PDA

View Full Version : Cops opened fire in a second case of mistaken identity in Dorner hunt

green73
02-10-2013, 08:38 AM
David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way.

Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue.

His pickup, police later explained, matched the description of the one belonging to Christopher Jordan Dorner — the ex-cop who has evaded authorities after allegedly killing three and wounding two more. But the pickups were different makes and colors. And Perdue looks nothing like Dorner: He's several inches shorter and about a hundred pounds lighter. And Perdue is white; Dorner is black.

"I don't want to use the word buffoonery but it really is unbridled police lawlessness," said Robert Sheahen, Perdue's attorney. "These people need training and they need restraint."

cont
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story

pcosmar
02-10-2013, 09:10 AM
"These people need training and they need restraint.'

They need to be put on a very short leash, if not caged outright.

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 09:15 AM
They need to be put on a very short leash, if not caged outright.

Andy had it right.........

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/smith357/armory/barfife.jpg

Origanalist
02-10-2013, 09:17 AM
This is pure bullshit, I don't think those cops thought he was Dorner at all. This is turning into a look what happens when someone screws with the cops show of violence.

acptulsa
02-10-2013, 09:18 AM
So, they feel compelled to put a stop to this guy because he's giving them all a bad name. But no one man could possibly give them as bad a reputation as the lot of them running around in a headless chicken manner acting like driving a pickup truck (seemingly any pickup truck) is a capital offense.

Keep it up, guys. You're about to make Jordan Dorner look like the very best your department has to offer. At least his insanity didn't endanger the general public.

ghengis86
02-10-2013, 09:19 AM
This is pure bullshit, I don't think those cops thought he was Dorner at all. This is turning into a look what happens when someone screws with the cops show of violence.

This is just a preview of what's to come.

Origanalist
02-10-2013, 09:28 AM
This is just a preview of what's to come.

I think you're right.

This is no case of mistaken identity, it's a show of force.

sailingaway
02-10-2013, 09:59 AM
There was already a well publicized situation where innocent people were shot. If they don't look at actual license numbers before ARRESTING much less SHOOTING after that, afaiak they are criminal.

kathy88
02-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Apparently the LAPD ass clowns also raided a dental office on a phone tip. 3 minute response time. Now I'm no criminal psychologist but I doubt Dorners gonna show up for a root canal any time soon. He's making them look rediculous.

tod evans
02-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Sounds like the cops are making the fugitive into a folk hero without any help from the media...

Surely one of the higher-ups realizes how foolishly inept behavior like this is...

The appalling thing is they don't care..:eek:

What will the locals do?

Cower in the corner is my bet...

sailingaway
02-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Yeah, but DHS is in the sheriff's office. I don't want them riding to the rescue, either.

pcosmar
02-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Sounds like the cops are making the fugitive into a folk hero without any help from the media...

There is a Facebook Fan page.

In fact it is the only Facebook page I found associated with him.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Dorner/122595954585025
Public Figure
Chris Dorner is the hero LA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not the hero. He's a silent guardian, watchful protector against corruption, he's our Dark Knight.
correction; And one more,,
https://www.facebook.com/WeAreAllChrisDorner
We Are All Chris Dorner

Christopher Jordan Dorner is the victim of a manhunt and smear campaign. 5 years ago he was fired from the LAPD for seeking to expose corruption within it...

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 10:17 AM
He'll probably be getting a new truck soon........

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/10/us/los-angeles-police-to-reopen-dorner-case.html?_r=0

Chief Beck met with the two women on Saturday and told them that the department had arranged for the donation of a new truck for them, Cmdr. Andrew Smith said.

green73
02-10-2013, 10:24 AM

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/10/us/los-angeles-police-to-reopen-dorner-case.html?_r=0

Aww, that's very touching.

ClydeCoulter
02-10-2013, 10:32 AM

Who's paying for it?

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Who's paying for it?

Sounds like it was a donation. Possibly from a cop friendly dealership otherwise I would imagine the dealership would rather the publicity.

Chief Charlie Beck met with the women in their Torrance home Saturday to apologize and tell them he had arranged for someone to donate a new pickup truck, Smith said. The truck will be donated early this week.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Newspaper-Delivery-Women-Shot-in-Torrance-to-Get-New-Truck-Courtesy-of-LAPD-190568921.html

Dr.3D
02-10-2013, 10:35 AM

Surely one of the higher-ups realizes how foolishly inept behavior like this is...

