PDA

View Full Version : To the supporters-turned-haters of the 'fallen hero'

Kalebthefinn
02-13-2013, 12:10 PM
The line between good and evil goes right through the heart of every man- our heroes are never as awesome as we believe- nor the villains as evil. Have a little understanding & grace- reacting with vitriolic hatred like you just found out santa clause doesn't exist simply makes you look like an idiot for believing in santa clause in the first place. Ron Paul has done an insane amount for liberty which one mistake doesn't negate. Regardless of your stance on the issue let's at least have the maturity to recognize this.

dannno
02-13-2013, 12:11 PM
Wait is this about Ron Paul or Chris Dorner?

brandon
02-13-2013, 12:12 PM
So true, yet so disappointing.

Petar
02-13-2013, 12:17 PM
So true, yet so disappointing.

This guy is looking for you:

http://i.imgur.com/jvXDzZi.gif

Kalebthefinn
02-13-2013, 02:35 PM

Hah.

Acala
02-13-2013, 02:39 PM

I was confused about that at first too!

angelatc
02-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Assuming that this is about Ron Paul, who here has turned into a hater over this?

Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you hate them.

John F Kennedy III
02-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Christopher Dorner supporter right here.

He was executed by the government without trial.

Protecting and serving the shit out of you indeed.

RIP

pcosmar
02-13-2013, 02:50 PM

RIP

Supporter.. No not really. Just an observer.
I don't see him as a hero either.. just another victim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kipR-HadbTs

brandon
02-13-2013, 03:28 PM
doesn't surprise me which people are unable to comprehend what this thread is about.

ZENemy
02-13-2013, 03:31 PM
I don't even think this guy ever existed. (droner)

erowe1
02-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Stance on what issue?

John F Kennedy III
02-13-2013, 07:12 PM

It's entirely possible.

John F Kennedy III
02-13-2013, 07:14 PM
I got ahead of myself with hero thing. That depends completely on what he actually did. Which we will likely never know.

kcchiefs6465
02-13-2013, 07:17 PM

RIP

It's entirely possible.

I got ahead of myself with hero thing. That depends completely on what he actually did. Which we will likely never know.
This thread is about Ron Paul trying to get ronpaul.com. The thread title was a little confusing but the OP clearly states that.

tangent4ronpaul
02-13-2013, 07:22 PM

RIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kipR-HadbTs

+rep x2 (Dorner)

-t

erowe1
02-13-2013, 07:26 PM
This thread is about Ron Paul trying to get ronpaul.com. The thread title was a little confusing but the OP clearly states that.

The OP clearly states that?

bunklocoempire
02-13-2013, 07:29 PM
Chris Kyle? :confused:

Do I win a cookie?

kcchiefs6465
02-13-2013, 07:37 PM
The OP clearly states that?
Maybe not clearly... but if you've been following a lot of the other threads you know what he's referring to.

Ron Paul has done an insane amount for liberty which one mistake doesn't negate. Regardless of your stance on the issue let's at least have the maturity to recognize this.
The one 'mistake' is talking about is using a semi-UN organization (WIPO) to attempt to take control of ronpauldotcom. I agree with Ron Paul's actions. The owner/s should have handled this situation differently.

Henry Rogue
02-13-2013, 07:38 PM
I have no idea what this thread is about.:confused: When is this forum site going to be fixed? Seems like there are still issues. I figure this thread is for posting anything.:)

tangent4ronpaul
02-13-2013, 07:41 PM

Do I win a cookie?

The forum gave you one when you logged in :D

Yeah - the forum is still fucked up - didn't clear my multi-post flags from last time I posted.

-t

kcchiefs6465
02-13-2013, 07:43 PM

Do I win a cookie?
Nope.. you actually owe a cookie.

Ron Paul tweets on ronpaul.com Issue (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?404415-Ron-Paul-tweets-on-RonPaul-com-Issue&p=4873943#post4873943)

Update on Ron Paul and ronpaul.com (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?403936-Update-on-Ron-Paul-and-RonPaul-com-Website/page97)

And there's a host of others. Some people think Ron Paul is in the right for wanting people to quit profiting off of his name. Others think ronpaul.com rightfully belongs to Tim Martin. There's like 200 pages of discussion... and after reading the majority of it, I'm hoping Ron Paul gets the domain name. I believe "notronpaultshirts.com" is for sale should they hurry up and jump on it.

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but this has gotten pretty damn ridiculous. Well, I guess it started off ridiculous.

kcchiefs6465
02-13-2013, 07:47 PM
I have no idea what this thread is about.:confused: When is this forum site going to be fixed? Seems like there are still issues. I figure this thread is for posting anything.:)
He's talking about Ron Paul's decision to attempt to take over ronpaul.com for his web series. The owners offered it for $848,000. Counter offers got it down to $250,000. Ron Paul had enough and filed a UDRP (domain dispute) with WIPO which as some have pointed out, is quasi related to the UN. Some people are pissed about it. I am not.

bunklocoempire
02-13-2013, 08:02 PM
*clutches cookie, backs away from thread*

Kalebthefinn
02-14-2013, 12:46 PM
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough guys... I was definitely responding to the disappointing "Ron Paul is statist scum!" vitriol...