PDA

View Full Version : Dorner manhunt: $1-million reward expected to be offered

pacodever
02-10-2013, 01:09 PM
The city of Los Angeles, law enforcement organizations, private groups and anonymous donors have all contributed to the reward fund, according to law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation. Authorities have already raised $500,000 with a goal of $1 million or more.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt-1-million-reward-expected.html (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt-1-million-reward-expected.html)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-lidIuYYJYh47n/the_dark_knight_2008_the_joker_announces_himself/

TheTexan
02-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Ya. That could definitely backfire. Thousands of calls of people claiming they saw him lol

jlaker
02-10-2013, 01:14 PM
They must really be worried about this guy. I think they don't want him alive because they know he will have followers for one and because of all the information he has on those scum bags. If the cops keep shooting innocent people and kill them i could see possible riots following.

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Not likely it will pay out.....

Elected officials and law enforcement authorities on Sunday are expected to offer a $1-million reward for information leading to the arrest and capture of fugitive ex-cop Christopher Jordan Dorner.

tod evans
02-10-2013, 01:38 PM
A million bucks could hire competent help..............

Oh wait, "they" don't want help, they want a body...

sailingaway
02-10-2013, 01:39 PM
For 'arrest'. But if he is just gunned down and not arrested, are they off the hook for the reward? Because an 'arrest' seems not to be in the cards.

BuddyRey
02-10-2013, 01:47 PM
This is shaping up to be another "Eric Rudolph" type situation. Remember him?

Only...he had the mountain wilderness of western North Carolina to hide in. I don't know how anyone could POSSIBLY stay hidden in Los Angeles, unless nobody's really looking for him in the first place.

mrsat_98
02-10-2013, 01:52 PM
He is all ready dead, someone else killed everyone , all the video is fake, and next they will want our guns.

pcosmar
02-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Not likely it will pay out.....

They want friends to turn on him for the money they have no intention of paying.

And that needs to go viral.. Arrest and capture. (But they intend to kill him on sight,, or on sound,shadow, or rumor)
They have no intention of paying anyone.

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 01:58 PM
This is shaping up to be another "Eric Rudolph" type situation. Remember him?

Only...he had the mountain wilderness of western North Carolina to hide in. I don't know how anyone could POSSIBLY stay hidden in Los Angeles, unless nobody's really looking for him in the first place.

I'd imagine that if one were to adopt the persona of an homeless vagrant one could operate there for quite some time.

BlackJack
02-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Dead or alive?

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Dead or alive?

"arrest and capture" It ain't gonna pay out.

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted only one rates a $1 million reward......

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

VICTOR MANUEL GERENA
Bank Robbery; Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution - Armed Robbery; Theft From Interstate Shipment
REWARD: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $1 million for information leading directly to the arrest of Victor Manuel Gerena.
Victor Manuel Gerena is being sought in connection with the armed robbery of approximately $7 million from a security company in Connecticut in 1983. He allegedly took two security employees hostage at gunpoint and then handcuffed, bound and injected them with an unknown substance in order to further disable them

kathy88
02-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Re: FBI most wanted list. In 9th grade I was in an honors history/civics class. Very experimental, team taught by two awesome ladies. We went on a trip to D.C. And toured the FBI building. One of the top ten most wanted was one of their ex-students from years before.

Danke
02-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Re: FBI most wanted list. In 9th grade I was in an honors history/civics class. Very experimental, team taught by two awesome ladies. We went on a trip to D.C. And toured the FBI building. One of the top ten most wanted was one of their ex-students from years before.

kathy88
02-10-2013, 03:56 PM
It wasn't me I swear.

coastie
02-10-2013, 03:58 PM
It wasn't me I swear.

Sure. I'll be you didn't do it, either.

Reported.

Johnnybags
02-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Domestic terrorist? What about the women delivering newspapers in a Tundra gunned downed by cops
looking for a Nissan?

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Domestic terrorist? What about the women delivering newspapers in a Tundra gunned downed by cops
looking for a Nissan?

Tacoma.

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Sure. I'll be you didn't do it, either.

Reported.

No need. Danke has a dossier.