PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann: Danny Glover Claim vs History of Racism and Gun Control [youtube]

ItsTime
02-05-2013, 07:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcjKuV1TOkE

ItsTime
02-05-2013, 01:27 PM
I believe next week is Dr. Jim Garrow the guy who claims Obama is cutting top brass that won't fire on US citizens.

FSP-Rebel
02-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Segment sponsored by the Free State Project:cool:

ItsTime
02-05-2013, 04:10 PM

Free State representing! http://freestateproject.org/

green73
02-06-2013, 08:17 AM

very cool!

QuickZ06
02-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Gun control laws were racists, I don't support racism.

ItsTime
02-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Gun control laws were racists, I don't support racism.

Bingo.

FindLiberty
02-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Nice video* and great content, but that audio processing has got to be improved.

Maybe Ben's mic output is just too hot for the 1st stage of amplification? If so, pad it.
There is too much compression and that HF sibilance distortion makes him shsssound shsshsilly.
OMG - ADJUST THOSE ELECTRONIC TOYS PLEASE!

(* Well, that opening canned montage thing seemed to go on for way too long.)

bunklocoempire
02-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Nice video* and great content, but that audio processing has got to be improved.

Maybe Ben's mic output is just too hot for the 1st stage of amplification? If so, pad it.
There is too much compression and that HF sibilance distortion makes him shsssound shsshsilly.

It shssertainly doessshhh! Never the less, excellent video -gold in the bank! :)
http://s6.postimage.org/t8o62ph81/sylvester_the_cat.jpg

ItsTime
02-06-2013, 08:51 PM

I have heard he is working on improving it. When it comes to production I think he is a one man show.

TheTexan
02-06-2013, 09:04 PM

:D

ClydeCoulter
02-06-2013, 09:43 PM

If you can help him with that, get hold of him, we will all appreciate it.

ItsTime
02-08-2013, 02:49 PM
:D

And they will be for the next one too. Dr. Garrow interview. Should be exciting.