The appalling thing is they don't care..:eek:

What will the locals do?

Cower in the corner is my bet...
From the looks of it, it seems they are taking an us vs. them mentality and everyone who isn't law enforcement is the enemy. They want this guy at all costs and will cause damage to anyone and everyone who seems to be in their way.

tod evans
02-10-2013, 10:36 AM
I'm betting that if Dorner had declared his war on one of the motorcycle clubs or street gangs this would already be over with no cost to the tax-payer....

Alphabet agencies and cops shown for their true abilities in the light of day..

Protecting and serving the residents of Cal....

pcosmar
02-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Sounds like it was a donation. Possibly from a cop friendly dealership otherwise I would imagine the dealership would rather the publicity.
Narcotics division. There was a roach in the ashtray.

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Narcotics division. There was a roach in the ashtray.

Probably still is. They'll make a bust after the frenzy has died down.

torchbearer
02-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Yeah, but DHS is in the sheriff's office. I don't want them riding to the rescue, either.

at the very least, the DHS office works as a domestic spy for the federal government. it reports anything of interest to D.C.
that creeps me out.

Origanalist
Time to put all that ammo homeland security bought to use.

pcosmar
I'm betting that if Dorner had declared his war on one of the motorcycle clubs or street gangs this would already be over with no cost to the tax-payer....

I doubt he has declared war on anyone. I believe that "manifesto" was concocted bullshit. (in entirety)

If he was at war there would be a lot more casualties over the last few days. He has had plenty of time and opportunity to bait and ambush if that was his intent.

I believe he is just trying to survive.

tod evans
02-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Time to put all that ammo homeland security bought to use.

Think of all the citizens that can be "protected and served" with a million rounds:eek:

camp_steveo
02-10-2013, 10:46 AM
These officers who fired their weapons at innocent motorists without any good reason should be charged with attempted homicide.

tod evans
02-10-2013, 10:47 AM
I doubt he has declared war on anyone. I believe that "manifesto" was concocted bullshit. (in entirety)

If he was at war there would be a lot more casualties over the last few days. He has had plenty of time and opportunity to bait and ambush if that was his intent.

Could very well be....I'm out here in the Ozark backwoods gleaning my information through the RPF filters...

About all that I'd believe from the MSM is that cops of every stripe are looking for some big black ex-cop.....

Working Poor
02-10-2013, 10:49 AM
I am no detective but, if I was on a case like this one I might consider thst the suspect may have already ditched the vehicle. If I was on a cop killing spree I would get rid of the vehicle I was tied to.

No1butPaul
02-10-2013, 10:59 AM
The LAPD are FURTHER endangering themselves with their actions, and hence, the public whom they were sworn to protect. There should have at LEAST been immediate public apologies instead of a statement from the police chief that the incident of the LAPD shooting at two innocent women was "unfortunate" and an "apparent" case of mistaken identity. What does that even mean - an apparent case of mistaken identity? They never even sought to identify the occupants - a small 71-year-old hispanic woman hardly resembles a 6-ft. tall, 270 lb., black male. The vehicle and license plates didn't match (in either shooting incident). There was no reasonable attempt at identifying the suspects so how can the chief even make that statement. This is all so crazy.

My concern is, seeing how they use every incident to forward their agenda, that they will try to use this as an excuse for drones. "If only we had drones, we could have found Dorner in the Big Bear forest and saved the tax payers lots of money." Hope I am wrong about these, but nothing surprises me anymore and with cities like Seattle, and states like Viriginia, taking stands, well ....

VoluntaryAmerican
02-10-2013, 11:15 AM
The cops in the first shooting have been put on paid administrative leave. Shoot a mundane, keep your job.

sailingaway
02-10-2013, 11:18 AM
The cops in the first shooting have been put on paid administrative leave. Shoot a mundane, keep your job.

I don't see how that blood bath could possibly be justified. When you can't even tell that the 200+ lb. black man you are looking for in a different truck with a different license is actually two petite Latino women, you clearly aren't making an attempt to bring the guy in alive, to put it mildly.

roho76
02-10-2013, 11:27 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Dorner himself calling in all these anonymous tips.

