PDA

View Full Version : "I voted twice for Obama"

itshappening
02-08-2013, 10:50 AM
The video below must be seen. In fact, poll worker and Obama activist Meloweese Richardson voted more than twice, and she admits as much on camera. She also says that she voted for Obama and registered “thousands” of voters for him. The Hamilton County (OH) board of elections has issued 28 subpoenas involving double voting and general voter fraud in the 2012 Presidential election. Richardson admits to voting for herself, her daughter and other family members. She is also a poll official in her Ohio neighborhood.

These are not just violations of Ohio law, these are federal felonies enforced by the United States Department of Justice. Where is U.S. Attorney Carter Stewart? Has he sent FBI agents yet to Meloweese Richardson’s house to get a statement? 42 U.S.C. § 1973i(e) makes it a felony punishable by a fine of $10,000 or five years in prison for anyone to vote twice in a federal election. Richardson admits on camera she violated this law, multiple times – all for President Obama.

VIDEO:

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/02/08/obama-activist-and-poll-worker-on-camera-i-voted-twice-for-obama/

kathy88
02-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Playing dumb like she did on that video will get her out of it. I didn't know it was voter fraud. I didn't intend to commit voter fraud. Blah blah blah. Gotta love a crooked poll worker.

Working Poor
02-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Nothing will happen

satchelmcqueen
02-08-2013, 03:29 PM
if she didnt know she couldnt vote more than once she at least should be arrested for "dumbassedness".

oh i was "just excited". i didnt know........bs!!!!