PDA

View Full Version : Guard shoots at boy, 15, at FDA Office

presence
02-09-2013, 07:50 AM
BOTHEL -- A security guard opened fire and wounded a 15-year-old boy at a FDA's Food and Drug Administration regional facility in Bothell early Friday, according to police.

It was around 7 a.m. when two security officers approached a teen acting suspiciously in the building's parking lot, said Shari Ireton with the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.
The teen ran away, but then came back a short time later and got into a car in the parking lot. As the security officers approached the car, the teen backed out and struck one of the security officers, who in turn fired at the car, Ireton said.
Bothell Police Sgt. Cedric Collins said earlier the teen crashed into another vehicle about a mile away on the Bothell-Everett Highway, but Ireton said officers found the teen at a home.
The teen had a gunshot wound to his foot and minor cuts to his face, Ireton said. He was taken to a a local hospital for treatment and was later released into police custody.
People who were in the area at the time of the shooting said they heard multiple gunshots, and tire tracks could been seen leading from the street in front of the building and across a grassy median.
Northshore School District spokeswoman Leanna Albrecht says the 15-year-old is a student at the Secondary Academy for Success, an alternative high school adjacent to the FDA office building.
The school was placed in a modified lockdown after the shooting due to the nearby police activity.

Read more: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Teenager-shot-at-by-guard-outside-FDA-lab-in-Bothell-190388441.html#ixzz2KPSoCghx

kathy88
02-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Too much FDA approved poison made the kid a little squirrly?

Anti Federalist
02-09-2013, 03:22 PM
The school was placed in a modified lockdown after the shooting due to the nearby police activity.

What the fuck is a "modified lock down"?

I swear, I'm losing my mind...