PDA

View Full Version : We need to quit wasting time by focusing on the real enemy

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-08-2013, 08:01 PM
After two presidential elections in which a council of senior editors clearly schemed to prohibit Ron Paul from being a serious candidate, the members in this forum still don't seem to get it. When the news media themselves are the problem, it is a shameful waste of time rehashing media disinformation about supposed other problems. And we will never get any where taking time off to write books about supposed media conspiracies. There has to be a line drawn in the sand. You can either stand on that side of the line by continuing to rehash horseshit contrived by the news media; or, you can stand on this side by stopping the rehashing of horseshit information. By horseshit information, I am referring to an agenda that has been established by a council of senior editors to contrive a false consensus against the U.S. Constitution.

The American people have been waking up to this for awhile now ever since the sixties. A major truth was finally discovered during the Congressional investigations into the Kennedy Assassination that came out during the seventies. It was during this time that the people got a glimpse into the dark practices of our intelligence agencies. The people learned how naive we all were and how easily manipulated. We also learned how capable our intelligence agencies were back in the sixties of pulling off the assassination of President Kennedy. And, most important, the people learned how the news media, an elite bastion of incredibly eminent and logical looking people, didn't know their asses from their heads in regards to the goings on of the Federal government. Many guessed the media was at least ten years behind the government in knowing what was up. Later events would prove this number to be too low.

One example of how little the media knows was that lifting of top secret information regarding the whereabouts of a super computer built in the United States back during World War 2, the one that was mainly used to unravel both the Japanese and German codes. The smaller computer built in England was always the one known about. Meanwhile, the real powerhouse computer that was breaking most of the codes was kept secret until here recently.

Figure our media is still being controlled by both our intelligence agencies and the Federal government. This is why reporters still quote secret sources. In the end, someone who is a secret source is going to know more than the people; or, agents working in the media can quote supposed secret sources in order to establish a false consensus that is against the U.S. Constitution.

Our nation is going through a time of violence right now. The tumultuous conflicts happening today are the result of a false consensus contrived by a council of senior editors bent on blaming the second amendment. This is in opposition to the real consensus of a feeling of helplessness by the people in knowing that any infringement on the second amendment is a major threat against the U.S. Constitution itself.

In other words, as these arrogant bastards have us pegged as gunslingers for the sake of it, we know the second amendment is the major obstacle standing in the way of their replacing the U.S. Constitution with a new Global Constitution.

As Americans, we need to focus on the true enemy as being the media, with these being the most evil of people, as they are the ones most endangering the U.S. Constitution, and the Civil Purpose of the people.

vita3
02-08-2013, 08:20 PM
I have a friend in the Secret Service & I asked him what he fears most in this country & he flat out told me the media.

PatriotOne
02-08-2013, 08:36 PM
The good news is they ARE losing their power.

September 21, 2012

U.S. Distrust in Media Hits New High

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157589/distrust-media-hits-new-high.aspx

mosquitobite
02-08-2013, 08:51 PM
The good news is they ARE losing their power.

September 21, 2012

U.S. Distrust in Media Hits New High

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157589/distrust-media-hits-new-high.aspx

Which is why they need a CISPA/SOPA bill so badly.

Carson
02-08-2013, 09:11 PM
I feel the real root of the problem is fiat currency the way it is set up now.

As long as there are some that can fire up the fake money presses inside AND outside (http://www.unelected.org/audit-of-the-federal-reserve-reveals-16-trillion-in-secret-bailouts) of the county able to print up any amount it takes for them to eventually get the way, any sibilance of freedom we're allowed is a charity. A charity that may be suspect.

^^^ Actually I've never had it come out that way. Maybe I should study on it a while. Usually it comes out more like;

No matter how much hard earned money people can put together to build their world the way they want there are those that can print up whatever it takes to dictate their way.

VVV Click to embiggen.

BlackTerrel
02-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Is there anyone in the country who thinks "the media" supports their candidate? Because I know plenty of Obama supporters who say the media is and was out to get him - and mainly because they are racist.