TheTexan
02-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Wouldn't this be the third case of mistaken identity? There was also that truck that got ran off the road and shot at

sailingaway
02-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Wouldn't this be the third case of mistaken identity? There was also that truck that got ran off the road and shot at

Yes. And why they pulled over the woman in big bear looking at Rocks and searched her without option is unknown, as well.

osan
02-10-2013, 11:36 AM
"I don't want to use the word buffoonery but it really is unbridled police lawlessness," said Robert Sheahen, Perdue's attorney. "These people need training and they need restraint."

Why doesn't he want to use the word? It fits in a too-kind sort of way.

And wrong, Mr. Attorney. They do not need training. They need long, hard prison terms or to be shot on sight as they perpetrate their crimes. Oh wait... nobody can carry in CA.

Never mind.

osan
02-10-2013, 11:39 AM
I don't see how that blood bath could possibly be justified. When you can't even tell that the 200+ lb. black man you are looking for in a different truck with a different license is actually two petite Latino women, you clearly aren't making an attempt to bring the guy in alive, to put it mildly.

I suppose they thought he might be in drag?

AGRP
02-10-2013, 11:52 AM
David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way.

Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue.

His pickup, police later explained, matched the description of the one belonging to Christopher Jordan Dorner — the ex-cop who has evaded authorities after allegedly killing three and wounding two more. But the pickups were different makes and colors. And Perdue looks nothing like Dorner: He's several inches shorter and about a hundred pounds lighter. And Perdue is white; Dorner is black.

But what?

Theyre justified in murdering anyone if they look like Dorner and drive a truck that looks like his? What happened to the right to a trial before murdering innocent people? Weve seen this sick reasoning in every unjustified shooting by the cops from the media.

pcosmar
02-10-2013, 12:03 PM
But what?

I think t is abundantly clear that they do not want him anywhere near a trial.
They want him dead. Period.

Which leads me to question what kind of case (if any) they have.

VoluntaryAmerican
02-10-2013, 12:03 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Dorner himself calling in all these anonymous tips.

Doubt it... That would be too risky on his part.

Carson
02-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Do they really have to worry about a lone man at this point?

AGRP
02-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Comment from article:

Andrew John at 9:51 AM February 10, 2013

"In the split seconds available to them," the statement continued, "action was appropriate to intervene and stop the actions of the driver of that vehicle."

So it's standard police procedure to: "shoot first, ask questions later".

Is that what they teach at "Police Academy". So I wouldn't be wrong to waer bullter proof armor in public to protect me from the police.

Sorry but I'll take my chanes with the crooks. At least they'll ask for my wallet first then shoot!!!

seapilot
02-10-2013, 12:20 PM

I think this was the second case not a third case. There were not many details on it until just now. It was a black honda truck. I do not think they will be shooting at any trucks now (probably shooting at big bald dark skinned guys instead) the ex cop has burned his up.

Yes. And why they pulled over the woman in big bear looking at Rocks and searched her without option is unknown, as well.

I believe this was the incident with the helicopter? If it was then that happened before all the ex-cop rampage stuff happened.

[QUOTE]I doubt he has declared war on anyone. I believe that "manifesto" was concocted bullshit. (in entirety)

The truth is usually somewhere in between. If the guy is planning this out strategically as some believe then not striking soon would make more sense than a front on suicidal attack. In order to keep the element of surprise (his only advantage) he has to move quickly and not stay in one place too long. If or when he attacks again he exposes his position.

acptulsa
02-10-2013, 12:21 PM
"In the split seconds available to them," the statement continued, "action was appropriate to intervene and stop the actions of the driver of that vehicle."

Does that apply to the distribution of all newspapers, or is the one they were delivering particularly subversive and seditious?

BlackJack
02-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Comment from article:

Andrew John at 9:51 AM February 10, 2013

So it's standard police procedure to: "shoot first, ask questions later".

Is that what they teach at "Police Academy". So I wouldn't be wrong to waer bullter proof armor in public to protect me from the police.

Sorry but I'll take my chanes with the crooks. At least they'll ask for my wallet first then shoot!!!

Thank god they weren't legally armed citizens who could've returned fire. They definitely would've gotten murdered.

But yes I think we can agree here that these pigs are not trying to bring him in alive.

This is like Jason Bourne on the run vs the CIA.

HOLLYWOOD
02-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Obvious 'THE STATE' is taking the guns away from the wrong group of people.

