PDA

View Full Version : Media coverage about Dec 16th worth more than money made!!!!

nyrgoal99
11-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Stay focused. Raising millions on Dec 16th will get us more coverage than brining in 200K per day.

We need the bomb!!

literatim
11-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Basically, yes.

nyrgoal99
11-22-2007, 01:54 PM
Basically, yes.

I do not understand why people do not realize this

literatim
11-22-2007, 01:58 PM
We pulled in about $20 million in advertising from November 5th.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Let me ask you a question... when has Ron Paul made a mistake in Congress?

He never votes without thinking about the consequences. The assumption that he started making mistakes yesterday is laughable. I got the email and immediately donated $400... that would have been a $500 December 16th donation. Instead, I'll only donate $100 that day.

Did I cost you?

No. I sacrificed for my family. The notion that we should ignore the campaign gives me serious doubts about how many of you are serious supporters, and whether or not this forum is just a joke like the Huckabee and Thompson forums I've seen pop up.

Donate NOW if you can. If you don't have enough for TWO donations, donate NOW.

Austin
11-22-2007, 02:02 PM

He never votes without thinking about the consequences. The assumption that he started making mistakes yesterday is laughable. I got the email and immediately donated $400... that would have been a $500 December 16th donation. Instead, I'll only donate $100 that day.

Did I cost you?

No. I sacrificed for my family. The notion that we should ignore the campaign gives me serious doubts about how many of you are serious supporters, and whether or not this forum is just a joke like the Huckabee and Thompson forums I've seen pop up.

Ron Paul ≠ Campaign Manager

You did the right thing, but your logic is way off.

dircha
11-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Please report this thread.

This user is spamming multiple threads on the same topic in an attempt to monopolize discussion and is directly contradicting the urgent and explicit admonition of the official campaign.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:05 PM
5 mil on nov 30th will get us the coveage to make 20 mil on the 16th, either way, we'll be fine, give when you want but don't start a negative campaign.

krott5333
this basic logic is just too much for some people to understand.

everyone keeps pulling random dates out of their ass, and its really starting to irritate me.

im going to go eat some turkey and fall asleep..

literatim

Did I cost you?

His campaign does not equal Ron Paul. This is the same campaign that almost completely ruined the Philly Rally!

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:09 PM
this basic logic is just too much for some people to understand.

everyone keeps pulling random dates out of their ass, and its really starting to irritate me.

im going to go eat some turkey and fall asleep..

It's not everyone, it's been the same person for all the money bombs... without him there would be no nov. 5th, get behind it or don't participate, but it's already happening. Stop complaining, the media is waiting for us to fight each other.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:13 PM
It's not everyone, it's been the same person for all the money bombs... without him there would be no nov. 5th, get behind it or don't participate, but it's already happening. Stop complaining, the media is waiting for us to fight each other.

I hope you realize that it wasn't Trevor that started the November 5th.

dircha
11-22-2007, 02:13 PM
His campaign does not equal Ron Paul. This is the same campaign that almost completely ruined the Philly Rally!

And I suppose you have an earpiece directly connecting you to Congressman Paul.

The fact of the matter is that Congressman Paul has entrusted his campaign staff with doing what is necessary to win this nomination.

And some random joe shmoe on an internet message board, without access to the campaigns polling data, without access to their up to date financial records, and without access to their detailed strategy SHOULD NOT be telling us that he knows better than the official campaign based on your own intuition, BECAUSE YOU MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:14 PM
And I suppose you have an earpiece directly connecting you to Congressman Paul.

The fact of the matter is that Congressman Paul has entrusted his campaign staff with doing what is necessary to win this nomination.

And some random joe shmoe on an internet message board, without access to the campaigns polling data, without access to their up to date financial records, and without access to their detailed strategy SHOULD NOT be telling us that he knows better than the official campaign based on your own intuition, BECAUSE YOU MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT.

So you are under the belief that the person that sent out the email is infallible?

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:15 PM

I thought it was, but the point is still the same, PROMOTE whatever date you want, but promote, don't demote.

RPinSEAZ
11-22-2007, 02:16 PM
So you are under the belief that the person that sent out the email is infallible?

No, but he certainly knows infinitely more about the details of the campaign than you do.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:17 PM
No, but he certainly knows infinitely more about the details of the campaign than you do.

