PDA

View Full Version : US Declares War on Us

Anti Federalist
02-06-2013, 04:21 PM
US Declares War on Us

by Becky Akers

http://lewrockwell.com/akers/akers201.html

How to read the "confidential Justice Department memo" whitewashing Our Rulers’ outright murder of serfs: as a declaration of war on us specifically and the world in general or as a suicide pact?

That is, assuming you can read it. Not only does the Injustice Department write in its native Jargon, but its screed also suffers from run-on sentences, acronyms, citations, and the bureaucrat’s bewildering disregard for clarity and grammar. Then there are the factual errors and outright lies: to cite just one of innumerable examples, a sentence on page 5 asserts, "The Department assumes that the rights afforded by the Fifth Amendment’s Due Process Clause, as well as the Fourth Amendment, attach to a U.S. citizen even while he is abroad." But "the Department" clearly "assumes" no such thing since its entire memo pooh-poohs both amendments and all their protection.

Even more pernicious is "the Department’s" deliberate misreading of the Bill of Rights. That document never refers to "citizens" but purposefully to "people." Nor does it enumerate their rights: it cannot, because said rights are infinite in number. Rather, it constrains the State. To that end, it absolutely prohibits government from various crimes, including those "the Department" now encourages, regardless of "the people’s" whereabouts or nationality.

But worse than the impenetrable prose and the falsehoods is the memo’s wickedness. Utter, unmitigated, fathomless evil shrieks from every paragraph – so overwhelming and so nauseating that while the Injustice Department claims authorship, I contend that this commentary originated not in its halls, demonic as they are, but in Hell.

As such, it declares war on everyone everywhere, though it presumably exempts a handful of Feds – the ones who wrote this balderdash and those who will execute it, so to speak. After all, this "white paper" "concludes that the U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens if they are believed" – sans charge or trial – "to be ‘senior operational leaders’ of al-Qaida or ‘an associated force’ … " We’ve seen how messy such assassinations are: when the Fedcoats slaughtered a 16-year-old American citizen because of his father’s identity – yeah, I thought corruption of blood went out centuries ago, too – they butchered eight other folks as well.

Combine Our Rulers’ errant aim with their elastic definition of "terrorist." One of George "War Criminal" Bush’s lickspittles memorably insisted that the word could encompass "little old lad[ies] in Switzerland." Not to be outdone, the Department of Homeland Destabilization-sorry, Security included America’s veterans, anti-abortionists, Ron Paul’s voters – in short, everyone. It seems, then, that we taxpayers are all terrorists. That makes each of us ripe for a federal rubbing out.

Add to these sobering facts Our Rulers’ barbarity, which has already rendered us personae non gratae overseas. Now that a drone could strike us anywhere, at any time, taking out all those unfortunates nearby… hmmm. "International pariah" doesn’t quite convey the desperation of our plight, does it? What country in its right mind will accept American refugees as more and more try to flee Our Rulers’ escalating war on us?

"Oh, it’s not that dire," you scoff. "The memo limits federal hit men to snuffing ’"senior operational leaders" of al-Qaida or "an associated force."’ And I’m just a plain old taxpayer-terrorist." Ah, but expanding the target to taxpayer-terrorists will be child’s play for tyrants who wrung from the Fourth Amendment’s adamant prohibition of "unreasonable search and seizure" authorization for the TSA’s gate-rape.

On the other hand, we might also construe the memo as a suicide pact from dictators so overcome with guilt they want to die.

You’ll recall that Our Rulers have long excoriated anyone who "provid[es] material support to terrorists" – or those they allege to so be. And then, what-ho, "[Wicked Witch of the West and Secretary of State Hillary] Clinton Admits US On Same Side As Al Qaeda To Destabilise Assad Government." Now, if fighting on the same side isn’t "providing material support or resources to designated foreign terrorist organizations" – and not just any old terrorists, either, but America’s arch-enemy, Al Qaeda – I don’t know what is.

Recall as well that Al Qaeda owes its very creation to American busybodies and bureaucrats. Again, I’d say that’s pretty material support.

Yet in their own memo, Our Rulers decree death for "senior operational leaders" of "an associated force." And what is more closely "associated" with Al Qaeda than the sociopaths who spent $3 billion of our money birthing it and currently battle beside it?

After annihilating liberty, the economy, millions of lives worldwide, and basic decency, perhaps Our Rulers have finally plumbed depths so satanic even they can’t stand themselves. Maybe they’re pleading for someone to end their miserable existences with a drone.