AFPVet
02-10-2013, 12:58 PM

We Are All Chris Dorner

This is what I was actually thinking... what if he was the victim of being burned for trying to blow the whistle... now he is running and fighting for his life. I've learned to trust the corporate media with less than a grain of salt these days.

mac_hine
02-10-2013, 01:00 PM
The LAPD
http://i.imgur.com/TNkNJO2.gif

LAPD Guide to Vehicle Identification
http://i.imgur.com/VtSr9IL.jpg

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 01:04 PM
The LAPD
http://i.imgur.com/TNkNJO2.gif

I nominate you for today's interwebz winner.

mac_hine
02-10-2013, 01:08 PM
I nominate you for today's interwebz winner.

I'm honored to accept your nomination. :D

seapilot
02-10-2013, 01:15 PM
There was another mistaken identity in San Diego last Thursday. San Diego police less trigger happy than L.A.P.D. At least this guy looked like the suspect and there was no shooting, but lots of guns drawn. If a person looks like this suspect best they go on a around the world cruise until this is all over.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/San-Diego-Police-Investigate-Possible-Lead-in-Manhunt-190234531.html

There is a video of an interview with the guy that was misidentified but do not know how to embed it here.

mac_hine
02-10-2013, 01:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEPu_i-q_NE&feature=youtu.be
This video was developed behind a 1987 incident involving LAPD Harbor Division and LASD Carson Station. The video illustrates to LAPD officers how to identifiy a uniformed LASD deputy sheriff.

BlackJack
02-10-2013, 01:34 PM
There was another mistaken identity in San Diego last Thursday. San Diego police less trigger happy than L.A.P.D. At least this guy looked like the suspect and there was no shooting, but lots of guns drawn. If a person looks like this suspect best they go on a around the world cruise until this is all over.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/San-Diego-Police-Investigate-Possible-Lead-in-Manhunt-190234531.html

There is a video of an interview with the guy that was misidentified but do not know how to embed it here.

What do you mean "at least?" Does that mean if the SDPD decided to shoot him up it would be somehow justified?

erowe1
02-10-2013, 01:36 PM
They are really desperate to make sure they kill Dorner without having to arrest and try him.

MelissaWV
02-10-2013, 01:43 PM
What do you mean "at least?" Does that mean if the SDPD decided to shoot him up it would be somehow justified?

It means that it is slightly less crazy than thinking they might have Dorner... when in fact they actually have a person of the wrong height, gender, race, and age.

Working Poor
02-10-2013, 01:43 PM
erowe-

That does seem to be the case! He may know something that the lapd does not want to come out in court.

BlackJack
02-10-2013, 01:47 PM
It means that it is slightly less crazy than thinking they might have Dorner... when in fact they actually have a person of the wrong height, gender, race, and age.

Slightly. Not really a major difference.

Danke
02-10-2013, 01:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEPu_i-q_NE&feature=youtu.be
This video was developed behind a 1987 incident involving LAPD Harbor Division and LASD Carson Station. The video illustrates to LAPD officers how to identifiy a uniformed LASD deputy sheriff.

That's funny. LASD mocking the LAPD.

MelissaWV
02-10-2013, 01:50 PM
At this rate, the police will have killed more people than the dangerous killer they are hunting before it's all done.

Tod
02-10-2013, 01:56 PM
These cops shooting up innocent people in their search for Dorner need to be tried and convicted of attempted murder.

(this manhunt is nothing more than an excuse to expand the police state)

kathy88
02-10-2013, 01:57 PM

We Are All Chris Dornerpete take a look at that second site. There's a link to a tour of Dorners Facebook page which was just created, yep... Couple weeks ago.

pcosmar
02-10-2013, 02:12 PM
pete take a look at that second site. There's a link to a tour of Dorners Facebook page which was just created, yep... Couple weeks ago.
Just before posting incriminating "Evidence" and then deleted.
It was there 1 week.

No one finds that suspicious?

Tod
02-10-2013, 02:14 PM
pete take a look at that second site. There's a link to a tour of Dorners Facebook page which was just created, yep... Couple weeks ago.

couple weeks ago? I see last Thursday as the creation date.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/lapd-killer-found-8000-and-returned-it-to-an-oklahoma-church

Suspected LAPD Killer Found $8,000 And Returned It To An Oklahoma Church In 2002

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 02:16 PM

So he joined FB on the 21st of January. As of Feb 7th there was no "manifesto."

Interesting favorite quote....

