PDA

View Full Version : DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse

ZENemy
02-06-2013, 10:39 AM
DISCLAIMER!!! I came across this via zero hedge, I am posting it here, I have no idea how legit this is because I don't visit the site, but; it claims to be real. Its pretty scary if it is real and either way its a good read.

Link and a short snippet:

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7666

What should we be looking for next? “Look around. You’re seeing it.”

Please comment on this article at Canada Free Press

By Douglas J. Hagmann

6 February 2013; The following information was provided to me by my DHS contact on two different occasions. Information from my first contact was previously published in two parts (here and here). I was asked to withhold the final portion of the information that was provided to me at that time until after the inauguration. The following resumes where part II left off. At the request of this source and for the sake of continuity, the following combines the information withheld and the information from our most recent contact on 4 February 2013.

DH: Do I have your permission to record this conversation?

RB: Please do.

DH: We’ve spoken at different times since the information you gave me was published. You have since given me additional information on top of the information you asked me to withhold until after the inauguration. First, what was the reason for asking me to wait to publish the remainder of our discussion until after the inauguration?

AuH20
02-06-2013, 11:09 AM
3575 cyber -warriors employed by the admin???????? From my own experience, there were some very strange posts made on AR-15.com whenever the topic of resistance was mentioned. I'm talking major deterence via fed talking points.

Lucille
02-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Speaking of which, where is Zippy these days?

AuH20
02-06-2013, 11:25 AM
DISCLAIMER!!! I came across this via zero hedge, I am posting it here, I have no idea how legit this is because I don't visit the site, but; it claims to be real. Its pretty scary if it is real and either way its a good read.

Link and a short snippet:

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7666

Given what he has leaked recently, I'm starting to believe he is the genuine article.

AuH20
02-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Speaking of which, where is Zippy these days?

Obama gave him a much needed vacation.

AuH20
02-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Operation: Thunderdome? Don't these power mad freaks ever tire of committing false flags??

DH: When? How soon will all of this happen?

RB: I don’t have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented “drills” to take place in later March and April. I’ll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called “Operation Thunderdome.” It’s maybe 50 or 60 pages, I’m not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by “a made-up patriotic group.” It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.But don’t fall into the trap of trying to pick the time of these events. Their plans are flexible, but their objectives are carved in stone.

Lemme guess. That group is A.R.M.??

AuH20
02-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Anonymous, if they aren't a government sponsored program, needs to get their hands on this document.

Aratus
02-06-2013, 11:40 AM
i just gave some REP to AuH20 for his most logical assumption!

Philhelm
02-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Given what he has leaked recently, I'm starting to believe he is the genuine article.

What do you mean?

shane77m
02-06-2013, 11:56 AM
This was an interesting read.

Who on this forum is an "asset"?

jkr
02-06-2013, 12:11 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/193793977/ifightfortheuser_by_henrytownsend-d37doe1.jpg
I FIGHT FOR THE USERS!

sailingaway
02-06-2013, 12:28 PM
huh.