PDA

View Full Version : Video: Crime victim gets violently assaulted for contempt of cop

green73
02-09-2013, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM02kr5DwoE&

AGRP
02-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Officer safety.

VoluntaryAmerican
02-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Sounds like they choked him after he got punched.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
What a butthurt dirtbag. "professional hardworking agency" my ass.

Expatriate
Disgusting. Sure, the guy was irate (because the cops took so long to get to the scene of a violent crime, duh), but how many other industries assault their employers for being irate with them?

Soon the only thing you will need to accomplish "suicide by cop" is a smart mouth.

green73
02-09-2013, 12:22 PM

They need to make those cop cams panoramic.

AGRP
02-09-2013, 12:22 PM

Thats the sound people make when they're knocked out.

edit: His breathing sounded fine. It does sound like one of them was choking his windpipe.

fr33
02-09-2013, 12:24 PM
They took 45 minutes to arrive and when they get there they violently assault him; yet we're supposed to give up our guns so they can protect us.

fr33
02-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Link to the news story http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/iteam&id=8976413#&cmp=twi-kgo-article-8976413

pcosmar
02-09-2013, 12:31 PM
The rest of the story.. well, at least more of it.
http://leaksource.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/vallejo-cop-punches-victim-us-soldier-for-complaining-it-took-them-45-minutes-to-respond-to-his-call/
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/iteam&id=8976413#&cmp=twi-kgo-article-8976413

satchelmcqueen
02-09-2013, 12:42 PM
wtf was that?? and more to the story since this happened??

QuickZ06
02-09-2013, 12:44 PM
This guy just had a major shit storm rain down on him that day, apparently stuff was stolen, got jumped, cops took 45 minutes (lunch break) and when they do get there not 2 minutes into the conversation and they are already choking out someone.

AGRP
02-09-2013, 12:45 PM
In the private business world, where there is accountability for actions, you expect to encounter unhappy customers for taking 45 minutes to respond to them.

satchelmcqueen
02-09-2013, 12:45 PM
thanks pcosmar

VoluntaryAmerican
02-09-2013, 12:49 PM
"What was that moaning, you son of a bitch?! That was me not being able to breathe!" Robles said. "Whether you're in a bad mood, whether you're angry, whether they feel you're being disrespectful, it doesn't matter. They are there to protect and to serve us, and that day I was not protected, I was not served and I've never felt safe from the police department since then."

They kneed him in the chest when he was down. Served and protected.

Expatriate
02-09-2013, 01:03 PM

According to what the cops said, they were pushing down with their knees on his chest to prevent him from breathing or something.

tangowhiskeykilo
02-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Somebody wanna give Dorner his picture?

proudclod229
02-09-2013, 01:17 PM

Yeah, I'll get right on that...

AFPVet
02-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Both sides screwed up. You don't bow up on anyone unless you're looking for a fight. The cop was supposed to de-escalate the situation. If that doesn't work, use verbal commands and, if necessary, restraint techniques. It was as if the cop purposefully escalated the situation... arrr hut hut hut... me like steroids. Assaulting the kid was excessive force. The kid should have filed a formal complaint for the response time.

This was just an Army versus Marine pissing contest... stupid.

1. Civil servants ARE fracking on our time table... get that straight... don't like that, get another job.
2. Civil servants are supposed to call US sir... they work for us.

Of course they are no longer civil servants... they are establishment enforcers. Wow....

This is what happens when government gets out of control... punk soldiers and Marines... fracking disgrace to their branches.

ItsTime
02-09-2013, 01:44 PM
This is what happens when cops have an IQ of 90.

pcosmar
02-09-2013, 01:50 PM

Actually, this is what happens when they have immunity from prosecution.

tod evans
02-09-2013, 01:52 PM
I think you're both right....

ItsTime
02-09-2013, 01:53 PM

Agreed. However, I could be immune to prosecution and not be an @#$%! ;)

AFPVet
02-09-2013, 01:55 PM
I think you're both right...

Add a bit of roid rage in there and I think you'll have all of the ingredients.

heavenlyboy34
02-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Disgusting. Sure, the guy was irate (because the cops took so long to get to the scene of a violent crime, duh), but how many other industries assault their employers for being irate with them?