Just like they knew sooo much better when they tried to move the Philly Rally. :rolleyes:

RPinSEAZ
11-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Just like they knew sooo much better when they tried to move the Philly Rally. :rolleyes:

What does that have to do with this? Do you know how much money Ron Paul has on hand RIGHT NOW and how much money they are planning on spending in the next month?

dircha
11-22-2007, 02:22 PM

Ron Paul has entrusted his strategy in this nomination to his campaign staff. The official campaign has access to internal polling data, detailed, up-to-date financial records, and has a detailed strategy for success.

You, on the other hand, are just some joe shmoe on an internet message board who knows jack all of any of these details.

Why on earth should anyone listen to you or anyone else directly contradicting the strong and urgent admonition of the official campaign?

If Ron Paul trusted you with setting and executing the strategy for his official campaign, then he would have made you an offer. As it stands, you are, like all the rest of us, just some joe shmoe on an internet message board.

If you continue to advise others to directly contradict the explicit, strong and urgent admonition of the official campaign, then you do not belong on this message board. Meetup Groups have the capacity to deal with troublemakers like you. I can only hope the forum administrations take a similar course of action if you do not desist.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:23 PM
complaining just hurts both efforts, choose your donation strategy and recruit new voters, and don't spread dissent within our ranks.

Now is the time we need to appear as united as ever.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 02:23 PM

Dude, I saw about the campaign in the Philadelphia Inquirer BEFORE THE rally... it was in a few papers that I get.. they chose not to show up. Because one guy changes his tune about Ron Paul doesn't mean the campaign is sunk.

This is also the campaign that has Jesse Benton as their Communications Director... by all accounts, he's doing a great job. Nobody will sink a campaign faster than it's crazy ass supporters.

They need they money. They need it before the 16th. There is a reason that none of us are on his staff. You guys are killing the morale of the campaign. Benedict Arnold MOFO's in the house.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:24 PM
What does that have to do with this? Do you know how much money Ron Paul has on hand RIGHT NOW and how much money they are planning on spending in the next month?

Everything. It shows just how flawed the campaign is compared to the grassroots. The Philly Rally was a grassroots effort until the campaign decided to hijack it and almost completely screwed it up until the local Meetup group took it out of the campaign's hands again at the very last minute.

McDermit
11-22-2007, 02:25 PM

Thank you! People keep writing this off like it's not a big deal.

BYDLAK WAS BEHIND THE RALLY BEING MOVED! He was the one bitching about the money. And now he has pulled this shit.

Bydlak has now made 2-3 MAJOR blunders that have undermined the grassroots. Ron Paul gets it, but people like Bydlak don't. RP has no direct involvement in the day-to-day happenings at HQ. He didn't see or approve Bydlak's email, he didn't even know about the Philly Rally being moved to VF until after it was moved back to Indy Mall, and he doesn't do the hiring and firing. Staffers do it all. Questioning HQ is not at all the same as questioning RP.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Still, your spreading dissent in the grassroots, your killing the grassroots, the grassroots always stayed strong form many different efforts. We should never chatize someone for caring about the cause, electing ron paul, be it the campaign or someone who sent an email.

If you can't love you allies, how can you defeat your enemies.

RPinSEAZ
11-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Everything. It shows just how flawed the campaign is compared to the grassroots. The Philly Rally was a grassroots effort until the campaign decided to hijack it and almost completely screwed it up until the local Meetup group took it out of the campaign's hands again at the very last minute.

You are a nobody, posting your arrogant opinion on a message board, similar to myself. You don't know any of the details of the campaign yet somehow you think we know better. Unbelievable.

dircha
11-22-2007, 02:28 PM

You know jack shit about their detailed, up-to-date financial records, their detailed expenditures, their internal polling data, and their detailed ad campaign strategy.

If you take issue with the directives and strong admonitions of the official campaign, then call them up, show them your data to the contrary, and convince them otherwise. What's that? You can't? You don't have independent data? You are basing your contrary advise on intuition and a smug sense of self-superiority?

Please stop undermining the Ron Paul 2008 campaign. If you aren't here to win this, then you are not welcome.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:29 PM
You know jack shit about their detailed, up-to-date financial records, their detailed expenditures, their internal polling data, and their detailed ad campaign strategy.

If you take issue with the directives and strong admonitions of the official campaign, then call them up, show them your data to the contrary, and convince them otherwise. What's that? You can't? You don't have independent data? You are basing your contrary advise on intuition and a smug sense of self-superiority?

Please stop undermining the Ron Paul 2008 campaign. If you aren't here to win this, then you are not welcome.

