PDA

View Full Version : [video] Ben Swann Interviews Dr Garrow: Military Brass Required to Fire on US Citizens?

ItsTime
02-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Ben pushes Dr Garrow on the validity of his claims that Obama is asking military personal if they would fire on US citizens.

To me Dr Garrow's information seems to be third hand and until someone comes forward and says "yes I have been asked that" his claims hold no water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynwj33XY664

Ben is under attack on reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/18dqcj/is_the_military_brass_required_to_fire_on/

ItsTime
02-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the reps but the reps should be for Ben!

jbauer
02-12-2013, 10:09 AM
f'ed up interview. What exactly are they planning?

phill4paul
02-12-2013, 10:13 AM
To me Dr Garrow's information seems to be third hand and until someone comes forward and says "yes I have been asked that" his claims hold no water.

I've said this from the beginning. If the individual he speaks of has enough morals to resign over "the question" then he should also have had enough morals to collect evidence and come forward.

ItsTime
02-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Seems like a reddit member wants to call Ben names before watching the video.

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/18dqcj/is_the_military_brass_required_to_fire_on/

HOLLYWOOD
02-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Sorry, need much more proof/evidence...

S.Shorland
02-12-2013, 11:03 AM
The chap is just advertising his book imo.

Constitutional Paulicy
02-12-2013, 11:30 AM
I've said this from the beginning. If the individual he speaks of has enough morals to resign over "the question" then he should also have had enough morals to collect evidence and come forward.

Lt. General (ret.) William G. Boykin is believed to be the military officer who leaked the info to Garrow. Boykin was informed by the officer who was posed the question. Who ever that officer is would be the one who needs to come forward. However, Dr. Garrow stated that the officer will not make his identity public.

mello
02-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Couldn't someone post the question to Obama via the whitehouse website? Don't you need something like 25,000 votes to get him to respond.

osan
02-12-2013, 12:36 PM

More easily said than done, especially if one feels that family members may be placed in harm's way in result.

Lucille
02-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Dr. Jim Garrow (http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=141443676018792&id=390503827632449&comment_id=281486&offset=0&total_comments=17)
About 40 current military came on different call in shows that I have been on and verified what I have said as true. Not one has claimed that it is not.

DamianTV
02-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the reps but the reps should be for Ben!

No. Reps are for you because there are too many people, including people that frequent this site, that truly believe that the US Military will NOT be deployed and ordered to engage in warfare against the US People. Some wont, some will, and they are trying to make sure that our own Military WILL fire on its own People.

Thus, +Rep, deal with it. :p

ItsTime
02-12-2013, 02:36 PM

Agreed. If a group came out and made a press conference out of it there is little they can do. What is the government going to kill all of them?

fr33
02-12-2013, 03:28 PM
It's kind of a he said that she said that he said type of story. I don't doubt that it might be true though.

SpreadOfLiberty
02-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Who is Dr. Garrow?

ItsTime
02-13-2013, 07:31 AM
Who is Dr. Garrow?

A man with a claim with a little bit of fame. Wooo I made that rhyme.

ItsTime
02-13-2013, 01:53 PM
No. Reps are for you because there are too many people, including people that frequent this site, that truly believe that the US Military will NOT be deployed and ordered to engage in warfare against the US People. Some wont, some will, and they are trying to make sure that our own Military WILL fire on its own People.

Thus, +Rep, deal with it. :p

ItsTime
02-14-2013, 07:39 AM
It's kind of a he said that she said that he said type of story. I don't doubt that it might be true though.

Sources really need to come forward or I will tend not to believe it.