Soon the only thing you will need to accomplish "suicide by cop" is a smart mouth.
How many other industries get their profits by forcing tax cattle to pay up "or else"? ;) :mad::mad:

tod evans
02-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Add a bit of roid rage in there and I think you'll have all of the ingredients.

Don't forget the few who actually possess a conscience........

They've got to battle with themselves every day..

I'd think that'd be more difficult than being plumb-stupid or roided out..

Occam's Banana
02-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Link to the news story http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/iteam&id=8976413#&cmp=twi-kgo-article-8976413

Want some wider context for the OP video? Watch the video at fr33's link. You'll be even more disgusted ...

camp_steveo
02-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Fucking bully cops.

Quark
02-09-2013, 02:49 PM
I kind of was annoyed by both of them using their military title as some sort of privilege, as if it made either of them especially deserve respect more than if they were a common civilian, but the cop was vastly out of line and should lose his job at the very least.

kcchiefs6465
02-09-2013, 06:17 PM
This is usually how the cops I have met acted. They remind me of the stereotypical high school bully. Chest poked out, add a little bass to their voice, and generally think they are tough shit since they have a shiny tin badge.

PaulConventionWV
02-09-2013, 07:18 PM

Kid's a pussy putting on a tough guy front. Don't back down when you're assaulted. Don't apologize for calling them out. Tell them that what they're doing is wrong and illegal.

However, I will say I liked his answers to some of the questions afterward. For example, he said he didn't want to sue because, "I don't want money. I want a solution." He shows he is in earnest by declining the opportunity to take advantage of the situation and instead asking for a real solution. Bravo.

fr33
02-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Want some wider context for the OP video? Watch the video at fr33's link. You'll be even more disgusted ...

I want to see the rest of the videos the journalist claims to have. He supposedly has every video that this officer used physical contact on and is going to post them. I don't see them on the site yet.

kcchiefs6465
02-09-2013, 08:04 PM
Kid's a pussy putting on a tough guy front. Don't back down when you're assaulted. Don't apologize for calling them out. Tell them that what they're doing is wrong and illegal.

Lmao. Let me know when you knuckle up with a meat head pig who has an unlimited supply of back up. I've been more concerned with the year mandatory I'd get than with getting my ass whooped. (Had a couple things going on at the time) Funny as hell that you'd call the guy a pussy when the full weight of the law is against him. Unless, you have the video evidence of the last time you boxed a cop?

pcosmar
02-09-2013, 08:04 PM
I want to see the rest of the videos the journalist claims to have. He supposedly has every video that this officer used physical contact on and is going to post them. I don't see them on the site yet.

I thought he said that they requested them,,but were denied.

That one was sent by someone (whistle blower) in the dept.

But the package arrived at ABC7 just last month, sent by someone inside the Vallejo Police Department who is concerned about the conditions there right now. Along with the DVD and police report, the source wrote a letter describing a pervasive "cowboy attitude" in the department.

The source described what happened to Robles and wrote, "Criminal behavior is being allowed and nothing is being done to stop it." "Internal Affairs ... does nothing to hold officers accountable and spends more time bullying citizens who try to file complaints."

Under the public records act, the I-Team asked Vallejo police for all VIEVU recordings in which Darden had any physical contact with the public in the past three years. The department denied the request, saying all the videos are a part of Darden's personnel file. The I-Team has filed an appeal with the Vallejo Police Department lawyers.

Origanalist
02-09-2013, 08:15 PM

I couldn't watch all of the first one, blood pressure you know.......

fr33
02-09-2013, 08:24 PM
I thought he said that they requested them,,but were denied.

That one was sent by someone (whistle blower) in the dept.

Ahh I misunderstood. He said he filed an appeal to their denial then said he was posting this one video on the website. I guess the appeal is still waiting to be denied.

green73
02-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Kid's a pussy.

Ok, dude. Let's see how tough you are after being cold cocked.

fr33
02-09-2013, 08:34 PM
heh, yeah. I've been a pussy around cops before too. Because I don't want to die.....

pcosmar
02-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Ok, dude. Let's see how tough you are after being cold cocked.

