PDA

View Full Version : ANONYMOUS calls for arrest and detention of all those that voted for NDAA

tangent4ronpaul
02-07-2013, 12:22 AM
This is #OP RECLAMATION.

This is part of #OP PROJECT RECLAMATIONOFINDEPENDENCE.

Those in the Legislative branch who voted in favor of the NDAA and the Executive branch who allowed the NDAA to pass into law are guilty of violating their oath of office and are furthermore, guilty of TREASON and CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT INSURRECTION against the Republic and the sovereigns of the United States of the America.

On the day of THE RECLAMATION OF INDEPENDENCE, the citizens of the United States of America do hereby serve you an eight day notice from February 4, 2013 to remove yourselves from office. On the ninth day the citizens will exercise our Ninth Amendment right which allows us to remove you from office under the Declaration of Independence of 1776. On the ninth day, Anonymous may deploy Warhead–U S–DOJ–LEA–2013.AEE256.

On the ninth day, WE will call upon those who voted against the NDAA to call upon the Senate Sergeant at Arms who is authorized to arrest and detain ALL persons who violated Senate rules, including the oath of office, and to arrest ALL in paragraph one above who are guilty of TREASON and CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT INSURRECTION against the Republic and the sovereigns of the United States of the America.

If the Sergeant at Armsfails to perform his duties WE will call upon the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to convene a covert meeting to get a vote of the JCS: Provost Marshall General of the Army and/or Marines included in attendance as well, and demand the military to
forcibly remove ALL those guilty of TREASON and CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT INSURRECTION against the Republic and the sovereigns of the United States of the America as specified in paragraph one.

This letter in more detail will be released to the public on 2.03.2013. Video titled OP RECLAMATION on Youtube 2.04.2013

====

The YouTube has apparently been taken down...

Wish this was getting some media coverage!

-t

fr33
02-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Haven't we been calling for that already? The media would never cover such a thing unless they are making fun of it.

kcchiefs6465
02-07-2013, 12:37 AM
I fully support this. I know it would never happen though.

WarAnonymous
02-07-2013, 12:41 AM
I fully support this. I know it would never happen though.

second