Amen Brother, and once again

If you can't love your allies, you can't defeat your enemies.

literatim

BYDLAK WAS BEHIND THE RALLY BEING MOVED! He was the one bitching about the money. And now he has pulled this shit.

Bydlak has now made 2-3 MAJOR blunders that have undermined the grassroots. Ron Paul gets it, but people like Bydlak don't. RP has no direct involvement in the day-to-day happenings at HQ. He didn't see or approve Bydlak's email, he didn't even know about the Philly Rally being moved to VF until after it was moved back to Indy Mall, and he doesn't do the hiring and firing. Staffers do it all. Questioning HQ is not at all the same as questioning RP.

This here deserves its own thread, reveal what this Bydlak character has tried to do to grassroots efforts in the past.

Naraku
It's not everyone, it's been the same person for all the money bombs.

Trevor didn't start the money bomb idea, but the people who are behind Ron Paul Money Bomb, the weekly donation drive. Trevor, however, has taken a lead in getting a lot of big donation drives going. He hasn't come up with the ideas, but he has taken them and made them happen. I don't think he personally came up with any of the dates that have been used.

The "everyone" aspect is what makes this all so effective.

dircha
11-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Please report additional threads on this topic started by this user. 3-5 users have been repeatedly started new vanity threads around this topic in an attempt to undermine the official campaign and misrepresent the level of dissent.

slantedview
11-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Please report this thread.

This user is spamming multiple threads on the same topic in an attempt to monopolize discussion and is directly contradicting the urgent and explicit admonition of the official campaign.

x2

RPinSEAZ
11-22-2007, 02:31 PM
This here deserves its own thread, reveal what this Bydlak character has tried to do to grassroots efforts in the past.

He's working for Ron Paul, not you.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 02:31 PM

Ron Paul is infallible... as proof, I offer his voting record. I offer his record of success, even against massive odds and multi-million dollars worth of attack campaigns against him...

media coverage can be supressed easily. What if you raise 10 million and you don't get a single interview, or mention in the news... think it's not possible? They are the same companies who brought us the Iraq war, by ignoring massive events in the past.. i.e. PNAC, et cetera.

Don't place your faith in media to win it for you. They have every reason to ignore us, because they are owned by Military Industrial Complex relations... MSNBC, yea... GE will give us a fair shake, with their billions in contracts for missles and shit.

Face it, we need direct advertising... knocking on doors, calling peoples houses. And that shit costs money. Ignore that are your peril, but when it starts to affect MY FUTURE, I'll toss you aside like I would toss aside any Giuliani shill, such as the damn idiots who keep suggesting noone donate.

dircha
11-22-2007, 02:32 PM

Users literatim and McDermit have been posting in multiple threads on this issue attempting to systematically disparage Mr. Bydlak and undermine the authority of the official campaign.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Users literatim and McDermit have been posting in multiple threads on this issue attempting to systematically disparage Mr. Bydlak and undermine the authority of the official campaign.

"undermine the authority"?

Did I just walk into Soviet Russia?

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 02:33 PM

having posted not a SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE... PROOF OR STFU.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:33 PM
having posted not a SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE... PROOF OR STFU.

Go away n00b.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:34 PM
no, but you hae to realize a very strong united effort is what got us this far, and we stillgot a long way to go and we need to stay united.

Promote the 16th all you want, no one is saying don't but don't knock on other peoples efforts. The marketplace will decide.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Go away n00b.

New account, but I donated to the exploratory committee... and I'm not trying to tell people to NOT DONATE. You are a freakin Shill for someone... who, we will find out later, I assume.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:36 PM
New account, but I donated to the exploratory committee... and I'm not trying to tell people to NOT DONATE. You are a freakin Shill for someone... who, we will find out later, I assume.

:rolleyes:

RPinSEAZ
11-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Go away n00b.

I have yet to see you give a single piece of evidence about how you know better than the campaign. All I've seen is arrogance and proclamations of omnipotence by you. Take your 1000+ post count and be gone.

dircha
"undermine the "authority"

Did I just walk into Soviet Russia?

As I have repeatedly said, the campaign has access to substantial up to date internal data and a detailed campaign strategy that you are not privilege to.

You have no authoritative data on these details, and as such are not qualified to speak contrary to them. If you have such data, then I advise you to contact the official campaign, present your contradicting data, and urge them to alter their explicit, strong and urgent admonition which you are presently attempting to systematically undermine.

