feel better for having taken something from the other half.

Those of us who believe in God-given, or natural rights; rights that were endowed upon everyone at birth speak heresy to them. We speak of something greater than government. We speak of something beyond control. We speak of something of higher authority than a badge, a gun or a gavel. Heresy that they will punish with all the might of their officialdom. They will silence us, punish us, kill us rather than to have us speak of a greater power than government.

They call us terrorists and extremists to make the cleansing easier to the eye. They threaten our families with privation for what we might have said or written. They willingly destroy our futures with accusations and arrests for speaking the evil of liberty as if it were a disease long since dead in the rational world of government domination. Terrorists? We have not threatened their families. We have not made false allegations to destroy their futures. We have not approached them with limitless powers of coercion disguised as a badge or a gavel. We have spoken the truth and their guilt terrifies them.

They have cornered us with laws and definitions that give us no way to speak our minds and obtain a redress of our grievances. They have cornered us with no way to turn that is not taken as a threat. They have shoved us and slapped us for our belief in the words of our founders. We have taken it and swallowed our pride as the bettor part of valor, knowing that when we shove back it will tear the nation in two.

The truth is, they cannot "fix" America until they can claim that we, the patriots, the advocates of freedom and liberty, broke it. They are now on a path that takes them to that point. They have defined us as extremists, demonized us as radicals, used our thoughts and words as actions against them. All they need to do now is push a little harder, i.e, take down a few websites; arrest a few that can link them to others in this made-up conspiracy of theirs; make a few law-abiding citizens into criminal scapegoats (Keith Pantaleon and Nathan Haddad) to infuriate us.

To this I do not say: stay quiet, avoid conflict, hide and live. To the contrary, I say stand tall, speak loudly, let them come. If the price of safety and security is a denunciation of everything great and noble about the American experiment, I will not tell that lie.

But, do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

(Make plans, have e-mails, physical addresses of those who can relate your fate. Have places to go, people who can help. Help those who are first to go. Spread the word of your peril and rally to the aid of others)

fr33
02-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Bump

fr33
02-13-2013, 11:49 PM
Bumping again. More people should read this and memorize it.

Philhelm
02-13-2013, 11:55 PM
After watching the Dorner fiasco, I'm fairly certain that the tyrants (and their families) would be fucked when push comes to shove.

bolil
02-13-2013, 11:58 PM
After watching the Dorner fiasco, I'm fairly certain that the tyrants (and their families) would be fucked when push comes to shove.

He was just one man, if they really cracked down everyone out after curfew would become a belligerent and subject to summary execution.

Philhelm
02-14-2013, 12:00 AM
He was just one man, if they really cracked down everyone out after curfew would become a belligerent and subject to summary execution.

That's just as well since I've always been an impatient person.

bolil
02-14-2013, 12:12 AM
That's just as well since I've always been an impatient person.

Yeah, I intend to be there too. Just saying, they did make themselves look like a bunch of nincompoops. Don't listen to my cynicism. Too much orwell not enough sex. lol.

Tod
02-14-2013, 12:20 AM
Just imagine if there were thousands of Dorners all at once in one area. Local LE would be overwhelmed and troops would be called in, I'm sure.

Michigan11
02-14-2013, 12:42 AM
I sometimes think we are evolving like everything else, trying to find that perfect timing in which we all know a line has been crossed to define what it is we are defending, or a definition of what it is we are trying to channel to the masses. I try to think of the line I would not allow anyone to cross and I know it very specifically. If we could define a line in the sand, and put it into terms for the average individual to understand, I think we would be winning alot more.

Czolgosz
02-14-2013, 12:48 AM
3% can create the 30%.

fr33
02-14-2013, 12:49 AM
My line in the sand is when they are knocking on my door. I don't do anything to anybody. My line could be moved to support neighbors if circumstances called for it.

But I live in the country and it's less likely to happen to me first.

People in the cities are most at risk.

Michigan11
02-14-2013, 12:56 AM
If the line had more of a debate and definition to it. Many don't understand what a line is or what it is those fear happening that have a line. If they did know in simple terms, it might help further our ideology on to those that are less fortunate of having a line. A line could possibly be more art for some than definition however.

An example is a line, allows for free movement. Then expand upon from there.

VoluntaryAmerican
02-14-2013, 01:02 AM
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on that sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

TomtheTinker
02-14-2013, 01:03 AM
Bump

DamianTV
02-14-2013, 03:59 AM
All American Citizens will be classified as Domestic Terrorists, and we will end up with nothing short of a Corporate Congress.