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
David Herbert Lawrence

Keith and stuff
02-10-2013, 02:20 PM
This reminds me of a song by a southern California band. I don't agree with the song but it's interesting and perhaps partly related. IMO, the best thing to do is to avoid heavily populated urban areas when possible. Certainly don't like in such areas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-B7MMp6n9M

devil21
02-10-2013, 02:26 PM
I am no detective but, if I was on a case like this one I might consider thst the suspect may have already ditched the vehicle. If I was on a cop killing spree I would get rid of the vehicle I was tied to.

I thought it was already confirmed that his truck was found burnt out in the woods and that's why police have been searching the Big Bear Lake area? Someone needs to inform these patrol cops that the truck is no longer on the "Be On The Lookout For" list.

Danke
02-10-2013, 02:35 PM
I thought it was already confirmed that his truck was found burnt out in the woods and that's why police have been searching the Big Bear Lake area? Someone needs to inform these patrol cops that the truck is no longer on the "Be On The Lookout For" list.

He could have bought another one.

GunnyFreedom
02-10-2013, 02:36 PM

Um, no, he said nothing of the sort. Nothing even resembling what you are trying to make him say. That's not cool. Don't do to people what Fox and MSNBC does to us. Please.

kathy88
02-10-2013, 02:38 PM
This FB shit really makes me think he may have been set up.

Tod
02-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Interview with a former LAPD officer who left because of serious problems within the dept. Now an investigative journalist. He thinks the manifesto has been tampered with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a9yDJ06Z2-w

GunnyFreedom
02-10-2013, 02:41 PM
At this rate, the police will have killed more people than the dangerous killer they are hunting before it's all done.

Maybe that was the plan all along?

Sick and demented as this guy is, and obviously there is no justification for what he's doing, I can't ignore that his 'manifesto' assuming it's legitimately his, is the most cogent one of these things I've ever seen. I wouldn't put collateral damage outside of his intent as they would contribute to 'truth' and 'justice' from his deeply distorted perspective. This guy isn't your ordinary snap-rampage maniac. On the other hand, that could also mean he has stopped, reassessed his life, and exited the country for parts unknown.

GunnyFreedom
02-10-2013, 02:45 PM

This was actually my first thought. What the frell kind of keystone kops don't know that the truck is already out of the game? I mean, if I was in a similar situation, my first thought would have been (but no longer) to get a vehicle near-identical to the one I just destroyed, because they'd stop looking for that one, but I have never been a cop and didn't really grasp the level of 'dumb' apparently inherent to some parties of that condition.

pcosmar
02-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Maybe that was the plan all along?

Sick and demented as this guy is, and obviously there is no justification for what he's doing, I can't ignore that his 'manifesto' assuming it's legitimately his, is the most cogent one of these things I've ever seen. I wouldn't put collateral damage outside of his intent as they would contribute to 'truth' and 'justice' from his deeply distorted perspective. This guy isn't your ordinary snap-rampage maniac. On the other hand, that could also mean he has stopped, reassessed his life, and exited the country for parts unknown.

I don't know that he is sick or demented at all. I Presume he is Innocent. He has been accused and deserves trial.

The actions of LAPD seem to show that he needs to be silenced. And there have been no more incidents of Targeted police killings by him would sugest that he is NOT hunting them but rather is the hunted.

The "manifesto" is the only evidence presented to the public,, and it is highly questionable in origin.

I'll stick with the presumption of innocence.

GunnyFreedom
02-10-2013, 02:59 PM
I don't know that he is sick or demented at all. I Presume he is Innocent. He has been accused and deserves trial.

The actions of LAPD seem to show that he needs to be silenced. And there have been no more incidents of Targeted police killings by him would sugest that he is NOT hunting them but rather is the hunted.

The "manifesto" is the only evidence presented to the public,, and it is highly questionable in origin.

I'll stick with the presumption of innocence.

It's a good presumption, but I am unlikely to be a juror. Except for uninvolved family members I might be more sympathetic. I'm still open to learn new evidence that he wasn't actually involved in the death of a man's daughter's fiancee, but with the preponderance saying yes, I will stand to oppose it. I don't like collateral damage when we do it, they do it, or anyone does it. I won't make exceptions for this guy.

