PDA

View Full Version : My call into Houston radio show

JoshLowry
06-22-2007, 01:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpOTTxxBgG8

This was about two weeks ago and I finally got it edited and up on youtube.

Call into those Radio shows!

How cool would it be if we had a thread for radio stations across the country.

Everyone would listen to their local station. If someone hears that their station asks for people to call in on a related issue then they post that radio stations number and we all try and get through at the same time.

Of course we don't need people chanting Ron Paul, but good solid responses.

peruvianRP
06-22-2007, 01:16 PM
good job but the host was and ass for saying that you work for his campaing. you were excellent.

hells_unicorn
06-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Nice Job Josh, I gave the video a 5 star rating and it's on my favorites now, I'm also one of your newest subscribers.

goldenequity
06-22-2007, 01:19 PM
THAT, josh

is a

GREAT idea!

An entire thread catagory for Call in Radio.

People start monitoring their local station.
If/When the Ron Paul topic is hit on by the station Jock,

we post an alert and a link to the station phone number.

Excellent! I love it.:) :) :)

JoshLowry
06-22-2007, 01:23 PM
good job but the host was and ass for saying that you work for his campaing. you were excellent.

Well, in Chris Bakers' defense, yesterday he brought him up in a good light and talked about Dr. Paul being excluded in the Iowa debate.

drinkbleach
06-22-2007, 01:30 PM
Well, in Chris Bakers' defense, yesterday he brought him up in a good light and talked about Dr. Paul being excluded in the Iowa debate.

That was fantastic!! You gracefully mentioned R.P.'s name instead of just blurting it out there. Nice and smooth!

RJB
06-22-2007, 01:34 PM
AAAARRGH I accidentally hit 4 stars. Sorry.

I get tired of listening to talk radio when it seems like they are on the verge of mentioning Ron Paul.

I listened to Glenn Beck this morning and he was saying something like:
"So the people want a politician who speaks for us..." (I'm thinking Ron Paul)
"Someone who is honest..." (RP)
"Someone who has stood on integrity..." (RP all the way, Beck)
"Someone not afaid to say what we need to hear..." (who else could you be speaking of doof!? RP)
"But we'll just have to keep our eyes open for that..." (AAAAHHH He's beyond help!)

mtbaird5687
06-22-2007, 02:00 PM
NICE. I listen to Chris Baker when i drive home from work. I kept waiting for someone to call in and talk to him about this. I think they would love Ron Paul's plan for immigration.

JoshLowry
06-22-2007, 02:04 PM
NICE. I listen to Chris Baker when i drive home from work. I kept waiting for someone to call in and talk to him about this. I think they would love Ron Paul's plan for immigration.

Have you joined the Ron Paul Houston meet up group yet?

I don't recognize your username... :o

kylejack
06-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Boy, do I hate Chris Baker. He was the worst local radio host until Michael Berry got a show. Pat Gray is pretty good, though he was burning Ron Paul pretty bad when he interviewed him.

CJLauderdale4
06-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Nice job, Josh!!

spacebetween
06-22-2007, 03:35 PM
What a great way to insert Ron Paul into a conversation. Props to you.

You can tell how self-absorbed Chris Baker is, though. Immediately after you mention Ron Paul, he switches the topic back to how good talk radio is... Yes, Chris. You're wonderful. You're so American. 1st Amendment for you, yay. Yawn.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
06-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Oh god, I used to listen to Chris Baker. Then I got tired of him being a jerk to callers, so I stoped. Then that idiot Michael Berry got a show too. Then that fool Laura Ingram said all libertarians are hemp smokers.