Alas, I fear we’re insanely optimistic. These unconscionable monsters will continue marching their megalomaniacal, murderous path until the rest of the world finally tires of them, as it did of Hitler. With their risible but deadly War on Terror, their international skullduggery and manipulation, their cruelty, corruption and now, the signing of our death warrants en masse, the Feds are as much a rogue regime as the Nazis ever were. And they are conjuring the perfect storm: stripping us of our guns while codifying "indefinite military detention" and their "right" to murder anyone anywhere.

Let us pray über Alles rise against this Axis of evil.

ZENemy
02-06-2013, 04:25 PM
US Declares War on Us

by Becky Akers

http://lewrockwell.com/akers/akers201.html

How to read the "confidential Justice Department memo" whitewashing Our Rulers’ outright murder of serfs: as a declaration of war on us specifically and the world in general or as a suicide pact?

That is, assuming you can read it. Not only does the Injustice Department write in its native Jargon, but its screed also suffers from run-on sentences, acronyms, citations, and the bureaucrat’s bewildering disregard for clarity and grammar. Then there are the factual errors and outright lies: to cite just one of innumerable examples, a sentence on page 5 asserts, "The Department assumes that the rights afforded by the Fifth Amendment’s Due Process Clause, as well as the Fourth Amendment, attach to a U.S. citizen even while he is abroad." But "the Department" clearly "assumes" no such thing since its entire memo pooh-poohs both amendments and all their protection.

Even more pernicious is "the Department’s" deliberate misreading of the Bill of Rights. That document never refers to "citizens" but purposefully to "people." Nor does it enumerate their rights: it cannot, because said rights are infinite in number. Rather, it constrains the State. To that end, it absolutely prohibits government from various crimes, including those "the Department" now encourages, regardless of "the people’s" whereabouts or nationality.

But worse than the impenetrable prose and the falsehoods is the memo’s wickedness. Utter, unmitigated, fathomless evil shrieks from every paragraph – so overwhelming and so nauseating that while the Injustice Department claims authorship, I contend that this commentary originated not in its halls, demonic as they are, but in Hell.

As such, it declares war on everyone everywhere, though it presumably exempts a handful of Feds – the ones who wrote this balderdash and those who will execute it, so to speak. After all, this "white paper" "concludes that the U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens if they are believed" – sans charge or trial – "to be ‘senior operational leaders’ of al-Qaida or ‘an associated force’ … " We’ve seen how messy such assassinations are: when the Fedcoats slaughtered a 16-year-old American citizen because of his father’s identity – yeah, I thought corruption of blood went out centuries ago, too – they butchered eight other folks as well.

Combine Our Rulers’ errant aim with their elastic definition of "terrorist." One of George "War Criminal" Bush’s lickspittles memorably insisted that the word could encompass "little old lad in Switzerland." Not to be outdone, the Department of Homeland Destabilization-sorry, Security included America’s veterans, anti-abortionists, Ron Paul’s voters – in short, everyone. It seems, then, that we taxpayers are all terrorists. That makes each of us ripe for a federal rubbing out.

Add to these sobering facts Our Rulers’ barbarity, which has already rendered us personae non gratae overseas. Now that a drone could strike us anywhere, at any time, taking out all those unfortunates nearby… hmmm. "International pariah" doesn’t quite convey the desperation of our plight, does it? What country in its right mind will accept American refugees as more and more try to flee Our Rulers’ escalating war on us?

"Oh, it’s not that dire," you scoff. "The memo limits federal hit men to snuffing ’"senior operational leaders" of al-Qaida or "an associated force."’ And I’m just a plain old taxpayer-terrorist." Ah, but expanding the target to taxpayer-terrorists will be child’s play for tyrants who wrung from the Fourth Amendment’s adamant prohibition of "unreasonable search and seizure" authorization for the TSA’s gate-rape.

On the other hand, we might also construe the memo as a suicide pact from dictators so overcome with guilt they want to die.

You’ll recall that Our Rulers have long excoriated anyone who "provid[es] material support to terrorists" – or those they allege to so be. And then, what-ho, "[Wicked Witch of the West and Secretary of State Hillary] Clinton Admits US On Same Side As Al Qaeda To Destabilise Assad Government." Now, if fighting on the same side isn’t "providing material support or resources to designated foreign terrorist organizations" – and not just any old terrorists, either, but America’s arch-enemy, Al Qaeda – I don’t know what is.

Recall as well that Al Qaeda owes its very creation to American busybodies and bureaucrats. Again, I’d say that’s pretty material support.