It has nothing to do with power. It has everything to do with data.

nbhadja
By this garbage logic I am seeing on this thread, Bush is the president of the US elected by millions. You are some idiot joe shmoes on a message board, so shut up about the Iraq War, it is justified............Man some people just contradict themselves so much.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:38 PM
I have yet to see you give a single piece of evidence about how you know better than the campaign. All I've seen is arrogance and proclamations of omnipotence by you. Take your 1000+ post count and be gone.

I think the entire Philly Rally incident proves that the campaign can be completely inept.

RPinSEAZ
11-22-2007, 02:39 PM
No it only proves people have different opinions of what is best.

jd603
11-22-2007, 02:40 PM
I agree, however I wish I had mre info from the campaign, I mean, ARE THEY BROKE? hehe, if so i'd say they need some money now, but if so, HOW MUCH? Only they can tell us, Dec. 16th would be huge and i'd hate to see it ruined by a bunch of wannabe money bombs etc.

complaining just hurts both efforts, choose your donation strategy and recruit new voters, and don't spread dissent within our ranks.

Now is the time we need to appear as united as ever.

hddn-agnda
Promote the 16th all you want, no one is saying don't but don't knock on other peoples efforts. The marketplace will decide.

The only way the numbers actually prove support is if we continue to raise in spite of an impending money bomb. If we can't raise money on a daily basis, do we really deserve to win? That's my question... if you stop donating for a month, and you raise only 3 million on that day, we will barely make the goal, won't break the record, will probably get no coverage, will have failed to meet the needs of the campaign(they don't exist in a vaccuum for fuck sake, they are constantly changing and expanding as our campaign)

let's consider the cost of losing... pay now, pay later with your life... and those are the choices.

dircha
Go away n00b.

Present your evidence to the contrary or please desist.

Your attempts to undermine the nomination of Ron Paul as the Republican nominee for President are not welcome here.

literatim
No it only proves people have different opinions of what is best.

You are clearly ignorant of the entire Philly Rally incident.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 02:42 PM
I think the entire Philly Rally incident proves that the campaign can be completely inept.

you said the campaign has issues with this guy and his methods of fundraising.. what is your source, otherwise you are full of shit and most likely a shill for someone else.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:42 PM
let the philly incident go... arn't we above nit picking, no ones perfect, but we need to be united to get Ron Paul in office.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:44 PM
let the philly incident go... arn't we above nit picking, no ones perfect, but we need to be united to get Ron Paul in office.

Let it go? It is a prime example of the fact of why the campaign shouldn't be screwing around with grassroots efforts.

jrich4rpaul
11-22-2007, 02:46 PM
We have 2 money bombs set up on the 30th and 16th and Romney's fundraising attempt coming up in the beginning of December. Everyone can choose which day they'd like to participate, if any.

Personally, I'm doing all 3 days but saving the most for the Tea Party, because that's the day I believe in the most because it has the most symbolism.

I won't tell which day everyone should donate on, but only strongly suggest that they at least do donate at some point.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 02:46 PM
Let it go? It is a prime example of the fact of why the campaign shouldn't be screwing around with grassroots efforts.

did I miss the part where you backed up your claim about the financial advice of said campaign staffer? oh I didn't?

LITERATIM'S A WITCH, BURN HIM!

Primbs
11-22-2007, 02:50 PM
We have to make the next money bomb work. We need the free media coverage more than we need the paid ads. The free media coverage is more credible than the campaign ads which most voters will be inundated with in a few weeks.

ThePieSwindler
11-22-2007, 02:50 PM

Yes, a few self-righteous peolpe in the grassroots who think they know better should do the screwing around, central planning, and directive-giving instead! Good plan!

nbhadja
11-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Yes, a few self-righteous peolpe in the grassroots who think they know better should do the screwing around, central planning, and directive-giving instead! Good plan!

How about the decision by thousands of RP supporters instead of say a......23 year old man responsible for recent stupid mistakes.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:53 PM
We have to make the next money bomb work. We need the free media coverage more than we need the paid ads. The free media coverage is more credible than the campaign ads which most voters will be inundated with in a few weeks.

RPinSEAZ
11-22-2007, 02:57 PM

Free media coverage? You mean the coverage where Sean Hannity and the rest get to disregard or misrepresent facts like last time? No thanks, I'll count on the paid advertising where we control the message.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 02:58 PM
If we don't win in early states, we don't even stay in the race until Feb 8th. I hope you morons have some concept of what you're doing. We have the second Amendment to protect us from people like you.

RPinSEAZ
11-22-2007, 02:59 PM

So, I'm still waiting on you to prove your claim that you know better.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 03:03 PM
So, I'm still waiting on you to prove your claim that you know better.

quoted for truth.