Working Poor
02-09-2013, 05:17 AM
If the media is the enemy thsn I want to do as Jesus said and love my enemy.

However I do not see it as such. I am grateful for the media.

After studying the enemy for many years I believe we are each our own enemy.
I can't help but wonder if Jesus was laughing or crying when he said love your enemy.

I see much liberty finding it's way around the world. Do not diispare everything will be okay.

Oh love your enemy, yourself,your neighbor do that and forefill the law. That's the law boys and girls.

jmdrake
02-09-2013, 07:32 AM
Is there anyone in the country who thinks "the media" supports their candidate? Because I know plenty of Obama supporters who say the media is and was out to get him - and mainly because they are racist.

Then they aren't paying attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJvlzDpey4

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-09-2013, 07:59 AM
If the media is the enemy thsn I want to do as Jesus said and love my enemy.

However I do not see it as such. I am grateful for the media.

After studying the enemy for many years I believe we are each our own enemy.
I can't help but wonder if Jesus was laughing or crying when he said love your enemy.

I see much liberty finding it's way around the world. Do not diispare everything will be okay.

Oh love your enemy, yourself,your neighbor do that and forefill the law. That's the law boys and girls.

As Christians, we should be as peaceful as a dove while having the eye of a serpent. It doesn't say anything about clucking like a chicken or about how Christ was a warm fuzzy tellitubbie. Man I hope I spelt that right!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-09-2013, 08:14 AM

Isn't everyone a racist? Or, let me put it this way, when ground up in a blender to the most basic of elements, the only differences between individuals would be their DnA. Are you saying that people suffer a disposition towards racist tendencies? Is racism a mental illness perhaps? See, you can say the "r" word most of the time and it is going to be accepted, like when discussing the issue with the media for instance. But at other times people are going to be pretty smart.
You know, I use to be a bus driver. Something I noticed was how children don't know the difference between black and white. I heard two fellows of color debating over whether a Mexican kid was in fact a Mexican kid or a white kid. See, I think this is why black leaders are so vehement in making sure blacks kill the right people during riots. You might think I'm not being serious, but blacks generally end up killing other blacks. Similarly, Hispanics tend to kill other Hispanics. Thing is, the media never reports this. Sure, some whites do get either killed or severely beat up during these civil unrests.
It would seem to me that schools need to do a better job of teaching children to differentiate between the colors of white and black. They should be tested to see if they know the difference as many young gentlemen of color will tend to pick on Asians as if they were white. This was an odd phenomenon I noticed a few times on my bus. Seems while our government of brilliant dumb asses have us all pegged as either white or black, they can't run the school systems well enough to teach the children to differentiate between the two. So, during race riots, seems everyone who isn't as black as coal is going to get beaten as a white person. Why doesn't the media ever discuss this issue?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-09-2013, 08:27 AM
I feel the real root of the problem is fiat currency the way it is set up now.

As long as there are some that can fire up the fake money presses inside AND outside (http://www.unelected.org/audit-of-the-federal-reserve-reveals-16-trillion-in-secret-bailouts) of the county able to print up any amount it takes for them to eventually get the way, any sibilance of freedom we're allowed is a charity. A charity that may be suspect.

^^^ Actually I've never had it come out that way. Maybe I should study on it a while. Usually it comes out more like;

No matter how much hard earned money people can put together to build their world the way they want there are those that can print up whatever it takes to dictate their way.

VVV Click to embiggen.

The media clearly decided that they didn't want Ron Paul as president. That is very close to taking that next step in deciding who they want as president. And the thing is they don't try to hide their blatant arrogance. Who is going to report them? The media? The attacks against the U.S. Constitution today have to be based on a false consensus perpetrated by this elite group of a few senior editors in the media.