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 03:10 PM
It's a good presumption, but I am unlikely to be a juror. Except for uninvolved family members I might be more sympathetic. I'm still open to learn new evidence that he wasn't actually involved in the death of a man's daughter's fiancee, but with the preponderance saying yes, I will stand to oppose it. I don't like collateral damage when we do it, they do it, or anyone does it. I won't make exceptions for this guy.

Given the FB screen capture on his page as of Feb. 7th and the lack of a manifesto I have no idea. I mentioned before that this whole thing is a half-bubble off plumb and I still feel that way. The slaying of the family members could have been committed by anyone. My belief is that if he was ready to put out a manifesto after these killings he would have specifically cited them in an attempt to make L.E.O. stay home to protect their families as opposed to them out hunting him. I dunno.

2young2vote
02-10-2013, 03:42 PM
I've never used the word "pig" to describe a police officer, but it keeps popping up in my head when I read about these stories.

tod evans
02-10-2013, 03:43 PM
I've never used the word "pig" to describe a police officer, but it keeps popping up in my head when I read about these stories.

I used "pig" back in the '70's....

Monster is much more fitting for what we have today..

aGameOfThrones
02-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Dorner complained about police abuse, was ignored and punished. Citizens are complaining about police abuse, they're ignored and punished.

Does the LAPD want to create more Dorners?

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 03:49 PM

FERAL pig would be about the right of it........and it is getting past time for control and management.

tod evans
02-10-2013, 03:50 PM
FERAL pig would be about the right of it........and it is getting past time for control and management.

Repless:o

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

pcosmar
02-10-2013, 04:02 PM
It's a good presumption, but I am unlikely to be a juror.

Oh,,I will never be a juror. Ever.
I am prohibited (a prohibited person) from ever serving on a jury.

But since he is being tried in the media,, I put my coppers in.

ItsTime
02-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Oh I just remembered a quote from Shem "Ready.....Aim....MISS!"

GunnyFreedom
02-10-2013, 04:05 PM
Dorner complained about police abuse, was ignored and punished. Citizens are complaining about police abuse, they're ignored and punished.

It's best not to make people snap in the first place. Be kind to one another America!

tasteless
02-10-2013, 04:53 PM

http://media.moddb.com/images/games/1/14/13653/concept6.jpg

mac_hine
02-10-2013, 05:08 PM

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/48148_506117912764563_377628154_n.jpg

Carson
02-10-2013, 05:54 PM

If you look at the tool bar at the top of the box where you post your comment way over to the side is an icon that looks like a film strip. If you click it a box will open where you can paste in the URL of the video you want to imbed.

AGRP
02-10-2013, 06:38 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/48148_506117912764563_377628154_n.jpg

Which is exactly what is happening no matter what opinion someone has about Dorner.

mac_hine
02-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Which is exactly what is happening no matter what opinion someone has about Dorner.

Remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2br0C72KTo

I know Anaheim isn't LA, but I'm sure you get the point.

These government sanctioned thugs are the real "terrorists."

I just hope that more and more people who aren't necessarily "liberty" types are starting to realize this.

kcchiefs6465
02-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2br0C72KTo

I know Anaheim isn't LA, but I'm sure you get the point.

These government sanctioned thugs are the real "terrorists."

I just hope that more and more people who aren't necessarily "liberty" types are starting to realize this.
Are you from that area? I haven't heard anything else about that case. Update?

ItsTime
02-10-2013, 07:43 PM
wait wait wait... is the guy in the picture white?

awake
02-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Its pretty clear that the LAPD's policy is shoot to kill on sight with no possibility of arrest and trial.

mac_hine
02-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Are you from that area? I haven't heard anything else about that case. Update?

Nope. I live in NH. I did a quick Google search, no updates.

aGameOfThrones
02-10-2013, 08:25 PM
Its pretty clear that the LAPD's policy is shoot to kill on sight with no possibility of arrest and trial.

Do you have facts for such a big claim?