AggieforPaul
11-22-2007, 03:03 PM
The fact that Ron paul is an amazing congressman and an amazing person doesnt mean he's a great politician. He's gotten bad political advice before (such as to ignore the newsletter controversy until 2001). I think everyone should save until december 16th.

RPinSEAZ
11-22-2007, 03:04 PM
The fact that Ron paul is an amazing congressman and an amazing person doesnt mean he's a great politician. He's gotten bad political advice before (such as to ignore the newsletter controversy until 2001). I think everyone should save until december 16th.

Thanks for your opinion. I'm donating $50 a week.

Mark37snj
11-22-2007, 03:06 PM

Exactly... and have you noticed that all these people talking about how we should be united, we were before they started this crap, are the ones ripping us apart!!

dircha
11-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Again, if you think you know more than the official campaign, contact them, present your alternative data and strategy, and urge them to retract their statement.

Unless and until you have this data and have done this, your continuing comments to the contrary serve only to undermine the ability of the official campaign to do what Dr. Ron Paul has personally and in good faith entrusted them to do, based solely on your own personal uninformed intuition.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks for your opinion. I'm donating $50 a week.

I am giving 1 dollar for every naysayer in this forum. Every time I see you fools, I'm working that much harder.

HATE ON, HATER.

literatim
11-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Exactly... and have you noticed that all these people talking about how we should be united, we were before they started this crap, are the ones ripping us apart!!

Well, I am starting to think they aren't Ron Paul supporters at all.

dircha
11-22-2007, 03:14 PM

Reality shouldn't rip you apart. The reality is that the campaign, in their assessment of internal polling data, of up to date financial and expenditure records, and in light of their detailed campaign strategy, believe based on this data and explicitly communicated to all registered supporters that if the majority of supporters wait until December 16th to contribute, doing so will seriously jeopardize Ron Paul's capacity to perform well in Iowa and New Hampshire in particular.

Knowing this, would you rather ignore the informed and considerate advise of the official campaign as to the realities on the ground, or would you rather do what makes you personally feel is more important based on your fragmentary understanding of the situation and uninformed intuition?

Just because something is inconvenient or unpleasant doesn't make it false. We ignore reality at our own peril.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 03:16 PM
BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS OR SHUT YOUR F-U-C-K-I-N-G MOUTH.

You've made the claim that the official campaign has said they disapprove of what this guy did, Literatim... back it up or retract it.

dircha
11-22-2007, 03:19 PM

I agree. Users who continue to systematically undermine and disparage the informed and considerate advise and strong admonition of the official Ron Paul 2008 campaign for the Republican nomination for President regarding the urgent need for donations are not acting in the best interests of Congressman Ron Paul or his official campaign.

Mark37snj
11-22-2007, 03:23 PM

The November 30th email has been sent, cannot be undone, their bolt has been shot. By the amount of opposition on this board and the popularity and momentum of December 30th, I think they will have little impact either way. They won't convince us, we won't convince them, time will tell who is right, its only 8 days away and our opposition to it will have little impact on its success or failure. More debate on this subject won't get very far either way and will only cause a deeper rift. Its a done deal so I say we move on to more productive activities. What do you think?

PS Turkey Time, be back later

Richandler
11-22-2007, 03:26 PM
WE ALREADY HAVE GOT ALL THE MEDIA WE ARE GOING TO GET FROM THE MONEY BOMB. It's also media coverage that is too late! The media isn't going to go, oh my he raise 10 million now we are all going to vote for him. It will be the same as last time if that. People like new gossip not same news. The news media is no on ourside and have every right to ignore this because they are not the official numbers. Not only that but you are beating a dead horse with a stick, all the people that will see it have already seen it. Our audienc we need to reach isn't watching CNN and won't be watching ABC during Christmas.

Original_Intent
11-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Dude, I saw about the campaign in the Philadelphia Inquirer BEFORE THE rally... it was in a few papers that I get.. they chose not to show up. Because one guy changes his tune about Ron Paul doesn't mean the campaign is sunk.

This is also the campaign that has Jesse Benton as their Communications Director... by all accounts, he's doing a great job. Nobody will sink a campaign faster than it's crazy ass supporters.

They need they money. They need it before the 16th. There is a reason that none of us are on his staff. You guys are killing the morale of the campaign. Benedict Arnold MOFO's in the house.

Whatever you say Mr HIDDEN AGENDA with 17 posts and joined these forums this month.

