PDA

View Full Version : Video: All Wars Are Bankers' Wars

libertygrl
02-09-2013, 12:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4&feature=player_embedded

tasteless
02-09-2013, 04:56 PM
halfway through this right now... wow there's a lot they didn't teach us in school.

libertygrl
02-09-2013, 05:18 PM
halfway through this right now... wow there's a lot they didn't teach us in school.

You've got THAT right! When I got to the part of Smedley Butler it gave me chills. At around 16:33 the narration states: ..and these Wall Street financiers decided that A FASCIST DICTATORSHIP IN THE UNITED STATES BASED ON THE ONE MUSSOLINI HAD IN ITALY, WAS GOING TO BE FAR BETTER FOR THEIR BUSINESS INTERESTS THAN ROOSEVELT'S NEW DEAL......"

Since that plan failed years ago, it seems that they have implemented it once again and they are closer to their goal than ever before. Is Obama the dictator they personally selected to bring this about without having a coup?

VoluntaryAmerican
02-10-2013, 02:50 PM
2 minutes in... great video so far, bump.

HOLLYWOOD
02-10-2013, 03:22 PM
good informative condensed video

Sent this out on all avenues of social media... I suggest everyone do so too.

DamianTV
02-11-2013, 01:42 AM
We need to make this as popular as Zeitgeist.

Constitutional Paulicy
02-11-2013, 01:45 AM
I like how the major historical points were consolidated into 45 min.. It's like a recap of all those other documentaries in circulation. The imagery cant seem to sync with the timeline of the dialog. But then again, the presentation moved so quickly, that I'm not certain it would be possible.

I'm hoping that a professionally backed and well financed producer will come forward and throw some weight behind publishing a refined product. Then perhaps it could be aired on a documentary channel like History or Discovery. I know it's wishful thinking but I can dream.

VoluntaryAmerican
02-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Anyone read the book mentioned in the video? Is it any good?

http://www.amazon.com/War-Racket-Profit-Motive-Warfare/dp/1434407004

ClydeCoulter
02-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Bump

libertygrl
02-11-2013, 11:11 AM
We need to make this as popular as Zeitgeist.

I emailed Ron from the dollar dvd project (h ttp://www.onedollardvdproject.com/) and requested if he could get a copy and burn it to dvd. He said he would and when I find out if it's available, I'll let you know. This way, we can buy in bulk for a really great price and pass it along to people. But continue to use social media to get the word put.

libertygrl
02-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Anyone read the book mentioned in the video? Is it any good?

http://www.amazon.com/War-Racket-Profit-Motive-Warfare/dp/1434407004

I haven't gotten to it yet, but here is a free pdf version of it. Actually, there are a lot of free controversial books available at this site. This link will take you to where you can download it: h ttp://iamthewitness.com/books/index.php?dir=Smedley.Darlington.Butler%2F

libertygrl
02-11-2013, 11:18 AM
I like how the major historical points were consolidated into 45 min.. It's like a recap of all those other documentaries in circulation. The imagery cant seem to sync with the timeline of the dialog. But then again, the presentation moved so quickly, that I'm not certain it would be possible.

I'm hoping that a professionally backed and well financed producer will come forward and throw some weight behind publishing a refined product. Then perhaps it could be aired on a documentary channel like History or Discovery. I know it's wishful thinking but I can dream.

I seriously doubt that the History Channel or Discovery would even go near this as it would expose the dirty little secret of the elite. These shows are all corporate owned. Public Access would be more likely!

Romulus
02-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Michael Rivero is awesome....

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-11-2013, 12:28 PM
I tried expressing the point that the capitalist bankers are just as evil as the social communists regarding the welfare of the people and got kicked out of this forum. As most of today's naive generation are willing and able to usher in social communism, a situation which has been brought about by the capitalist bankers, what should one do? I dare not suppose!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-11-2013, 12:36 PM
I seriously doubt that the History Channel or Discovery would even go near this as it would expose the dirty little secret of the elite. These shows are all corporate owned. Public Access would be more likely!

When fighting tyranny, one has to be willing to give their head going up against both government and organized crime. Like the situation is in Mexico today. It isn't the people of organized crime in Northern Mexico who are losing their heads, but those members who are part of illegitimate organized crime. The king doesn't like being exposed for this being his true nature. When the labor unions threatened tyranny with giving people a face of authority on the job, executive privilege so to speak, the government then stepped in to compromise the people to a lessor position. They were then taken over and controlled by organized criminals of tyranny. What is the best way for a government official to get away with doing something unconscionable? Have someone without a conscience perform the crime.
All these bankers are a part of an organized crime established against the people.

Danke
04-12-2018, 10:24 PM
yo

Danke
04-12-2018, 10:30 PM
our constant state of war is because we have a (private) central bank.

Danke
04-12-2018, 10:38 PM
I know the conspiracy theory is a lot more fun ...
Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program...

enhanced_deficit
04-14-2018, 11:24 AM
If this is confirmed, it could tarnish image of bankers.

Aratus
10-30-2018, 02:27 PM
You've got THAT right! When I got to the part of Smedley Butler it gave me chills. At around 16:33 the narration states: ..and these Wall Street financiers decided that A FASCIST DICTATORSHIP IN THE UNITED STATES BASED ON THE ONE MUSSOLINI HAD IN ITALY, WAS GOING TO BE FAR BETTER FOR THEIR BUSINESS INTERESTS THAN ROOSEVELT'S NEW DEAL......"

Since that plan failed years ago, it seems that they have implemented it once again and they are closer to their goal than ever before. Is Obama the dictator they personally selected to bring this about without having a coup?

This impulse was not totally acted on by Number 44...

DamianTV
10-30-2018, 03:53 PM

That is called Lying By Exclusion.

Example LIE. ... after the race, the next day, Russian newspapers reported that the Russian runner came in 2nd place, but the American runner came in 2nd to LAST. American newspapers reported that the American runner came in 1st place and the Russian runner came in 2nd place. Both Russian and American newspapers LIED by excluding details which shifted perceptions of who the real winner was. Although the American newspaper in this example scenario presented information in a way that caused perceptions to be in line with facts, what was excluded was that there were only two people in the race. 2nd to last place in a two person race is first place. This is HOW they lie by exclusion.

Same thing applies to history. Lie By Exclusion of the history of Central Banks. Banks have the power to decide which publisher stays in business, thus, can selectively choose which publishers will still be around. Their deciding factors are never known to the publishers themselves. Thats another Lie By Exclusion. Publishers that print information critical of Central Banks and how they are involved in ALL WARS go out of business, while those that say "we need Central Banks to afford wars" are supported. Much like how Zippy lies constantly.

When countries go to wars, the ONLY WINNER is the BANKS. Everyone else suffers tremendous collateral damage. The Debt that Banks incur is a benefit, not damage.

Anti Globalist
10-30-2018, 04:27 PM
And all future wars will be Bankers wars.

enhanced_deficit
10-30-2018, 04:38 PM
Strange times, are there no more wars over 'land and women'?

https://s1-ssl.dmcdn.net/idN-W/x720-vY5.jpg

DamianTV
10-30-2018, 07:51 PM
Strange times, are there no more wars over 'land and women'?

Sure there is. The illegal immigrants want to get married to our govt for free welfare, at our expense, on our land, and at the expense of our own MEN and WOMEN.

Who is a more reliable provider of FREE SHIT: Men, Women, (somewhere in between), or GOVERNMENT?