Fact 1 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?403776-Ex-LAPD-cop-murders-Ex-LAPD-captain-s-daughter-amp-fiance-as-revenge-for-Thin-Blue-Line&p=4863807&viewfull=1#post4863807)

Fact 2 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?403979-Details-emerge-in-LAPD-s-mistaken-shooting-of-newspaper-carriers/page5&highlight=Dorner)

Fact 3 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?404062-Cops-opened-fire-in-a-second-case-of-mistaken-identity-in-Dorner-hunt)

Carson
02-10-2013, 09:07 PM

"Just the facts, ma'am" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragnet_%28series%29)

Dragnet 1951

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-qhIGTXdU

puppetmaster
02-10-2013, 09:20 PM

Fact 1 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?403776-Ex-LAPD-cop-murders-Ex-LAPD-captain-s-daughter-amp-fiance-as-revenge-for-Thin-Blue-Line&p=4863807&viewfull=1#post4863807)

Fact 2 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?403979-Details-emerge-in-LAPD-s-mistaken-shooting-of-newspaper-carriers/page5&highlight=Dorner)

Fact 3 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?404062-Cops-opened-fire-in-a-second-case-of-mistaken-identity-in-Dorner-hunt) I will bet this guy never lives to talk any further. Want to make a small wager?

Dr.3D
02-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Well it would be darned embarrassing if he went to trial and exposed the corruption in their system and was found not guilty.

anaconda
02-10-2013, 10:09 PM

Hopefully it will subsequently turn into a "look what happens when the cops get their asses sued to high heaven" show of civil litigation and criminal prosecution.

sailingaway
02-10-2013, 10:16 PM

Fact 3 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?404062-Cops-opened-fire-in-a-second-case-of-mistaken-identity-in-Dorner-hunt)

LOL! Shooting three trucks which dont have his trucks license plate and aren't the right color and shooting before they even can get close enough to see they are shooting two small Latina women instead of a big black guy doesn't count as evidence that they are shooting first?

alucard13mmfmj
02-10-2013, 11:10 PM
maybe i should go rent a grey nissan titan and drive towards the LAPD and let them shoot me so i can sue them if i survive.

puppetmaster
02-10-2013, 11:29 PM
maybe i should go rent a grey nissan titan and drive towards the LAPD and let them shoot me so i can sue them if i survive. these asses can't shoot so you might have a good idea.

noneedtoaggress
02-10-2013, 11:32 PM
these asses can't shoot so you might have a good idea.

lol

Tod
02-10-2013, 11:49 PM
I am innocent and have not killed anyone. The LAPD are framing me for their dirty crimes. I will not give up until I achieved my agenda and rather die as a martyr than getting killed by Racist Cowards With Badges. ~ from Chris Dorner's facebook page 9 hours ago.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.dorner.52

aGameOfThrones
02-11-2013, 12:11 AM
LOL! Shooting three trucks which dont have his trucks license plate and aren't the right color and shooting before they even can get close enough to see they are shooting two small Latina women instead of a big black guy doesn't count as evidence that they are shooting first?

Young padawan, to find the answers you must look within yourself, or my color hidden facts in my original post.

fr33
02-11-2013, 12:12 AM
~ from Chris Dorner's facebook page 9 hours ago.

What are the odds that account is really him?

Tod
02-11-2013, 01:01 AM

who knows. One would think he would have better things to do than post on facebook, but stranger things have happened.

fr33
02-11-2013, 01:04 AM
That's pretty f-ed up if it is him. Claiming to not have done the killings. If true it would help rationalize why the LAPD are blasting everything that moves. Like they are getting real desperate to cover up things.

alucard13mmfmj
02-11-2013, 01:55 AM

doubt it.

the police wouldve shut it down

and dorner probably knows better than to use anything that might give his location away. theres probably a way to track where facebook posts originate from.

devil21
02-11-2013, 03:35 AM
doubt it.

the police wouldve shut it down

and dorner probably knows better than to use anything that might give his location away. theres probably a way to track where facebook posts originate from.

It's first amendment speech I guess but if someone is faking that page they're stupid given the trigger happy nature of these events. They'll be at your door faster than calling 911.

phill4paul
02-11-2013, 07:49 AM

Should have screen captured.........

This content is currently unavailable

pcosmar
02-11-2013, 07:50 AM

Page not found.

Expatriate
02-11-2013, 08:01 AM
I am innocent and have not killed anyone. The LAPD are framing me for their dirty crimes. I will not give up until I achieved my agenda and rather die as a martyr than getting killed by Racist Cowards With Badges.

Whoever it is Facebook has now removed his page. I would think the police would want it kept it up in the hopes they could discover his location when he signed on.

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

fr33
02-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Damn I should have screen shotted it. It looked like it was started yesterday. There were about 5-10 posts of someone claiming to be him saying he's innocent and about some stuff LAPD had done wrong. I visited the link on Opera if anybody knows how I could get a cached page or whatever.