Yet in their own memo, Our Rulers decree death for "senior operational leaders" of "an associated force." And what is more closely "associated" with Al Qaeda than the sociopaths who spent $3 billion of our money birthing it and currently battle beside it?

After annihilating liberty, the economy, millions of lives worldwide, and basic decency, perhaps Our Rulers have finally plumbed depths so satanic even they can’t stand themselves. Maybe they’re pleading for someone to end their miserable existences with a drone.

Alas, I fear we’re insanely optimistic. These unconscionable monsters will continue marching their megalomaniacal, murderous path until the rest of the world finally tires of them, as it did of Hitler. With their risible but deadly War on Terror, their international skullduggery and manipulation, their cruelty, corruption and now, the signing of our death warrants en masse, the Feds are as much a rogue regime as the Nazis ever were. And they are conjuring the perfect storm: stripping us of our guns while codifying "indefinite military detention" and their "right" to murder anyone anywhere.

[I]Let us pray über Alles rise against this Axis of evil.

People list out the things that these people will do to us, they list them almost as if they were a fact, if this is true and these are facts, the monsters WILL continue then WTF are we doing?

So, the solution is to pray that SOMEONE ELSE comes and fixes it?

WE ARE THE ALLIES.

I feel like people are standing on train tracks and saying "A train is coming, oh well, nothing we can do, might as well get flattened"

acptulsa
02-06-2013, 04:31 PM
That says 'alles', not 'allies'. The phrase über alles translates as 'above all' or 'over all'. They're using it to say just what you did--we must all rise while we still can.

ZENemy
02-06-2013, 04:42 PM
That says 'alles', not 'allies'. The phrase über alles translates as 'above all' or 'over all'. They're using it to say just what you did--we must all rise while we still can.

Thank you for clarifying!

acptulsa
02-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Thank you for clarifying!

My pleasure.

The Nazi national anthem was Deutschland Uber Alles, or Germany Above All. Basically, by using that, they're comparing The Regime to the Third Reich.

An apt comparison.

heavenlyboy34
02-06-2013, 04:48 PM
DEUTSCHLAND, DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!!!! ...er, uh...AMERIKA, AMERIKA UBER ALLES!!!! (sorry, Thought Police)

tangent4ronpaul
02-06-2013, 04:53 PM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/020413_DOJ_White_Paper.pdf

-t

acptulsa
02-06-2013, 05:16 PM
tangent, do you really expect me to drive msnbc's hits up by clicking that link? Hope not.

No Free Beer
02-06-2013, 05:30 PM
I can't wait until people wake up.

Anti Federalist
02-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Cos' like, it needed to be said, and highlighted, again:

Alas, I fear we’re insanely optimistic.

These unconscionable monsters will continue marching their megalomaniacal, murderous path until the rest of the world finally tires of them, as it did of Hitler.

With their risible but deadly War on Terror, their international skullduggery and manipulation, their cruelty, corruption and now, the signing of our death warrants en masse, the Feds are as much a rogue regime as the Nazis ever were.

And they are conjuring the perfect storm: stripping us of our guns while codifying "indefinite military detention" and their "right" to murder anyone anywhere.

Danke
02-06-2013, 05:39 PM
DEUTSCHLAND, DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!!!! ...er, uh...AMERIKA, AMERIKA UBER ALLES!!!! (sorry, Thought Police)

Brings back memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2IaFaJrmno

green73
02-06-2013, 05:46 PM
I can't wait until people wake up.

Rand or Die.

pcosmar
02-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Revelation 13.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

heavenlyboy34
02-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Brings back memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2IaFaJrmno
sie singst sehr gut. :)

Danke
02-06-2013, 05:55 PM
sie singst sehr gut. :)

Ya.

Anti Federalist
02-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Revelation 13.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in the sands of the desert.

A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

pcosmar
02-06-2013, 06:10 PM
This was written long ago,,

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

There are powerful forces working to bring this about.

It parallels scripture,,but from the "other side".

heavenlyboy34
02-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Ja.
FIFY. :)

Danke
02-06-2013, 06:22 PM
FIFY. :)

Midwestern German descendants.

green73
02-06-2013, 06:37 PM

Of course.

mad cow
02-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

Yeah,that one terrifies me too,AF.

heavenlyboy34
02-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Nah, my German-ness comes from teh South.

shane77m
02-06-2013, 07:01 PM
I worked with a German at the Mercedes plant here in Bama. He said one day one of the women that were working under him said "fixin to". He said at first he thought she was saying nasty things to him. Apparently "fixin" sounds really close to a dirty word in German.