BAllen
02-09-2013, 09:11 AM

That's because they are programmed to think that way. Study up on Cultural Marxism. They invented the word racist. It is the old magician's trick, look at the other hand. It is to keep blacks distracted and whites on the defensive. While we're tied up with that, they take away our freedoms, tax, and impoverish us.
Blacks are still slaves, only their masters are the government. They tell you where to work, what to eat, where to live, and even what offends you, like you can't make up your own minds. They tell you if a white doesn't speak to you, it is 'unconscious racism'. To them, you cannot discern all this 'racism' because you are stupid. They will tell you what offends you. They will dictate how you will react to your surroundings. They will tell you what to be happy with, and what to be angry about. They treat you like children, who need someone to tell them what to do. They patronize you with trinkets and false praise, because they think the black man can't make it in a free market. They don't want you to be free. Herman Cain pointed that out. Blacks are worse under obama. Is that not a slave?

BlackTerrel
02-09-2013, 12:40 PM
That's because they are programmed to think that way. Study up on Cultural Marxism. They invented the word racist. It is the old magician's trick, look at the other hand. It is to keep blacks distracted and whites on the defensive. While we're tied up with that, they take away our freedoms, tax, and impoverish us.
Blacks are still slaves, only their masters are the government. They tell you where to work, what to eat, where to live, and even what offends you, like you can't make up your own minds. They tell you if a white doesn't speak to you, it is 'unconscious racism'. To them, you cannot discern all this 'racism' because you are stupid. They will tell you what offends you. They will dictate how you will react to your surroundings. They will tell you what to be happy with, and what to be angry about. They treat you like children, who need someone to tell them what to do. They patronize you with trinkets and false praise, because they think the black man can't make it in a free market. They don't want you to be free. Herman Cain pointed that out. Blacks are worse under obama. Is that not a slave?

My point being Obama supporters will tell you the media was anti-Obama and Mitt supporters will tell you the media was anti-Mitt and Herman Cain supporters will tell you the media was anti Herman Cain.

You don't believe me: ask some of them.

Why are Ron Paul supporters so different? At some point you have to live with what it is.

TER
02-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Like I tell everyone I know, our most pressing problem and most powerful political adversary remains the corrupted and immoral media. It is the establishment's greatest weapon and the one we should be concentrating our efforts in defeating.

BAllen
02-09-2013, 07:29 PM
My point being Obama supporters will tell you the media was anti-Obama and Mitt supporters will tell you the media was anti-Mitt and Herman Cain supporters will tell you the media was anti Herman Cain.

You don't believe me: ask some of them.

Why are Ron Paul supporters so different? At some point you have to live with what it is.

I just explained it to you.

BAllen
02-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Like I tell everyone I know, our most pressing problem and most powerful political adversary remains the corrupted and immoral media. It is the establishment's greatest weapon and the one we should be concentrating our efforts in defeating.

And who do you think directs the media? The cultural marxists. Right from The Frankfurt School in New York. They trained them in universities across the country, once graduated, got positions in education and MEDIA.

TER
02-09-2013, 09:09 PM
And who do you think directs the media? The cultural marxists. Right from The Frankfurt School in New York. They trained them in universities across the country, once graduated, got positions in education and MEDIA.

And as long as they have them as their loudspeaker, we will struggle to make any real gains politically.

fr33
02-09-2013, 09:14 PM
The way I see it, there are 2 obstacles for us in infiltrating the media.

1. The monopoly of the FCC licensing. Only members of the oligarchy can get on national tv.

2. The natural unwillingness of libertarians to collectively work together. There are tons of liberty people with podcasts, youtube channels, and online networks. If they all cooperated and united, a liberty news channel that actually gains a national reputation would be possible.

HOLLYWOOD
02-09-2013, 09:33 PM
NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) are a very large trust with incredible lobby power(besides airwaves)

The only difference is when you turn on your TV/Radio to a Left or Right channel.

VoluntaryAmerican
02-09-2013, 09:41 PM
The media clearly decided that they didn't want Ron Paul as president... The attacks against the U.S. Constitution today have to be based on a false consensus perpetrated by this elite group of a few senior editors in the media.

True, the media decided they didn't want Ron Paul, but so did the general population. The 'elite group' of editors is made up of individuals with countless differing views, but they are still checked by the general populations views. Liberal / Economic fallacies are rampant throughout the entire population, editors included.

