PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough

DealzOnWheelz
11-22-2007, 04:17 PM
How many people here en joy seeing more threads about When we should or shouldn't donate???

I don't. Donate when you want.

hawkeyenick
11-22-2007, 04:17 PM
How many people here en joy seeing more threads about When we should or shouldn't donate???

I don't. Donate when you want.

The confusion has already started, everything is falling to pieces

SonicInfinity
11-22-2007, 04:19 PM
I think everybody should vote "yes" just to spite the OP. <_<

inibo
11-23-2007, 02:17 AM
The confusion has already started, everything is falling to pieces

Sorry, everything is not falling to pieces. This is par for the course here. Every idea that has been brought up, at least since I joined in July, has had vociferous promoters and detractors. It was either going to be the thing that finally caused America to wake up and flock to Ron Paul, or else it was going to the stupid suicidal move that was going to bring it all crashing down around us. So far we've survived and are growing stronger every day.

Try to keep focused on the progress we are making and filter out the noise. Resolve yourself to keep pushing on cause that is how we are going to do this: by keeping our eyes on the goal. Keep talking about Ron Paul to your friends, family and coworkers. Contribute what you can and keep pushing forward.

The best way to end the confusion is to stop contributing to it. If you see a thread where people are bickering, backbiting and fighting don't post to it, it just moves it back to the top. Ignore the distractions and they will die.

ksuguy
11-23-2007, 02:43 AM
I wish people would quit bitching and obsessing about it and just donate whenever they feel like it.

foofighter20x
11-23-2007, 02:46 AM
I wish people would quit bitching and obsessing about it and just donate whenever they feel like it.

QFT.