Really, your forum name was a bit too clever clever by half. Thankfully most people are staying focused on the 16th just like they stayed focused on November 5th in the face of the naysayers.

Original_Intent
11-22-2007, 03:36 PM
WE ALREADY HAVE GOT ALL THE MEDIA WE ARE GOING TO GET FROM THE MONEY BOMB. It's also media coverage that is too late! The media isn't going to go, oh my he raise 10 million now we are all going to vote for him. It will be the same as last time if that. People like new gossip not same news. The news media is no on ourside and have every right to ignore this because they are not the official numbers. Not only that but you are beating a dead horse with a stick, all the people that will see it have already seen it. Our audienc we need to reach isn't watching CNN and won't be watching ABC during Christmas.

10 million dollars in one day would not be the SAME NEWS as the previous money bomb. If we split the money bomb into two smaller events that is EXACTLY what will happen, and the free press for the 16th will be nil.

How can people not understand this?

Ozwest
11-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Have you considered that if Nov. 30 is successful, it may bring new supporters (donators) and inspire people to donate even more on Dec. 16, making it even more successful than it might have otherwise been?
Why not stop all the bickering and allow people the freedom to make their own choices?

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Whatever you say Mr HIDDEN AGENDA with 17 posts and joined these forums this month.

Really, your forum name was a bit too clever clever by half. Thankfully most people are staying focused on the 16th just like they stayed focused on November 5th in the face of the naysayers.

I've donated today. Have you?

Literatim is telling people to do the exact opposite of what the campaign asked us to do. It is up to us all to make our individual efforts, and decide IN ADDITION to that, what group effort we would choose to join. That choice is also individual.

The number of people signing up for the 16th has slowed and all but stalled, at close to the same number of pledges we had previously. What if we only raise 4 million, but up until then we raise only 10 grand per day, while people hold out?

So we've bet our entire future on whether or not the media decides to cover us. They've ignored far bigger things than fundraising before. I, for one, have zero confidence in THE MEDIA. I am confident in our campaign. I'll donate on the 16th, but STOP TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO DONATE, YOU BASTARDS.

LibertyEagle
11-22-2007, 04:08 PM
hddn-agenda:

If you cannot make your point without foul language, then you have no point at all.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 04:10 PM
hddn-agenda:

If you cannot make your point without foul language, then you have no point at all.

I donated several hundred dollars today... all of the sudden, my point is more valid then, eh?

Mark37snj
11-22-2007, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDermit

I Second that Motion

Man from La Mancha
11-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDermit

I Second that Motion How do you know what Ron knows?. I saw an interview where he says he is in charge because he doesn't want anyone weakening is message to appeal to the masses.

mtmedlin
11-22-2007, 07:13 PM
I donated several hundred dollars today... all of the sudden, my point is more valid then, eh?

I couldnt care less how much you gave today. We all have given, money, blood sweat and tears. You are new to the forum and should have the decency to watch your mouth a little. I cant make you, but I am giving you some advice from someone that has been around a while.

also, some people might report your offensiveness and if it is enough people, you may not like the results.

Mark37snj
11-22-2007, 07:14 PM

How do you know what Ron knows?. I saw an interview where he says he is in charge because he doesn't want anyone weakening is message to appeal to the masses.

Because I am from the Philadelphia area, went to the Philadelphia rally, met and got a picture with Ron Paul and his wife, she is awsome, at a private meetup before the rally. My point is there was alot of meetup group email for the Pennslyvania and New Jersey meetup groups regarding the preperations and change from Philadelphia to Valley Forge. The Philly Meetup group and many many others went through alot of effort to organize and promote the rally and changing it to Valley Forge, against the advice of the Philly group, was a huge mistake and the Philly meetup "Grassroots" stood up, showed leadership, and corrected that mistake. The result was the largest Ron Paul Rally, I believe, to date, 5000 people and I have pictures. Boy it was cold but awsome. Lots of local press on the event too specifically because we made such a roar next to Independence Hall and the Constitution center. Anyway, BYDLAK dropped the ball bigtime and the Philly grassroots meetup saved the day.

max
11-22-2007, 07:19 PM

On his website, Trevor should at least credit the individual who came up with idea. I know we're all in this as a team....but good ideas should be recognized.

I'm sure the originator of the Nov 5 concept would get a well deserved kick out of hearing his name mentioned on TV as Trevor's has been.

amberj
11-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Hey. Has anyone seen this? Is this for real? It's a complete rip-off if it is.

http://www.december152007.com/