PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani on Gun Control Video Ready!

FreeTraveler
11-22-2007, 01:18 PM
For those of you who thought a video on Rudi's stand on Gun Control might be useful in Iowa and New Hampshire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i92HCQoUMxs

Spread it around!

krott5333
11-22-2007, 01:31 PM
high res version?

FreeTraveler
11-22-2007, 01:36 PM
high res version?

The clips weren't that great, so it may not gain much in higher res. I'll check it out though.

Geronimo
11-22-2007, 01:36 PM
"We're thething gunth."

FreeTraveler
11-22-2007, 01:45 PM
"We're thething gunth."

We're confiscating guns!

Good Moral Character!! I almost put his cross-dressing pic in for that part. :D

NewEnd
11-22-2007, 01:48 PM
YOu need the footage of his lawsuit announcement, in which he blamed gun companies for violence

xerxesdarius
11-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Excellent, these issue videos are just what we need for southern or western states.

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 07:35 PM
We're confiscating guns!

Good Moral Character!! I almost put his cross-dressing pic in for that part. :D

some of the transitions could be a bit smoother. you should work on this some, and add the good moral character business. politics is full contact, and he didn't exactly treat Dr. Paul with Kid gloves. Don't put anything about Ron Paul on any attack video's, but it's time to take the gloves off, drop the sticks and pull his jersey over his head and start beating his ass. Figuratively, of course :p

additionally, we need one of Mitt Romney and his socialized medicine... I proposed in the chatroom the other day that we do websites that are like LOLcats and LOLjesus... only do LOLhuckabee, LOLrudy, LOLmitt.com, etc... for every single candidate, this would be very cheap and could run on one regular server and not really go down. we'd have photoshop contests and then we do LOLronpaul.com and just put his record and the Ron Paul Stop Dreaming video. BAM.

Primbs
11-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Our challenge is to advertise this video. We have to get it to as many people as possible.

FreeTraveler
11-22-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm glad this one is going over well. I'm still learning video editing, so I'm sure I'll get better in the future. If anyone has seen specific videos on YouTube or elsewhere that might be useful, please bring my attention to them.

I've been really pleased to see this get over 150 views in seven hours. I guess I'm getting better at this. :)

I'd like to do some video of Romney and Huck, I think they are bigger threats in the long run. Any suggestions? I'll do a video version of Flip-Flop Mitt if I can manage to find the quotes I used as videos.

max
11-22-2007, 07:51 PM
stop the nitpicking...

this isnt art school.

the video gets the point across. Ya think an NRA member is gonna watch and notice (or even care) that its not Hollywood quality?

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 07:55 PM
stop the nitpicking...

this isnt art school.

the video gets the point across. Ya think an NRA member is gonna watch and notice (or even care) that its not Hollywood quality?

they said there was something they thought about adding in regards to him cross dressing and morals. I thought it was funny, and editing the video is a good chance to add that ;)

just trying to help. critiques hurt no one, and I could use them myself from time to time.

1LBRT
11-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Looks like a Hitler.

Quacks like a Hitler.

Walks like a Hitler.

Must be a Hitler.

CAKochenash
11-22-2007, 08:22 PM
"We're thething gunth."

oh my god i just fell the f*ck out of my chair...thx man

FreeTraveler
11-22-2007, 08:25 PM
they said there was something they thought about adding in regards to him cross dressing and morals. I thought it was funny, and editing the video is a good chance to add that ;)

just trying to help. critiques hurt no one, and I could use them myself from time to time.

Yeah, critique away. I don't mind constructive criticism, it's those "you suck" messages I can do without. :p

It's hit #69 on Top Rated (Today) for News & Politics, my first honor!