Powerful politicians and businessmen can only control and distort the media to a certain point, at the end of the day the U.S. media is still a 'free' system, despite our Fed. government.

The media is owned by a lot of people, with different political views. Granted, the number of owners is shrinking as our government colludes with corporations and the average Americans wealth is stolen. Everything is becoming more centralized in the hands of a few, the media being no exception.

Look up 'Social Responsability Press Theory' ... this is probably the biggest journalistic idea we should be combating.

libertygrl
02-10-2013, 12:49 PM
After two presidential elections in which a council of senior editors clearly schemed to prohibit Ron Paul from being a serious candidate, the members in this forum still don't seem to get it. When the news media themselves are the problem, it is a shameful waste of time rehashing media disinformation about supposed other problems. And we will never get any where taking time off to write books about supposed media conspiracies. There has to be a line drawn in the sand. You can either stand on that side of the line by continuing to rehash horseshit contrived by the news media; or, you can stand on this side by stopping the rehashing of horseshit information. By horseshit information, I am referring to an agenda that has been established by a council of senior editors to contrive a false consensus against the U.S. Constitution.

The American people have been waking up to this for awhile now ever since the sixties. A major truth was finally discovered during the Congressional investigations into the Kennedy Assassination that came out during the seventies. It was during this time that the people got a glimpse into the dark practices of our intelligence agencies. The people learned how naive we all were and how easily manipulated. We also learned how capable our intelligence agencies were back in the sixties of pulling off the assassination of President Kennedy. And, most important, the people learned how the news media, an elite bastion of incredibly eminent and logical looking people, didn't know their asses from their heads in regards to the goings on of the Federal government. Many guessed the media was at least ten years behind the government in knowing what was up. Later events would prove this number to be too low.

One example of how little the media knows was that lifting of top secret information regarding the whereabouts of a super computer built in the United States back during World War 2, the one that was mainly used to unravel both the Japanese and German codes. The smaller computer built in England was always the one known about. Meanwhile, the real powerhouse computer that was breaking most of the codes was kept secret until here recently.

Figure our media is still being controlled by both our intelligence agencies and the Federal government. This is why reporters still quote secret sources. In the end, someone who is a secret source is going to know more than the people; or, agents working in the media can quote supposed secret sources in order to establish a false consensus that is against the U.S. Constitution.

Our nation is going through a time of violence right now. The tumultuous conflicts happening today are the result of a false consensus contrived by a council of senior editors bent on blaming the second amendment. This is in opposition to the real consensus of a feeling of helplessness by the people in knowing that any infringement on the second amendment is a major threat against the U.S. Constitution itself.

In other words, as these arrogant bastards have us pegged as gunslingers for the sake of it, we know the second amendment is the major obstacle standing in the way of their replacing the U.S. Constitution with a new Global Constitution.

As Americans, we need to focus on the true enemy as being the media, with these being the most evil of people, as they are the ones most endangering the U.S. Constitution, and the Civil Purpose of the people.

Well, who is controling the CIA, FBI, State Dept., Justice Dept.? Who controls the media? The media is like a big wrentch shoved in the cog of the truth movement that prevents us from reaching a wider mass of people. It's not the main enemy, but rather one of the many tools being used by the enemy to manipulate and control public opinion. The REAL enemy and the 800 lb. gorilla in the room that some people still have problems discussing is ZIONISM. No one wants to talk about it because it's equated as somehow being anti-semetic. In all honestly, I still feel a little uneasy discussing it but that's more because of my many years of indoctrination. Zionism has NOTHING to do with ethnicity or religion. It's a political philosophy and unless we somehow get the courage to discuss it and and shine a bright light on what they are doing, nothing will change.