I believe the term is "Sucker punched".
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sucker%20punch
and I noticed the gloves.
Have to wonder if they were weighted.
http://www.bladeplay.com/cat--SAP-Gloves--129

SAP gloves are primarily for law enforcement and rescue professionals. They provide substantial hand protection and allow incredible punching power with the added mass of the embedded steel shot (8 ounces in each glove!).

so,, who's the pussy?

green73
02-09-2013, 08:58 PM
SAP gloves are primarily for law enforcement and rescue professionals. They provide substantial hand protection and allow incredible punching power with the added mass of the embedded steel shot (8 ounces in each glove!).

WVcollegeboy could take that no problem. He's no pussy.

Carson
02-09-2013, 09:00 PM
I only got through a little of the video. I could see what was coming and didn't like it when I did.

Then again I don't think they like it either. In the olden days it was one of the methods men used to establish some boundaries. If this had of been left just between them they may have moved on to become friends. Sometimes nature plays that trick on you. Regardless of their friendship they would have established boundaries that may have helped in the future.

Now we are in a future that doesn't allow such things. The healing process between them may be taken over by attacks on them both from outside. Restraining orders and other forms of control may take over and make the healing process imposable.

It seems we are being driven away from each other. Divided we stand.

PaulConventionWV
02-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Lmao. Let me know when you knuckle up with a meat head pig who has an unlimited supply of back up. I've been more concerned with the year mandatory I'd get than with getting my ass whooped. (Had a couple things going on at the time) Funny as hell that you'd call the guy a pussy when the full weight of the law is against him. Unless, you have the video evidence of the last time you boxed a cop?

Sure, I can't say what I ultimately would have done if I had been assaulted by an officer, but I certainly wouldn't have tried to act all tough, which is what aggravated him in the first place. Sure, he had no choice but to whimper and apologize, but there's no excuse for being stupid and puffing your chest out at a cop. I suppose he learned his lesson, though. Stay calm and assert your rights. Don't aggravate but stand your ground.

PaulConventionWV
02-09-2013, 09:41 PM
WVcollegeboy could take that no problem. He's no pussy.

Try to read what I'm saying before making an ass out of yourself. I was talking about the guy's initial chest-beating. If you can't take the aggression, don't provoke it.

kcchiefs6465
02-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Sure, I can't say what I ultimately would have done if I had been assaulted by an officer, but I certainly wouldn't have tried to act all tough, which is what aggravated him in the first place. Sure, he had no choice but to whimper and apologize, but there's no excuse for being stupid and puffing your chest out at a cop. I suppose he learned his lesson, though. Stay calm and assert your rights. Don't aggravate but stand your ground.
Let me know how that works out.

PaulConventionWV
02-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Let me know how that works out.

What are you talking about? There are many videos of liberty activists doing just that. Some with success, some without, but at least they stood their ground. Are you criticizing me for promoting cool-headedness and assertion of rights instead of "Yes, sir. Whatever you say, sir" or acting tough like this kid?

green73
02-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Try to read what I'm saying before making an ass out of yourself. I was talking about the guy's initial chest-beating. If you can't take the aggression, don't provoke it.

You're right, he deserved to be punched. He's a pussy.

green73
02-09-2013, 10:10 PM

Czolgosz
02-09-2013, 10:11 PM

+rep'd

kcchiefs6465
02-09-2013, 10:45 PM
What are you talking about? There are many videos of liberty activists doing just that. Some with success, some without, but at least they stood their ground. Are you criticizing me for promoting cool-headedness and assertion of rights instead of "Yes, sir. Whatever you say, sir" or acting tough like this kid?

