PDA

View Full Version : So this is how Liberty dies...Dorner, the perfect US Drone Test Case

radiofriendly
02-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Today, it’s been revealed that Chris Dorner is the first human target for drones in these United States of America.

Well played, big government, well played. You know what they say, “Never let a crisis go to waste.” How did we not see this one coming from a hundred miles away?

“The thermal imaging cameras the drones use may be our only hope of finding him. On the ground, it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack.”

Asked directly if drones have already been deployed, Riverside Police Chief Sergio Diaz said, “We are using all the tools at our disposal.”

This was later confirmed again by Customs and Border Patrol spokesman Ralph DeSio,

"This agency has been at the forefront of domestic use of drones by law enforcement. That’s all I can say at the moment."

Even if drones are only being deployed for surveillance, and not for killing him, it’s hard to imagine that the powers that be are not viewing this as their perfect test case. This development makes Sen. Rand Paul’s recent demands for answers from CIA director nominee, Brennan, on the domestic use of drones all the more prescient.

Last Summer, Doug Haggman, from Canada Free Press, quoted an anonymous source allegedly from the Department of Homeland Security. Fiction or not, given what we know now, this is chilling…

"Here’s something to look for, a trial balloon of sorts,” stated my source. “Pick a state in the desert southwest, and consider a hideous threat to our national security. Now, wait for Obama, Napolitano and representatives of other agencies appear in a solemn news conference saying that they saved the country from a nearly successful attack on our soil by using an armed drone to strike a target on the ground before the terrorist attack could succeed. And the majority of Americans will applaud with pride. It will all be staged, although the true facts confined to only the highest levels of government." – May 2012

http://iroots.org/2013/02/11/l-a-cop-killer-test-case-u-s-drones/

noneedtoaggress
02-10-2013, 11:45 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?404088-Christopher-Dorner-Becomes-First-Human-Target-For-Drones-On-US-Soil

sailingaway
02-10-2013, 11:49 PM
it isn't armed though. But the police shooting up pick up trucks are.

WarAnonymous
02-11-2013, 12:45 AM
it isn't armed though. But the police shooting up pick up trucks are.

SNAP - I feel safe at least.

BSU kid
02-11-2013, 12:51 AM
All this is okay. God Bless the Police, God Bless John McCain, God Bless Drones, God Bless Amerika.

Brainwashed Americans like me love news like this. Hoo Rah! :rolleyes:

Tod
02-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Here's a question: If you saw Chris Dorner, what would you do? Help him elude cops? Call the cops? Nothing?

VoluntaryAmerican
02-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Here's a question: If you saw Chris Dorner, what would you do? Help him elude cops? Call the cops? Nothing?

He allegedly murdered innocent people.

RickyJ
02-11-2013, 01:27 AM

I would capture him if I could alive and then ask him if he really shot those people and wrote those letters. If he said he did then I would call the cops to come and get him. If he said he didn't and I believed him then I would help him.

tod evans
02-11-2013, 03:28 AM
it isn't armed though.

At least that's what the propaganda arm of government is telling us...

And we all know they've never lied or mislead the public with their broadcasts...

A Son of Liberty
02-11-2013, 04:55 AM
I would capture him if I could alive and then ask him if he really shot those people and wrote those letters. If he said he did then I would call the cops to come and get him. If he said he didn't and I believed him then I would help him.

You would "capture" a 270 lb., combat trained, armed to the teeth man who is apparently on a suicide mission?

ghengis86
02-11-2013, 05:00 AM
You would "capture" a 270 lb., combat trained, armed to the teeth man who is apparently on a suicide mission?

Yeah, if I saw this dude I would tip my hat and just keep walking.

tfurrh
02-11-2013, 07:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys_58u0fMUw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

fisharmor
02-11-2013, 07:42 AM

If there was no local police department, if there was only a sheriff, and that sheriff needed extra help on a manhunt, and he swore me in as a deputy, and there was a definite plan for taking him alive, and it was understood that after taking him alive he would be put on suicide watch and would stand trial by a jury of his peers, then I would participate in helping the sheriff.

I ain't helping the cops, no way in hell.

So he killed an innocent woman? Let's find out how many traffic tickets that woman received in her life before rushing to judgment about how innocent she is.

So the family of that innocent woman wants justice? Go to the back of the fucking line. Or call the Pinkertons.

If there's one thing Dorner is doing, it's showing America, and the whole world, how our justice system really works.

Dismember a bunch of hookers on Long Island (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer), and nobody gives a shit.
But if it's the wrong official's daughter? Well, then, all of a sudden justice needs to be upheld!

Am I distraught that she died? Absolutely.
But anyone I catch standing on her dead body to make a point, I'm gonna kick that fucker off.

Expatriate
02-11-2013, 08:05 AM

Well since calling the cops could easily result in an amped-up death squad rapidly arriving at my location and blasting everything that moves, including me, my house, my family and my dog, I might think twice about that course of action.