PDA

View Full Version : Fundrasing for Liberty

adam.kleinschmidt
02-11-2013, 11:21 PM
The company I work for will pay me for each referral that gets a valid home, renters, condo, or auto quote (no requirement to buy) with Ameriprise all you need to do is provide my employee number, If you save money Great! (could donate your saved amount) Either way I would still get a referral credit. I would be donating $10 of each credit I receive to the ronpaulforums to be used to advance the cause of Liberty!

Quotes Donation!
10 $100
100 $1,000
1000 $10,000

In the spirit of full disclosure I actually would receive $25 total (this is taxable income fyi)

Keep in mind there was 12,000 visitors to this site today alone! Not everyone will qualify to be insured with us but I certainly believe it is worth 15-20 minutes of your time!

I don't want to cause any problems so I wont be including the action steps at this point. basically you would need to have a reference number and my ID number when you call. At this point I am only looking for feedback.

I realize me not having been an active poster will raise red flags. I also certainly understand that healthy skepticism is warranted. Ive been a Ron Paul supporter since 2007 and just want to do my part. I've made my facebook account viewable to the public if that helps clear up my history.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.kleinschmidt

Thanks for your time I look forward to your feedback

Adam Kleinschmidt

adam.kleinschmidt
02-12-2013, 08:25 PM
58 views and only one vote?