I'm criticizing you for not having your own video of being harassed by pigs asserting cool headedness and rights. You have admitted you do not know how you would react and I believe that much is true, but in all honesty I think I know how you would act. You seem reasonably reasonable so I could imagine the situation playing out like this.. a pig getting close and personal implying all means of that baton he carries. Maybe pulling his pistol and telling you he has no problems of killing you, his partner wouldn't mind either. (Maybe his partner's not even listening, smoking a cig worried about his texts) Maybe he puts his gloves on 'menacingly' as in, slow, hand by hand while looking you dead in the face and checking to be sure if you might want that problem. Let's play this one out, you're the one that's going to stand toe to toe huh? You're good to go? Let's be serious. They would kill you with no lost thoughts. (If they wanted to, you won't have a damn thing to say about it) As they could have killed this man in the video. It's fun to dream about what happens in the movies, but wait until that Glock 22 is to your head and your arm bent farther then you thought it could bend and you're stuck with no one, cameras or friends, to see what happened, let's rely on them. But of course, you're the pussy. :rolleyes:

pacodever
02-09-2013, 11:27 PM
If you are stupid enough to call the cops, you better keep them on your side because you just brought in a bunch of unpredictable, violent thugs into your life to pass judgement on you and everyone there. Thugs who have no idea what the situation is and most certainly do not even care who is right or wrong. You are all WRONG and probable criminals to these guys and you will be dealt with accordingly. You may live, you may get injured, or you or someone else might pay with their life.

CPUd
02-09-2013, 11:35 PM
He called it a "front reap throw":

On the listed date and time I was detailed to a disturbance located at the listed address. Officer
D. Mustard was assigned as my partner. Dispatch informed Blake called numerous times, very
hostile reporting he was fighting with other subjects in the home. Upon arrival Blake contacted
us in the parking lot. Blake was very agitated and started using profanity toward me. Blake
became combative by clinching his fist and taking a combative posture while telling me that he
is a "U.S. Soldier know who you are talking too". I conducted a "front reap throw" (exerted
forward force with my right palm into the upper portion of his chest while sweeping his legs in
the opposite direction). I immediately gained complete control of Blake. I placed my inside knee
in the center of Blake's chest which kept him pinned on his back while I provided instructions
for his cooperation. Blake ensured his full cooperation from that point. Blake was extremely
apologetic for his behavior and said he would never do anything to make me use physical force
again. I original complaint was resolved on scene. All parties including Blake elected to
exercise their right to decline pressing charges against each other. Blake did not sustain any
injuries from but was transported to Sutter Hospital for chest pain. I informed Blake the incident
would be documented for informational purposes only.

Off S. Darden #529
Approved by Sgt H. Robinson #331
07-25-2011

This looks (and sounds) more like a slap to the side of the neck:

http://i.imgur.com/BHhPFZU.png

noneedtoaggress
02-10-2013, 12:23 AM

HEY OFFICER I KNOW MY FRIENDS PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND CHOKED ME AND TRIED TO STEAL MY SHIT WHICH IS LYING ALL OVER THE GROUND RIGHT NOW, AND THEN WHEN I CALLED FOR HELP YOU CAME 45 MINUTES LATE AND PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND DUG YOUR KNEES INTO MY CHEST AND IF I FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR CORRUPT ASS DEPARTMENT IT'S JUST GONNA GET IGNORED, AND MY CHEST REALLY HURTS AND I WANT TO GO GET IT CHECKED OUT AT THE HOSPITAL NOW AND IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THERE'S ANYONE IN THE WORLD WHO WILL HELP ME RIGHT NOW AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE LITTLE SELF CONTROL WHEN CHALLENGED, BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW I'M NO PUSSY LISTEN TO THIS:

YOU DID SOMETHING ILLEGAL. SO THERE! HA! WHY DON'T YOU SIT ON THAT FOR A SECOND. Sir.

AGRP
02-10-2013, 01:51 AM
On the listed date and time I was detailed to a disturbance located at the listed address. Officer
D. Mustard was assigned as my partner. Dispatch informed Blake called numerous times, very
hostile reporting he was fighting with other subjects in the home. Upon arrival Blake contacted
us in the parking lot. Blake was very agitated and started using profanity toward me. Blake
became combative by clinching his fist and taking a combative posture while telling me that he is a "U.S. Soldier know who you are talking too". I conducted a "front reap throw" (exerted forward force with my right palm into the upper portion of his chest while sweeping his legs in the opposite direction). I immediately gained complete control of Blake. I placed my inside knee in the center of Blake's chest which kept him pinned on his back while I provided instructions
for his cooperation. Blake ensured his full cooperation from that point. Blake was extremely
apologetic for his behavior and said he would never do anything to make me use physical force
again. I original complaint was resolved on scene. All parties including Blake elected to
exercise their right to decline pressing charges against each other. Blake did not sustain any
injuries from but was transported to Sutter Hospital for chest pain. I informed Blake the incident
would be documented for informational purposes only.