As many people here know, it's all about central banking and control of our money. Our country is heading towards an intentional fascism similar to Mussolini's Italy. They tried it here several times before, even attempting a militay coup using Gen. Smedley Butler but he didn't go along with it. You'll see it on the following video. (I believe they have now changed tactics and are using a dictator who is gradually taking away our rights in the name of our safety and protection). If you reserach the history of what they have done to other countries, you will see that THIS is the blueprint for our destruction as well. This video does a great job of explaining it.

If you haven't already see it I urge all of you to take the 43 min. to watch it.. There were many things that surprised me as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

***This is a MUST HAVE book: Free pdf: Barbarians Inside The Gates***

It goes into even greater detail about what has been going on.
This link will take you to the page:
h ttp://iamthewitness.com/books/index.php?dir=Donn.de.Grand.Pre%2F

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-11-2013, 11:20 AM

Indeed, the false dichotomies you speak of blind the people from seeing the one true dichotomy, with this being that conflict which has been raging forever, involving a disadvantaged majority and their burden not to destroy mind you but to control a tyranny made up of a minority. White versus black, male versus female, heterosexuals versus homosexuals, old versus young, liberal versus conservative, and so on. All of these false dichotomies have been conceived by an education system made up of destabilizing antagonists.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-11-2013, 11:31 AM
The media aren't a modern invention. They existed as "sayers" during the time of tyranny for the express purpose of notifying the commoner constantly by royal decree the fact that they owned nothing while the king owned all things and property. So, the media was born out of tyranny.
In contrast to this media, our Founders established in the U.S. Constitution a bill of right called "Freedom of the Press." This gave the commoner the right to spread their own propaganda relative to a new natural law declaring that it was in fact the people who own all things and property while tyranny, although it was entitled to serve as the government, was the true trespassing borrower.
So, there is a difference between the media that existed as an instrument of tyranny and the press that exists as the right of the people.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Well, who is controling the CIA, FBI, State Dept., Justice Dept.? Who controls the media? The media is like a big wrentch shoved in the cog of the truth movement that prevents us from reaching a wider mass of people. It's not the main enemy, but rather one of the many tools being used by the enemy to manipulate and control public opinion. The REAL enemy and the 800 lb. gorilla in the room that some people still have problems discussing is ZIONISM. No one wants to talk about it because it's equated as somehow being anti-semetic. In all honestly, I still feel a little uneasy discussing it but that's more because of my many years of indoctrination. Zionism has NOTHING to do with ethnicity or religion. It's a political philosophy and unless we somehow get the courage to discuss it and and shine a bright light on what they are doing, nothing will change.

As many people here know, it's all about central banking and control of our money. Our country is heading towards an intentional fascism similar to Mussolini's Italy. They tried it here several times before, even attempting a militay coup using Gen. Smedley Butler but he didn't go along with it. You'll see it on the following video. (I believe they have now changed tactics and are using a dictator who is gradually taking away our rights in the name of our safety and protection). If you reserach the history of what they have done to other countries, you will see that THIS is the blueprint for our destruction as well. This video does a great job of explaining it.

If you haven't already see it I urge all of you to take the 43 min. to watch it.. There were many things that surprised me as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

***This is a MUST HAVE book: Free pdf: Barbarians Inside The Gates***

It goes into even greater detail about what has been going on.
This link will take you to the page:
h ttp://iamthewitness.com/books/index.php?dir=Donn.de.Grand.Pre%2F

Yes, most feel your pain. At the very heart of our problems today lies in ambush a parasitic enemy threatening the U.S. Constitution. As Americans, we should define evil as any entity threatening the new order that was established for us within The Declaration of Independence. The U.S. Constitution was designed to advance that order.
Actually, the old Puritan culture, the old pagan order, is the primary parasitic enemy of what is supposed to be a symbiotic Union. Next in line are the Jews. When we accuse the Jews of behaving parasitic as an enemy of the state, they will turn to Adolph Hitler and World War Two as what they consider to be their religious concept of evil. But, once again, within the United States, our idea of evil should focus on any entity threatening the new order within The Declaration of Independence and the laws intended to advance that order within the U.S. Constitution.
Any infringement on the second amendment is a threat made upon the U.S. Constitution and an attack on the American people.