PDA

View Full Version : "Behind the Big News"

Matthew Zak
11-22-2007, 05:37 PM
Got this from a fellow Ron Paul supporter on Myspace. It could be seen as a conspiracy flick, although it's a pretty factual documentary.

After watching this, I don't see how anybody could trust the government or the media. I'm about a heartbeat away from taking up arms and forming a militia.

I'm angry.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=6632255652046262625&hl=en

Adamsa
11-22-2007, 05:38 PM
After watching this, I don't see how anybody could trust the government or the media. I'm about a heartbeat away from taking up arms and forming a militia.

You probably shouldn't do that.

0zzy
11-22-2007, 05:41 PM

yaaa...peaceful revolution! :)

Paulitician
11-22-2007, 05:44 PM
After watching this, I don't see how anybody could trust the government or the media.
You should always be skeptical of both of course. In the general discussion on this board, and there are some good documentaries on news propaganda: "Orwell Rolls In His Grave", "Outfoxed", "Weapons of Mass Deception" etc.

Matthew Zak
11-22-2007, 05:54 PM
I've been opening my mind to the truth for years now, but I can only handle so much at a time without feeling my blood boil. I hate the fact that I was born into this and that generations before me have had all this time to do something about it -- but here I am in the heart of the problem -- contributing to it with my ignorance and complacency. Don't get me wrong I would rather know what's really going on than stay "jacked in", it's just suffocating and discouraging to feel the weight of this machine pressing down on my chest and not have the strength to do anything about it yet. I want to beat my fist against the proverbial foot of this machine until my arm is nothing but a bloody stump. Knowing that solves nothing is what keeps me cool.

There's either going to be a peaceful, revolutionary election, or a different kind at a different time.

I need to go for a walk.

Matthew Zak
11-22-2007, 06:00 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-630209734509543956

DealzOnWheelz
11-22-2007, 07:34 PM
This is a video that everyone needs to see.

We should put this on DVD and distribute it with Freedom to Fascism

Primbs
11-22-2007, 07:50 PM
This video has good productions quality and a good message.

FreeTraveler
11-22-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm watching this video now, and I'd really like to find a download of it somewhere. Does anybody have a source?

Is the name "Behind the Big News"? I didn't see it at the beginning of the video.

Revolution9
11-22-2007, 08:01 PM

It is totally lawful and Constitutional. Why should he NOT do so?

Randy