Off S. Darden #529
Approved by Sgt H. Robinson #331
07-25-2011

His lawyer can also charge the cop with lying on a police report if it is one. The video clearly shows that the cop became combative immediately after the guy cusses.

devil21
02-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Didnt read whole thread.

See how the assaulting cop covers his bullshit when the second cop arrived? "I asked you to put out your cigarette!"

No he didn't in that video. He's using the cigarette as a "weapon" to justify the assault to the second cop. The second cop will back up whatever he claims because (similar to the military mindset) they're brothers and have to support each other, no questions asked. This is the sort of shit that Dorner has brought attention to.

Goes to show how that "officer safety" mantra really can be used to try to get away with everything. Unfortunately these videos are few and far between but this happens all the time.

PaulConventionWV
02-10-2013, 09:32 AM
I'm criticizing you for not having your own video of being harassed by pigs asserting cool headedness and rights. You have admitted you do not know how you would react and I believe that much is true, but in all honesty I think I know how you would act. You seem reasonably reasonable so I could imagine the situation playing out like this.. a pig getting close and personal implying all means of that baton he carries. Maybe pulling his pistol and telling you he has no problems of killing you, his partner wouldn't mind either. (Maybe his partner's not even listening, smoking a cig worried about his texts) Maybe he puts his gloves on 'menacingly' as in, slow, hand by hand while looking you dead in the face and checking to be sure if you might want that problem. Let's play this one out, you're the one that's going to stand toe to toe huh? You're good to go? Let's be serious. They would kill you with no lost thoughts. (If they wanted to, you won't have a damn thing to say about it) As they could have killed this man in the video. It's fun to dream about what happens in the movies, but wait until that Glock 22 is to your head and your arm bent farther then you thought it could bend and you're stuck with no one, cameras or friends, to see what happened, let's rely on them. But of course, you're the pussy. :rolleyes:

Why do I need a video? All I'm saying is that guy in the video invited the attacks by being stupid. It's blowback. He was a dumbass for standing up to the guy like that, and then he whimpered when he got hit. He should have thought about that before he started acting like a badass. Did he deserve it? No, by all means no. He's the victim. But don't be stupid.

PaulConventionWV
02-10-2013, 09:34 AM
If you are stupid enough to call the cops, you better keep them on your side because you just brought in a bunch of unpredictable, violent thugs into your life to pass judgement on you and everyone there. Thugs who have no idea what the situation is and most certainly do not even care who is right or wrong. You are all WRONG and probable criminals to these guys and you will be dealt with accordingly. You may live, you may get injured, or you or someone else might pay with their life.

This. Don't try to butt heads with the cops like the guy in the video did. It can only end badly.

PaulConventionWV
02-10-2013, 09:41 AM
HEY OFFICER I KNOW MY FRIENDS PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND CHOKED ME AND TRIED TO STEAL MY SHIT WHICH IS LYING ALL OVER THE GROUND RIGHT NOW, AND THEN WHEN I CALLED FOR HELP YOU CAME 45 MINUTES LATE AND PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND DUG YOUR KNEES INTO MY CHEST AND IF I FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR CORRUPT ASS DEPARTMENT IT'S JUST GONNA GET IGNORED, AND MY CHEST REALLY HURTS AND I WANT TO GO GET IT CHECKED OUT AT THE HOSPITAL NOW AND IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THERE'S ANYONE IN THE WORLD WHO WILL HELP ME RIGHT NOW AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE LITTLE SELF CONTROL WHEN CHALLENGED, BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW I'M NO PUSSY LISTEN TO THIS:

YOU DID SOMETHING ILLEGAL. SO THERE! HA! WHY DON'T YOU SIT ON THAT FOR A SECOND. Sir.

