PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rock: Obama is our Daddy and we better listen

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-06-2013, 02:24 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/06/chris-rock-on-gun-control-americans-should-do-what-obama-your-dad-wants-video/

“I am just here to support the president of the United States. President of the United States is our boss, but he is also, you know, the president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country,” Rock said at an event sponsored by the Mayors Against Illegal Guns and The Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence. "And when your dad says something, you listen, and when you don’t it usually bites you in the ass later on. So, I’m here to support the president.”

ZENemy
02-06-2013, 02:26 PM
China is now accepting applications for slave camps Chris, feel free to apply and move.

ctiger2
02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
The last person's opinion you need to listen to is a celebrity. They live in a fantasy matrix themselves.

fr33
02-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Then if Obama tells him to pick cotton he'll do it.

fisharmor
02-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Then if Obama tells him to pick cotton he'll do it.

/thread

(+rep!)

sailingaway
02-06-2013, 02:58 PM
I saw a tweet that the President isn't supposed to be our daddy but a butler who does the jobs we don't want to do.

Origanalist
02-06-2013, 02:59 PM
I wonder if Bush was his daddy too?

MRK
02-06-2013, 03:01 PM
I wonder if Bush was his daddy too?

There's a joke here somewhere about having many fathers and not knowing who your real daddy is.

Athan
02-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Damn. Chris rock became the "house ******". Seems his poor pappy didn't teach him that the dude serves US. He is no more of authority over the private citizen than a monkey in a suit, or butler.

Rudeman
02-06-2013, 06:35 PM
The last person's opinion you need to listen to is a celebrity. They live in a fantasy matrix themselves.

While you're right, not all of them are idiots:

"I think that you can't start to pick apart anything out of the Bill of Rights without thinking that it's all going to become undone," Willis told The Associated Press in a recent interview while promoting his latest film, "A Good Day To Die Hard." ''If you take one out or change one law, then why wouldn't they take all your rights away from you?"

Willis added that he doesn't see how additional legislation could prevent future mass shootings.

"It's a difficult thing and I really feel bad for those families," he said. "I'm a father and it's just a tragedy. But I don't know how you legislate insanity. I don't know what you do about it. I don't even know how you begin to stop that."

http://wtop.com/541/3219352/Bruce-Willis-Dont-infringe-on-Second-Amendment

Antischism
02-06-2013, 06:54 PM
He should take a cue from Lupe Fiasco.

“To me,” Lupe began, “the biggest terrorist is Obama in the United States of America. I’m trying to fight the terrorism that’s causing the other forms of terrorism. You know the root cause of terrorists is the stuff the U.S. government allows to happen. The foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists.”

"I'm not talking about an accident," continued Lupe. "I'm talking about ordering a drone attack. Ordering drone attacks that go and kill mothers, innocent bystanders, children. Militants too, but the collateral damage. You're responsible for that, too."

Lupe was questioned about whether he thought Obama's intentions were to kill innocents. "Drug dealer can say the same thing," countered the Chicago emcee. "I didn't mean to kill all the people in the restaurant. I was just trying to get that one dude who killed my cousin. Just so happened that that little girl was there. Same thing."

Philhelm
02-06-2013, 07:29 PM
"And when your dad says something, you listen, and when you don’t it usually bites you in the ass later on. So, I’m here to support the president.”

In other words, he openly supports any acts of violence committed by the government against the American people.