Think about what you are saying. Did I ever imply that that's what he should have done? How about not starting the fight in the first place? Don't put yourself in a situation where you are giving him the satisfaction of hearing you whimper and apologize. All I'm saying is don't be stupid, and people just can't seem to get over the fact that I'm saying even the victim did something wrong here. I'm not supposed to deal out any criticism to the victim because it's not politically correct on these here forums, but both sides have issues. If you want to deal with the cops successfully, don't try to be a badass and provoke a standoff that will inevitably end with you injured in some way and apologizing out of fear for your life.

I find it curious that you made that post as satire, but you never thought about the hilarious way in which the comments he made at first could be satirized. "I'm a US soldier, BRO. Know who you're talking to, BRO." He was an idiot for provoking the fight just as much as he would be an idiot if he said what you said in your post. That's all I'm indicating.

noneedtoaggress
02-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Think about what you are saying. Did I ever imply that that's what he should have done? How about not starting the fight in the first place? Don't put yourself in a situation where you are giving him the satisfaction of hearing you whimper and apologize. All I'm saying is don't be stupid, and people just can't seem to get over the fact that I'm saying even the victim did something wrong here. I'm not supposed to deal out any criticism to the victim because it's not politically correct on these here forums, but both sides have issues. If you want to deal with the cops successfully, don't try to be a badass and provoke a standoff that will inevitably end with you injured in some way and apologizing out of fear for your life.

I find it curious that you made that post as satire, but you never thought about the hilarious way in which the comments he made at first could be satirized. "I'm a US soldier, BRO. Know who you're talking to, BRO." He was an idiot for provoking the fight just as much as he would be an idiot if he said what you said in your post. That's all I'm indicating.

I think everyone realizes that he handled the situation wrong. That's not why people are responding to you that way.

It was your own "tough guy" attitude. Notice how many people are referring to you calling him a pussy, puffing your own chest on an internet forum. You weren't just saying he did something wrong.

Notice how people didn't react to other poster's criticism the same way? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?404016-Video-Crime-victim-gets-violently-assaulted-for-contempt-of-cop&p=4864923&viewfull=1#post4864923)

What you don't even realize is that most people agree with you about the majority of what you're saying. It has nothing to do with criticizing victims being "not politically correct on these here forums".

Dude had a shitty ass day and made a big fucking mistake responding to the police when he was already irate over getting Assaulted, his stuff thrown out in front of his residence, and ended up getting Assaulted again by some power tripping cops who he called for help. There was no one there to help him, and you're calling him a pussy because he made a mistake when he was already irate and irrational over the situation and responded by backing down when he probably never felt more alone and down in his life. No shit he made a mistake. No shit he shouldn't have puffed up. I guarantee that everyone in this thread understood that. You just used his situation to flex your balls in front of everyone at the expense of the victim and now you're all surprised at how people responded.

"If you want to deal with the cops successfully, don't try to be a badass"

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

pcosmar
02-10-2013, 04:37 PM
A clear reminder.

Never Call The Police. !

phill4paul
02-10-2013, 04:43 PM
A clear reminder.

Never Call The Police. !

Caveat: Unless you want yours or someone else's ass kicked. Or deaded.

Origanalist
02-10-2013, 04:44 PM
A clear reminder.

Never Call The Police. ! After all the yackety yack and calling pussy and such, this. ^^^^

Origanalist
02-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Caveat: Unless you want yours or someone else's ass kicked. Or deaded.

As long as you're not at the scene.

austin944
02-11-2013, 08:28 PM
The cop in the video (Darden) made $150,339 in 2011, including overtime:
http://ibvallejo.com/docs/wages_2011.pdf

AGRP
02-11-2013, 08:32 PM
The cop in the video (Darden) made $150,339 in 2011, including overtime:
http://ibvallejo.com/docs/wages_2011.pdf

Thats not a lot for someone in cal. Its considered a livable wage after taxes.

maskander
02-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Kid is stupid for calling the cops, if he's such a badass he can take care of whatever it was himself.
Cop is stupid because he's a welfare baby given a special job to make himself feel special just because he's a marine.